Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Golf Day – Friday 22nd Aug - Tee off times on page 4

Comments

• Options
    Hillsy depart for yours at midday fella
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Hillsy depart for yours at midday fella[/quote]

Nice one. I'll be at work so just pop it through the door.
  • Options
    Hillsys Up
    PBS
    MCS
    Morts Genuis
    OOHAAH
    AFKA
    BobBolder
    Dave Storry
    Lancashire Lad
    Lancashire Lass
    Eltham Addick
    Kieranbrown
    Swisdom
    Charlton Park Lane
    CAFC Bourne

CAFC Director Dave White is 100% confirmed for the day. I am waiting for CAFC Legend Mr Keith Peacock to also commit 100%. I will have a answer from him in the next 24 hours.

The numbers now make 17 and all lifers deposits are in. I am able to let late comers in upto 72 hours before. This will be the cut off as I have to confirm final numbers and this is what will have to be paid for.

Thanks everyone for getting money and cheques to me. A deposit of £100.00 has secured our booking.
  • Options
    Ohhhhh I felt something twig im my back this morning.......If its not right by the Golf Day then I think i might have to boost my handicap to 36...... :)
  • Options
    no worries
  • Options
    OOOOhhh check us out playing with a couple of VIP's!

I'm looking forward to this. I am considering an offer for 27 holes earlier that week but I want to make sure I am at my best for the Lifer's day.....

decisions decisions!
  • Options
    Anybody requiring a Charltonlife golf shirt, if you havent already left your details with me please do so within the next 24 hours, as in order to keep costs down they will be sent to me in one batch, my sister is supplying the shirts at cost and her profit will be donated to Demelza house.

cheers
    T.C.E
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Anybody requiring a Charltonlife golf shirt, if you havent already left your details with me please do so within the next 24 hours, as in order to keep costs down they will be sent to me in one batch, my sister is supplying the shirts at cost and her profit will be donated to Demelza house.

cheers
    T.C.E[/quote]

How much TCE? I'll have an XXL if possible.
  • Options
    I'll have a large if i'm not to late
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]I have just found out the price of the "PING" version of the society shirt, and anyone who has bought a shirt in a golf shop will tell you they aint cheap, this will be around the £35 mark, I am waiting for a mid price range quote around the £25 mark, and another cheaper still maybe around the £20 mark.
    thoughts on these prices which all include a donation to Demelza would be appreciated.
    As I said at the start my sister gave me the shirt which asked her to design a one off logo as seen above, which has been offered as a Prize, nearest the pin, longest drive, best beard, worst shirt, dodgy strides whatever!!

Prices have been confirmed as above, let me know on here your Price range, size and colour required and I`ll let you know availibility, my sister doesn`t hold any stock so everything will be ordered on your behalf, I will settle the invoice from her and I trust you guys to square me up on their arrival

Sorry guys just got online after playing golf all day, let me know asap which of the above price range, size and
    colour, latest tomorrow morning and I`ll get them ordered.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TCE, can you give us a bit more info mate, breaking down what colour combo's are on offer, how the different price range ones vary etc ?

ANy pics of similar examples you could post up ?
  • Options
    Pings, in white, black, red & sky blue.(these are only plain colours) no combination of colours are available
    the cheaper ranges most plain colours available let me know your choice.
    Pings are not the breathable/lightweight type, (they are available at upwards of 40 quid)these are just your normal Ping quality polo shirt.
    The mid range are sort of shirt that would be available at burtons for 25 quid ok, does a job, but you get what you pay for, type quaility.
    Cheaper range, fruit of the loom, as supplied to most golf societies that dont to spend fortunes, i:e, OURS

hope this helps, as I said I`ve just got home and I`m a bit pi55ed.
  • Options
    Cheers T.C.E, I'll bring the wedge :-) with me on the day if that's OK

Steve
  • Options
    Places still available - total cost is £33.00 per person. Includes Bacon roll and Coffee on arrival, 18 holes and Golfers lunch. There are prizes for Longest drive and nearest the pin. The wooden spoon will also be given out. May I suggest a few beers in Old Bexley after!!

MCS (28)
    Swisdom (24)
    CAFC Bourne (**)
    AFKA (**)
    PBS (**)
    Dave White (24)
    Dave Storry (20)
    ooh aah (28)
    Charlton PL (22)
    Morts Genuis (24)
    Hillsys Up (24)
    Eltham Addick (24)
    Lancashire Lad (28)
    Lancashire Lass (36)
    Keiran Brown (**)
    Bob Bolder (**)
    Keith Peacock (**)

Those with (**) next the their names means i need to know your handicap asap so i can team you up fairly with people of a similar standard.
  • Options
    currently off 14 (stapleford), though have only played to it once in 14 months.
    some highish handicappers there. who's bringing the bandit mask?

will we know who we're drawn with beforehand as i'll probably hire a buggy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]currently off 14 (stapleford), though have only played to it once in 14 months.
    some highish handicappers there. who's bringing the bandit mask?

will we know who we're drawn with beforehand as i'll probably hire a buggy.

Don't worry PBS I have plans to stop people hiding under a mask and a sombrero. I won't put people together until 48 hours beforehand to give others time to join.
  • Options
    Hillsy, I still have the shirt for your golf day I will be in the Liberal club tomorrow to give AFKA his dough, shall I take with me? as obviously I wont be there on the day.
  • Options
    just collected my CL polo shirt and I can confirm they are quality.....cheers once again T.C.E.

Hillsy, I've got the 'nearest pin' one and I'll bring it along on the day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]just collected my CL polo shirt and I can confirm they are quality.....cheers once again T.C.E.

Hillsy, I've got the 'nearest pin' one and I'll bring it along on the day.

No worry`s mate, nice to meet you both.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Handicaps 28
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bugger! i would play this if it wasnt a week day!!!! some of us have to work hard...........credit crunch!
  • Options
    Hillsy, Just seen that you havent got my handicap, its... 23.

looking forward to the day..
  • Options
    Cheers Bob. AFKA, can you sticky this until the day before. 3 people have pulled out this week.
  • Options
    whats the total number now for turning up Hillsys? Any more special guests??
  • Options
    14 confirmed, 1 to pay. I'm working on more special guests and will let you know as soon as I have sone comfirmed.
  • Options
    Is Threadkiller playing?
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Threadkiller is the one left to pay.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    15 is the magic number for the golf day. Names below. 0930 bacon rolls and coffee, with photos. In an ideal world we want one more player to make it 4 x 4 balls so if other lifers fancy it it's still open to play and will be until Wednesday 20th.

MCS
    Swisdom
    CAFC Bourne
    AFKA
    PBS
    Dave Storry
    ooh aah
    Charlton PL
    Morts Genuis
    Hillsys Up
    Eltham Addick
    Keiran Brown
    Bob Bolder
    Threadkiller (to pay)
    Keith Peacock
  • Options
    well if you aren't going to be there when i drop it round ffs.....what happened to all the other goons? i thought we had about 30+ at one stage. anyway,i guess this is still open for everyone still,to get in.
  • Options
    Mcs, did you sort some gear for the day?