Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• This horrible hot sticky weather which necessitates changing your pants twice a day instead of twice a week.
  • Twice a year is good enough for me!!!!
  • Bexley Council’s recycling contractors going on strike AGAIN. Funny how it’s always in the summer when the weather gets hot.

This time it’s Countrystyle, last time it was Serco.

Utter c****.
  • edited July 2022
    Never mind, had another suggestion about the bed situation but later posts have annoyingly clarified the position and it wouldn’t work so I’ve just had to spend 2 minutes deleting my post.

fits the thread title actually. 
  • Never mind, had another suggestion about the bed situation but later posts have annoyingly clarified the position and it wouldn’t work so I’ve just had to spend 2 minutes deleting my post.

fits the thread title actually. 
    Cheers for the thought!! 
  • The @srehole that messaged me on FB telling me the water was for human consumption not for my dogs, I had the same amount as everyone else and chose to give it to my dogs. 
  • Squeezy bottles. 

Took a hacksaw to a bottle of sun block to release a whole Summer load of supply - less likely to do that to the Mayonnaise bottle.
  • edited July 2022
    Had Angela Rayner in my cab today. That isnt the annoying part however. The annoying part is boris and co got to see her ginger growler and I didnt.
    You should have said you were a fake taxi, you'd have got the lot judging by what I've seen.
  • Number plate recognition car parks,there is one in Whitstable that I used earlier this week,my no.plate is YCY,but on the back it has a screw in the middle of the C so the NPR system showed this as YEY,sat there for 5 minutes waiting to get out,being tooted by everyone behind me,finally got through via the help button,and got let out without paying,so not all bad.
  • Sponsored links:

• I've worked from home now for two years thanks to COVID etc.

Just had my monthly catch up call with Management - Need to start going back into the office once a week.

Thanks fellas, great timing... Ask me just as the School Summer Holidays are about to start!!
  • Had to put down one of my cats in the last week - We got two shortly after we moved into our house seven years ago, so they've been part of the furniture... Healthiest of the two, but turned round last weekend and noticed she was scooting around with no working back legs.

Paralysed due to a blood clot... My wife a Vet Nurse knew the signs instantly so was able to say goodbye before she took her out.

We've always seen her as my Wife's, whilst the one remaining has always had a closer bond with me.

Little bastard has made me shit myself today, went out today, and havent seen him for ages - Start getting worried, as he's usually back by 5/6pm for his dinner, been out a couple of times to look for him, and start thinking that we've somehow lost both cats in one week.

Went outside a second ago, and he's sitting on the decking calmly as anything

Walks in the house like some teenager who has been out on the lash all day, wanting to know where his dinner is
  • Sorry to hear about your cat. 
    Bailey started to have some fun with me, at his age now we watching him carefully we let him sleep upstairs unless he wishes to go downstairs, his bed a huge two seater sofa cushion by the open stair case, he’ll sleep with his back to me and remain motionless as I climb the stairs, fearing the worst I vault the remaining stairs and turn the corner as he opens one eye as if to say “I had you there” I normally call him a bastard as he gets up follows me to the kitchen and leans against me for a cuddle. Three or four times now he’s done me like a kipper. 
  • The stadium music at Bramall Lane during the Switzerland/Netherlands women's game. Abject
  • Vuvuzelas at the cricket ... or anywhere else for that matter.
  • Vuvuzelas at the cricket ... or anywhere else for that matter.
    With you on this,they completely wrecked the atmosphere at the world cup some years ago.
  • People and business' calling Macaroni Cheese "Mac n Cheese". Just do one...  
    Hadn't noticed this until I went on holiday to Scotland a few years back. The phrase seems to have followed me back and is everywhere now.
  • Watching the athletics in Oregon I'm a bit surprised that we don't have any top level female shot putters or hammer throwers.

As an avid fan of Police Interceptors I'm sure there are quite a few ladies who could fulfill this criteria  being thrown out of Newcastle clubs at 2 a.m. in the morning.

Same goes for fisharoni chips. Why they've changed it, god only knows
  • Sponsored links:

I think it depends on American or Italian origin.
    Macaroni Cheese isn’t eaten in Italy. 
  • arny23394 said:
    People and business' calling Macaroni Cheese "Mac n Cheese". Just do one...  
    What!!? It’s against the law??🤣😜
  • IdleHans said:
    arny23394 said:

What do they do with it then?
    Mac N Cheeze
  • IdleHans said:
    arny23394 said:

What do they do with it then?
    They use it as sun cream
  • People allowing children/babies to sit on dogs followed by comments “how cute is that” ffs
    Maybe they won’t be as quick to comment on the child with the side of its face ripped open and another dog is destroyed. 😡
    I am just on about what we call it in the UK canters. It's Macaroni Cheese. 

I am just on about what we call it in the UK canters. It's Macaroni Cheese. 

Doesn’t matter where you are in the world, it should be called “An Abomination.” Awful stuff.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!