Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    The new McDonalds adevert where they’re raising their eyebrows.

Pricks.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Pricks.
    Awful ad.

The queue in McDonald's will be terrible too, so they're all going to have a terrible afternoon.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Pricks.
    Awful ad.

The queue in McDonald's will be terrible too, so they're all going to have a terrible afternoon.
    The food will be just as terrible too
  • Options
    People who reply to their own posts
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    The lowlife scum that decide to do 3 of our vans broken into whilst on a fit our job at ikea Greenwich this morning - thieving cnuts want publicly hanging same goes for anyone buying stolen gear - 20k down the drain in 5 mins. 3 new doors required and 3 new gas analysers, press fit guns etc 

apparently done 9 vans in 20 mins in the car park - rung police we’ll get back to you in 48 hours laughable 
  • Options
    You!

Yes, that’s right you reading this, you really annoy me.;)
    Yes dear!! 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Macronate said:
    General supermarket etiquette, especially people pushing trollies.

The majority seem to be in their own little bubble and have no regard for for what's behind, to the side or in front of them.

The amount of times I've been stopped in my tracks by these idiots is innumerable, which then causes me to either tut or swear at them under my breath.

My solution is to make these morons take a shopping trolley driving and theory test and only those who achieve a 100% pass rate are allowed to push a trolley around a supermarket.
    Even worse, when they are at the checkout and waiting to pay and start telling the staff all about their Christmas or holiday or any other boring story that no-one is interested in before paying and finally moving away
      I have worse than that. Some of the supermarkets in Oz give petrol discount if you spend $30 or more. Woman in front of me with a fully loaded trolley put through to get to $30 and paid. This went for 15 times. It took for ever.
    I asked the checkout lady about this and she said woman was in her rights to do so.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2023
    IdleHans said:
    BBC1's Saturday night peak time output. An unremitting pipeline of absolute f***ing shit.
    ITV is similarly shit too.

Unfortunately women seem to lap it up.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    BBC1's Saturday night peak time output. An unremitting pipeline of absolute f***ing shit.
    Indeed. They have nothing approaching the quality of The Masked Singer. 
  • Options
    Saturday night TV is awful and as far as I can remember it always has been, but unless you’re being made to watch it, who cares? With multiple channels/streaming services, there’s no reason to endure any of it.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Saturday night TV is awful and as far as I can remember it always has been, but unless you’re being made to watch it, who cares? With multiple channels/streaming services, there’s no reason to endure any of it.
    Used to be good - but I am guessing that is before your time, JaS.

Quite agree about the choice available. We mainly watch mainstream TV, but at our convenience, on catch up. Last night we watched a film on Netflix (The Pale Blue Eye) then an old Midsommer Murders, recent QI and recent Celebrity Antiques Road Trip on ITVX and iPlayer. Not everyone's cup of tea for sure, but there was plenty of other choice, even without Netflix.     
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    IdleHans said:
    We've also had the Masked Dancer, what about a new variation 'The Masked Shitter', celeb comes on has a dump and we have to guess who it is.

With some of the singing voices I've heard so far, it sounds like some of them are doing this anyway.

• Options
    edited January 2023
    iaitch said:
    IdleHans said:
    We've also had the Masked Dancer, what about a new variation 'The Masked Shitter', celeb comes on has a dump and we have to guess who it is.

Whose Rack *Live*

Celeb comes out with a mask on, you know the rest.

Would keep the feminazis quiet n all,  as it would be only women on it apart from the, say, 3 blokes on the panel
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    iaitch said:
    IdleHans said:

I think channel 5 has already had this idea.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    IdleHans said:
    ITV is similarly shit too.

Unfortunately women seem to lap it up.
    Not all women.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    You're quite right, but my planning is poor so by the time I've worked out i need to stream something and found a generally acceptable film, it's late enough that I know I'll fall asleep before the end.
    And Algarve is quite right, bbc1 used to be good on a Saturday night and there'd be a half decent film on at about 9pm. But I don't think anyone under 40 will be old enough to remember that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2023
    IdleHans said:
    JaShea99 said:
    You're quite right, but my planning is poor so by the time I've worked out i need to stream something and found a generally acceptable film, it's late enough that I know I'll fall asleep before the end.
    And Algarve is quite right, bbc1 used to be good on a Saturday night and there'd be a half decent film on at about 9pm. But I don't think anyone under 40 will be old enough to remember that.
    Just like us. We end up sitting looking at our phones with some music on, before a early night.

• Options
    edited January 2023
  • Options
    Pillocks not bothering to make more than a token effort to scrape the ice off their car windows.

Nearly got taken out this morning by some dipstick who didn't see me walking along because they'd done none of the rear windows, about a 20cm square on the front ones and barely a little porthole on the driver's side of the windscreen. 
  • Options
    I might be the last person in England to moan about this, but when you try to catch the last post at a pillar box, arrive with plenty of time to spare only to find the collection has already been made.  Makes my blood boil.

What's the point of issuing times if they mean nothing?   
  • Options
    I might be the last person in England to moan about this, but when you try to catch the last post at a pillar box, arrive with plenty of time to spare only to find the collection has already been made.  Makes my blood boil.

What's the point of issuing times if they mean nothing?   
    What's the point of the post office issuing last posting dates for Christmas if you meet them only to find the card you sent to from Berkshire to Somerset on December 12th arrived on January 13th. Wankers.
  • Options
    How do you know it has been collected ? 
  • Options
    The extra syllable Gary Neville manages to get in ‘comfortable’ every time he says the word.