Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• 72 hour anti-perspirant. Dirty, smelly bastards.

Yeah, I want something that'll last all week but I find that by 86 hours there no effect at all, in fact sometimes it's worse than nothing ;)

Exactly, won’t stop your bollocks sweating up 

Exactly, won’t stop your bollocks sweating up 

Won't stop your bollocks swelling up, either.
  • edited June 2022
    Flight delays
    Dartford tunnel
    wifi
    boots radio ad
    Jordan banjo on eat well for less
    fuel prices 
    No nations league games on the box
    oh and the shit weather

I use the Sure 48 hour one and trust me when I say it doesn’t even cover barely 12 hours, especially in the summer. 

There’s a reason why the Roger Melly profanisaurus calls deodorant a ‘Glaswegian shower’
  • While we're on the subject of deodorants, the fact Sure appears to be trying to kill me.

Right Guard etc, no issues, Sure, feel like I'm getting force choked by Darth Vadar. 
  • While we're on the subject of deodorants, the fact Sure appears to be trying to kill me.

Right Guard etc, no issues, Sure, feel like I'm getting force choked by Darth Vadar. 
    The secret is try not to spray it into your mouth. What you're after is a bit of Listerine.

The secret is try not to spray it into your mouth. What you're after is a bit of Listerine.
    But I want 72 hour protection from bad breath, dammit!
  • Sponsored links:

• The OCD went off the scale today.  Got a new dishwasher, read the instructions.  Cutlery - Place all cutlery in a random order in the cutlery holder when loading the dishwasher.  WTF??? 

The knives go in one compartment, the forks next to it, and the spoons are next.  Any other compartments in the cutlery tray are for the fiddly things you don't want to wash in a bowl.

Morons!
    There is a practical reason for mixing them up - if you only put spoons, for example, in one section, they’re more likely to group together and, well, spoon each other.
    This makes it more likely for dirt in between them to avoid being dislodged. I would suggest that having to re clean spoons would wreak more havoc with your OCD than mixing them up.
    Hopefully now you know why they suggest it, your OCD brain will be more accepting of it!
    You’re welcome! 😎

Thought everyone forking knew that.
  • one of each type of cutlery in each compartment should satisfy the OCD while still allowing for proper cleaning
  • edited June 2022
    The OCD went off the scale today.  Got a new dishwasher, read the instructions.  Cutlery - Place all cutlery in a random order in the cutlery holder when loading the dishwasher.  WTF??? 

The knives go in one compartment, the forks next to it, and the spoons are next.  Any other compartments in the cutlery tray are for the fiddly things you don't want to wash in a bowl.

Morons!
    There is a practical reason for mixing them up - if you only put spoons, for example, in one section, they’re more likely to group together and, well, spoon each other.
    This makes it more likely for dirt in between them to avoid being dislodged. I would suggest that having to re clean spoons would wreak more havoc with your OCD than mixing them up.
    Hopefully now you know why they suggest it, your OCD brain will be more accepting of it!
    You’re welcome! 😎

Or you could keep them in same compartment but mix them with some right side up and some upside down. 

I’m not sure if this is better or worse for OCD however 🤔
  • Experts on who come on news channels, who answer one or two questions on their area of expertise, then go off on a personal opinion tangent for the rest of it.
  • Those new Amazon collection lockers that don’t have a screen or a scan device, meant to somehow link to your Bluetooth via the app, would be easier being a safe cracker it seems. 
  • Just ordered some covid tests on line,absolutely livid that you have to pay vat,is nothing free of this poxy tax.
  • People who write ‘online’ as two words.
  • People driving right on the white line in the middle of the road 
  • edited June 2022
    Wilma said:
    People driving right on the white line in the middle of the road 
    There are certain SUV drivers around our way who seem to think the line in the middle of the road is some sort of track they have to follow.
  • Sponsored links:

• The cheap sachets of supermarket crapachino that my mother in law buys. It's like powdered chemical effluent aimed at thick people.  
  • Stig said:
    Wilma said:
    People driving right on the white line in the middle of the road 
    There are certain SUV drivers around our way who seem to think the line in the middle of the road is some sort of track they have to follow.
    They learned how to drive on a Scalextric track! ;)
  • Those little packets of sugar used in cafe’s etc…..supposed to be a tea spoonful of sugar in each one, no way!
    I have a very sweet tooth…..if I have a mug of tea I might need as many as eight or ten of the little bastards.
    Pisses me off sitting there boringly ripping them open one by one, ending up with a pile of paper on the table!!! 😠😠😠

I once mistakenly sprayed hair lacquer under my arm pits…..couldn’t get my arms down for a fortnight!

Tried it on your pubes? :o:smile:

• These militant union leaders who want to bring the country to its knees for their own gratification.Nows the time to fight back
    Firstly I was shocked to see how much public money is spent by taxpayer supported companies in paying employees just to  do union work,make the unions pay for it,why should we pay when all they want to do is strike and cause problems.
    Secondly,union fees are taken direct from wage packets by employers and paid to the unions.Stop this grossly expensive system,let all the members pay the fees to the unions themselves,wonder how many would say they cant be bothered .
    If these train strikes go ahead,more will follow,we must be strong stand up ,we do not want the Scargill, Red Robbo days back
    the present union leaders would like nothing more.
    Over 4 hours since this was posted and no popcorn gif yet….
  • Nice to know thatchers son/ daughter still alive, now the popcorn can arrive.
  • People that cannot speak English answering the phones in customer care centers.

Surely when being interviewed for the role the first thing they need to prove is they can speak the language of the country they are employed in.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!