Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    HGVs using local A roads.

Totally understand they need to for access, but just followed 2 around A25, Reigate to Guildford, then they've gone up onto the A3, direction Petersfield. Clearly should've taken M25 / A3. On top of that both going 40mph+ through 30mph zones (Westcott and Shere), and people wonder why the local roads are full of pot holes, let alone the damage of 40 ton lorry could do should anything or anyone step out (theres a crossing right in the middle of Westcott and you cant see who is on the pavement until you're level with the corner. If you're going too fast with a heavy load on, you aint gona srop in time). It ain't just these 2 either, reckon I see and least 2 a week doing the same and that's just the times I'm on the road
  • Options
    If Thames Water send me anything like that they'll be getting a bucket of their own stuff emptied into their reception area. It'll be full of shit, just like them and the river that flows through where I live. Wankers.
  • Options
    People using your bank details to commit fraud.

Utter bastards, scum of the earth
  • Options
    thats terrible, im creating a list of people that have been victims of bank fraud, if you let me know where you live and send me a picture of the front and back of your bank card and ill add it to the list...
    Brilliant, can I send you all my cards for you to look into?
  • Options
    Cyclists and Kaveh Solekov
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    That a 6 hour delay on an International flight entitles you to £250 compensation but a 6 hour delay on eurostar entitles you to 50% of the one way ticket price. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That a 6 hour delay on an International flight entitles you to £250 compensation but a 6 hour delay on eurostar entitles you to 50% of the one way ticket price. 
    The money Eurostar are currently charging, thier compo should be double what airlines pay 
  • Options
    Noise pollution, used to be just kids playing music/watching videos on trains now it’s grown ass adult. Also gym noise pollution, was in mine this morning, barely 5am and they’re blaring our dubstep so loud that I can barely hear my headphones. 
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    Noise pollution, used to be just kids playing music/watching videos on trains now it’s grown ass adult. Also gym noise pollution, was in mine this morning, barely 5am and they’re blaring our dubstep so loud that I can barely hear my headphones. 
    The gym music thing annoys me too and it’s a weird one. On the odd occasion I forget my earphones and I’m subjected to it, I’ll often look around and invariably, everyone has earphones in and no one is listening to what’s coming out of the speakers. It makes you wonder who it’s for.
  • Options
    That fucking scottish listerine donkey
  • Options
    Another 10+ year man leaving/left the club!
  • Options
    When reading a leaflet that accompanies your newly prescribed HRT and throughout it it keeps saying, ‘the knowledge of how this affects early menopausal women (or those with a cervix 🙄) is limited.
    A stark testament to how women’s health is viewed in todays society especially once you’re past 35! As in, they haven’t got a fecking clue 🤬
  • Options
    Barmaids who don't know their place and boss the convo between regulars, contradicting everyone
  • Options
    Cold sores, I hate these bastards with so much passion. Just as one goes another appears, scum of the earth. 
  • Options
    Correction £33 and a £12.50 voucher for a 6 hour delay on a ticket price of £295 return piss take. 

Whilst Eurostar are taking the piss in this instance because we booked through travel ski (its the only way to book the ski train) they are saying thats all they offer - despite the fact they are clearly getting 50% back from eurostar and just pocketing the difference.

Joke
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The saying 'my truth', it's either the truth or it isn't, not yours to own. If it's only your truth it's almost certainly a lie.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    The takeover thread, nearly 300 pages of rumour, hearsay, arguments & contradictions 
  • Options
    They've shut our road off because the 10 foot high retaining wall opposite us, is bellying out quite badly, but that's not the annoying bit.......

Even more annoying than that is the w⚓s moving the barriers out the way to drive through the road block. Because of people like this, the traffic management firm are contracted to come by every 4 hours, day and night, to reinstate the signs and barriers.. 

"What if" there was a worker, half way down a manhole and one of these ignorant c****s come ploughing through them?

✊️💦
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    They've shut our road off because the 10 foot high retaining wall opposite us, is bellying out quite badly, but that's not the annoying bit.......

Even more annoying than that is the w⚓s moving the barriers out the way to drive through the road block. Because of people like this, the traffic management firm are contracted to come by every 4 hours, day and night, to reinstate the signs and barriers.. 

"What if" there was a worker, half way down a manhole and one of these ignorant c****s come ploughing through them?

✊️💦
    Welcome to my world 

Last week we were put on a road closure to do some digging across a road, we still have to guard our worksite off as if we weren't working under a road closure for the reason self important shitweasels move the barriers and decide its cool for them to drive down as normal, and having moved the barriers and often the massive signs that say ROAD CLOSED PLEASE FOLLOW DIVERSION inevitably other people will follow. Ive honestly lost count of the amount of times I've got into it with these slugs. I've been doing what I do for well over 20 years now and can honestly say whilst regulation on working in the highway has rightly and understandably got tighter and more geared towards litigation, the great British public road users have gotten a lot more unpleasant and ignorant

Its even more fun when we have to close roads and work at night to minimise headache for road users, it really energises me and let's me practice rectal control when some pant sniffer roars towards us having ignored all signs and guarding at midnight 
  • Options
    Zips
    and their temperamental behaviour and whether they decide to zip up and be good or misbehave and f*cking not!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Corkage

if you can't be bothered to get an alcohol license, then why the hell should you charge someone for bringing their own drink ?
    Personally I prefer that to no alcohol. And corkage is less than the profit on a bottle of wine, so it's a lot cheaper if you bring a more expensive vintage.

Sorry - can't go along with this one Mr OL. 🤷‍♂️

• Options
    Kid running around in the doctors this afternoon, trainers with a squeaker in them that goes off every time she takes a step.