Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Golf Day – Friday 22nd Aug - Tee off times on page 4

Comments

• Options
    I mean "GOLF GEAR"
  • Options
    Places still available - total cost is £33.00 per person. Includes Bacon roll and Coffee on arrival, 18 holes and Golfers lunch. There are prizes for Longest drive and nearest the pin. The wooden spoon will also be given out. May I suggest a few beers in Old Bexley after!!

MCS (28)
    Swisdom (24)
    CAFC Bourne (**)
    AFKA (**)
    PBS (**)
    Dave White (24)
    Dave Storry (20)
    ooh aah (28)
    Charlton PL (22)
    Morts Genuis (24)
    Hillsys Up (24)
    Eltham Addick (24)
    Lancashire Lad (28)
    Lancashire Lass (36)
    Keiran Brown (**)
    Bob Bolder (**)
    Keith Peacock (**)

Those with (**) next the their names means i need to know your handicap asap so i can team you up fairly with people of a similar standard.

Hillsy, I will be playing of 24, thanks mate. I was crap in the last one playing of 24 so dropping me two points is harsh!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Mcs, did you sort some gear for the day?

LOL!!!!!

Hope the site woes aren't dissuading anyone thinking of going from signing up, nor messing up the organisational efforts.
  • Options
    I have just come back from road testing Birchwood and it's in excellent condition. I'll be honest with you I hit 96 round there today and scored 34 points playing off of 22. Can't wait till next Friday it should be good.

Threadkiller - we did have interest from lots of others but people are slow to commit. I'll be out from 11am this saturday as I'm managing both 1st team and reserves this week. Drop it in an envelope and put it through the door if the wife is not in.
  • Options
    Surly thats a cut?????

; )
  • Options
    I say play yourself off at least 18 Hillsy after the way I see you play last week at The Ridge maidstone !!!!! Dodgy Geeza
  • Options
    i too am getting reports Hillsy is approaching bandit territory !!

Put me down as 22
  • Options
    inches afka?
  • Options
    15 is the magic number for the golf day. Names below. 0930 bacon rolls and coffee, with photos. In an ideal world we want one more player to make it 4 x 4 balls so if other lifers fancy it it's still open to play and will be until Wednesday 20th, but this could be stretched until Thursday.

MCS - 28
    Swisdom - 24
    CAFC Bourne - 28
    AFKA - 22
    PBS - 14
    Dave Storry - 20
    ooh aah - 28
    Charlton PL - 24
    Morts Genuis - 24
    Hillsys Up - 22
    Eltham Addick - 24
    Keiran Brown - 24
    Bob Bolder - 23
    Threadkiller - 18
    Keith Peacock - whatever he likes!!

I'll pick teams on the day. This should be a giggle.
  • Options
    I can`t believe it, you guys have the chance of playing golf with such legends as Sir Keith Peacock and Mcs, while I be hacking round Dartford, with Luva Luva and his swearing and suspect golf gear ;-) have a great day guys, see you at the next one. We will be in the "Bull" til late if you want to join us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I may come along and get you a beer T.C.E (for my shirt) - time permitting!

I have a curfew these days
  • Options
    No worry`s mate, your welcome. You still collecting the shirt before hand?
  • Options
    Planning to yes. I'll be at Dartford bright eyed and bushy tailed
  • Options
    If anyone is interested in joining me I would prefer to get a buggy for the round for 2 reasons.

1 - I have spazzed up my knee and walking and twisting for golf isn't going to help
    and
    2 - I am a fat bastard

Thanks and regards
  • Options
    what swidom said plus
    3. i am a lazy b*stard.
  • Options
    I'd also happily share a buggy !!.........for the same reason as PBS
  • Options
    You lazy Bastards.....
  • Options
    I have put the teams together this morning mainly based on handicaps. No moaning please they will only be changed for cash or if someone joins last minute and screws up the pairings by handicap. If there is a partner you really want to play with then public groveling is in order....

Team 1 – 1027 Tee Off

MCS – 28
    CAFC Bourne – 28
    Ooh Ahh – 28

Team 2 – 1034 Tee Off

Dave Storry – 20
    PBS – 14
    Threadkiller – 18
    Keith Peacock – 18

Team 3 – 1042 Tee Off

Swisdom – 24
    AFKA – 22
    Charlton Park Lane – 22
    Morts Genius – 24

Team 4 – 1050 Tee Off

Hillsys Up – 22
    Eltham Addick – 24
    Kieran Brown – 24
    Bob Bolder – 23

I thought it would be good for us all to watch MCS Tee off first and show us how it's done. Please remember to wear a polo shirt ie a T shirt with a collar.
  • Options
    This is a subliminal message for the following people

AFKA – 22
    Charlton Park Lane – 22
    Morts Genius – 24

you want to hire a golf cart.........you need to hire a golf cart....you have a compelling urge to hire a golf cart......

:-)
  • Options
    I have filled the remaining place who will go out in the first team. My mate Dez who plays off of 28...and he's a Yid. However he has been to Charlton with me many a time....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dessie's a great lad, good one to fill the last place.

Any post-golf plans ? Bexley Village or something ?
  • Options
    Plans are to head to Bexley village after for a couple of cheekies.....
  • Options
    Why does MCS playing golf make me think of Happy Gilmour?
  • Options
    Medders CommentTime18 minutes ago permalink
    Why does MCS playing golf make me think of Happy Gilmour?

Thats a one game I would love to be playing in, you going along to take the photos?
  • Options
    yo dudes, all geared up and ready to rock after a small injury scare (tweeked my dodgy randomly dislocating shoulder on sunday whipping my wee bro's be hind at
    wii bowling, it seems to be ok now so friday it will be fix up look sharp!)

Dudes, i taught happpy how to play the game haha!! looking forward to a great day on the piste, i mean golfcourse!
  • Options
    Hope you all have a great day out,Can't wait to see the photos.
  • Options
    CommentAuthorMCS CommentTime21 minutes ago permalink
    yo dudes, all geared up and ready to rock after a small injury scare (tweeked my dodgy randomly dislocating shoulder on sunday whipping my wee bro's be hind at
    wii bowling, it seems to be ok now so friday it will be fix up look sharp!)

Dudes, i taught happpy how to play the game haha!! looking forward to a great day on the piste, i mean golfcourse!

"Just tap it in"

Mcs, will you joining us later in "The Bull" public house for the tasting of fine wines etc, where of course there`s bound be the odd cucumber sandwich and crabstick being served?
  • Options
    alright TCE, i aint sure what the plan is mate, one moment let me just ask hillsy, ere hillsy, whats the plan for 19th hole dude???
  • Options
    Swisdom, I will share the cost of a buggy mate, knee is shattered.

See you then

CPL
  • Options
    Don't forget a spare pair of socks lads

And don't go in the Millers tomorrow night