Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People driving with bloody fog lights on

and people driving without fog lights when its foggy!!
    Very true, amazes me though how many people have their fog lights on every morning, as if they can't have JUST the lights on
  • People who drive in rain with fog lights on.

Nothing wrong with it.
    http://www.theaa.com/motoring_advice/seasonal/floods-and-wet-weather.html
  • People who go to the gym and collect a set of bars, dumbells and other bits and bob then spend half their time "recovering". Use one item at a time when it's busy you selfish wanks.

Or worse, just chatting to their mates on the phone.
  • Fireworks after a certain time. Gone 11 last night and some bell chedd is setting them off.

Actually fireworks any time of the day.

Fireworks are so pointless. I don't get it at all. I'm up for lighting them - you get a rush of danger thanks to the the scary educational videos at school. But watching fireworks? Why?! Maybe if you're a kid, or at Disney when they do an epic thing that creates images in the sky. But your average fireworks show baffles me.
  • People who go to the gym and collect a set of bars, dumbells and other bits and bob then spend half their time "recovering". Use one item at a time when it's busy you selfish wanks.

People who go to the gym to sit there texting and staring at themselves in the mirror for 2 hours. Gym goers who sit monopolising a machine for half an hour after/before using it.

Most people in the gym.

'Irritating people in my gym' needs a thread of its own.
  • edited November 2013
    Blimey we are a miserable bunch of sods. :-0
  • People who put up their Christmas tree on the 8th of effing November ffs. As if it's not bad enough the shops are ramming it down our throats for months beforehand.

And I love Christmas time before you all start with the Grinch stuff...
  • On-coming drivers who can't be arsed to dip their headlights. It really gets me mad!!!!
  • On-coming drivers who can't be arsed to dip their headlights. It really gets me mad!!!!

Sorry about that.

Sorry about that.

I'm telling you mabes, twice tonight I got blinded by ignorant feckers on my drive home. Not good when the majority of said journey is along an unlit, bendy country road.
  • Sponsored links:

• Me too, just had this. An SUV with what I can only describe as a kind of Close Encounters Of The Third Kind style arrangement on the front coming straight at me. I reached for a xylophone to get them to turn the full beam off, but didn't get there in time.
  • It obviously doesn't work for oncoming traffic, but when blinded by full beam-happy morons from behind (no homo) I like to let them overtake then give them a taste of their own medicine.
  • Bobble hats. If you're over the age of five, you look a dick, especially when it's still about ten degrees outside and you're a bloke (getting off at ladywell station). Take yourself outside and have word.
  • A bad nut.

Sorry about that.

I'm telling you mabes, twice tonight I got blinded by ignorant feckers on my drive home. Not good when the majority of said journey is along an unlit, bendy country road.
    It's even worse when you're pissed and someone dazzles you.
  • edited November 2013

On-coming drivers who can't be arsed to dip their headlights. It really gets me mad!!!!

Sorry about that.

Herefordshire is notorious for dodgy MOT's so although the locals are a polite lot, there's no guarantee that their headlights will point at the road (well thats the ones that have headlights)

• Phones are generally annoying in gyms.

I'll also chip in with people who have to get changed right in front of their locker, making access to those either side or above, tricky.

People loading the bar up with every weight going then doing squats that basically involve pushing their arse back a bit. Half the weight, with a proper rep has infinitely more effect

Boxercise

People filling up litre bottles at very slow drinking fonts
  • Happy hours in City pubs.

Sounds great in theory. In reality you are waiting 20 mins for an order of two bottles of beer while some bint and her mates order the whole cocktail menu.
  • Children's TV presenters.

Just put the cartoon on and stop being creepy.
  • edited November 2013
    Deodorant that turns to "crumbs" when you spray it on. Seems to happen in an utterly random way.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2013
    Rimmel's "The London look" ad.

Everytime the ad comes on I want to give that sour faced b*tch a good slap.
  • Umbrellas and the umbrella-wankers who strut along expecting everyone to get out of the way
  • Adverts containing pedicure machines, diarrhea medicines and vagina creams on at 6pm when I'm eating me tea! Ffs
  • People who swerve just to miss hedgehogs! Grrrrrrr
  • BIG_ROB said:

People who swerve just to miss hedgehogs! Grrrrrrr

The alternative ain't too pretty!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7941082/Workers-paint-line-over-squashed-hedgehog.html
  • Stig said:

BIG_ROB said:

The alternative ain't too pretty!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7941082/Workers-paint-line-over-squashed-hedgehog.html
    That's why I eat my road kill
  • Referring to the rules of football as laws. Stop being so pompous.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/57823/charlton-leeds-post-match-views/p4
  • BIG_ROB said:

Adverts containing pedicure machines, diarrhea medicines and vagina creams on at 6pm when I'm eating me tea! Ffs

My dad used to go on about eating a jam doughnut and a tampon advert comes on the TV.
  • That stupid poxy whistling tone that signifies something (a message, email, fb notification or similar) has arrived on someone's phone. iPhone, I guess - though I can't be sure. It's everywhere and drives me fucking nuts.
  • BIG_ROB said:

I had to swerve to avoid a child last night. Fell out of bed.

That stupid poxy whistling tone that signifies something (a message, email, fb notification or similar) has arrived on someone's phone. iPhone, I guess - though I can't be sure. It's everywhere and drives me fucking nuts.

The one that sounds like a steam engine? This!

People who drink coffee on crowded commuter trains, and then you have to suffer their foul breath.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!