Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Social media videos where they scrape food with a knife to show how it's crispy.

Bored of seeing it.
  • Use of the word crispy rather than crisp. It's everywhere.
  • IdleHans said:
    Use of the word crispy rather than crisp. It's everywhere.

As adjectives the difference between crisp and crispy

is that crisp is (of something seen or heard) sharp, clearly defined while crispy is having a crisp texture; brittle yet tender.
  • MrOneLung said:
    IdleHans said:
    Use of the word crispy rather than crisp. It's everywhere.

As adjectives the difference between crisp and crispy

is that crisp is (of something seen or heard) sharp, clearly defined while crispy is having a crisp texture; brittle yet tender.
    So crisps are actually crispy, rather than crisp. In which case, why aren't they called crispies?
  • Staying in a small town this weekend here in Canada.

I've rung every single pub in the town and none of them have heard of the Champions League, nor will commit to showing it on Saturday.

One of them asked if it was a hockey match. Ridiculous set of people.
    They’re bulshitting when they say they don’t know about it. 
    Just tell them it’s on DAZN (which is true). Major sports channel in Canada. 
    If a sports event is shown on DAZN, Canadians know about it.

• Staying in a small town this weekend here in Canada.

I've rung every single pub in the town and none of them have heard of the Champions League, nor will commit to showing it on Saturday.

One of them asked if it was a hockey match. Ridiculous set of people.
    You might have trouble getting the cricket in a couple of weeks then.
  • The Canadian Brewhouse, Abbotsford saves the day!! Showing the Champions League final.

Let's goooooooooooo
  • Really pissed off with Andy Carroll all over the sun,who is interested in a failed footballer in bed with 3 women.
  • Sponsored links:

• Really pissed off with Andy Carroll all over the sun,who is interested in a failed footballer in bed with 3 women.
    Are you actually really pissed off over that??
  • Move your toilet closer to the front door 👍
  • arny23394 said:
    Really pissed off with Andy Carroll all over the sun,who is interested in a failed footballer in bed with 3 women.
    I really am,all the problems that could be headlined and we get nobodies on the front page,Katie Price coming up for sentencing in june,thats another major scoop,no doubt love island"stars" will soon be dominating the front pages,with their pathetic stories.(I know I should get out more,but i have done my back in and cant play golf at the moment)
  • The Trivago/Chelsea players advert.
  • Macronate said:
    The Trivago/Chelsea players advert.
    Great shout! Didn’t think another football related advert would top Joe Hart/Head & Shoulders for levels of cringe but Trivago & Chelsea have managed it, Mason Mount especially for the dancing
  • I had a work meeting yesterday with someone I haven't seen for two years. Her first words were, "Your team had a good season". Not thinking she was the sort of person who would take the Mickey, I asked what she meant.
    "Crystal Palace" she said, "They had a great season".
    "Yeah, I know", I replied in my most solemn voice.
    Getting the message she said, "I'm sorry, who is it you support then"?
    "Charlton" I said.
    "Oh, I knew it was one of those teams being with 'C'. What league are they in now?
    There then followed an awkward two minute conversation about how poor Charlton had been and how well her team, West Ham, had done. Grrrr.    
  • arny23394 said:
    Really pissed off with Andy Carroll all over the sun,who is interested in a failed footballer in bed with 3 women.
    I really am,all the problems that could be headlined and we get nobodies on the front page,Katie Price coming up for sentencing in june,thats another major scoop,no doubt love island"stars" will soon be dominating the front pages,with their pathetic stories.(I know I should get out more,but i have done my back in and cant play golf at the moment)
    It’s the sun - written for people with a single figure iq.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2022
    Macronate said:
    The Trivago/Chelsea players advert.
    Great shout! Didn’t think another football related advert would top Joe Hart/Head & Shoulders for levels of cringe but Trivago & Chelsea have managed it, Mason Mount especially for the dancing
    It's actually put me off booking with Trivago now because I don't want to run the risk of arriving at a hotel and being greeted with a knobhead dancing around in reception, being egged on by his teammates.
  • edited June 2022
    I saw a clip of Loose Women where Stacey Soloman was asking why people care about the Queen or listen to what she says. I mean ffs. Stacey fucking Soloman.
  • edited June 2022
    I saw a clip of Loose Women where Stacey Soloman was asking why people care about the Queen or listen to what she says. I mean ffs. Stacey fucking Soloman.
    See I get why the queen is loved and why people listen to her, but I am no royalist.

Happy to have the royal family as our national celebrities if it means the reality tv personalities like Stacey Solomon, Gemma COLLINS ABSOLUTELY NOT ARTERTON (Forever Addickted doctored my quote), Rylan Clark and the like are seen as the media whores they are. They are so desperate to have their faces everywhere.  
  • Dazzler21 said:
    See I get why the queen is loved and why people listen to her, but I am no royalist.

Happy to have the royal family as our national celebrities if it means the reality tv personalities like Stacey Solomon, Gemma Arterton, Rylan Clark and the like are seen as the media whores they are. They are so desperate to have their faces everywhere.  
    Are you confusing Gemma Arterton with someone else...? - She's a fellow Charlton fan so you cant insult her
  • edited June 2022
    LMAO the worst confusion I have ever made between two people. 

Gemma Collins. 
  • edited June 2022
    Absolute militant pricks trying to highjack The Mall parade for their inconsequential protest.

At least the police were more effective than when similar cocks glued themselves to motorways.

Personally, I would have preferred it if they had scraped their faces a little more effectively on the tarmac. 
  • Getting this terse little message on my Chromebook.

• How the train signalling system breaks down so frequently. Although mysteriously Covid sorted that out for a while...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!