Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Golf Day – Friday 22nd Aug - Tee off times on page 4

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2008
    4th of 4 - from left to right -

Bob Bolder, Eltham Addick,Hillsys Up.Kieranbrown,
  • Options
    Prizes giving -

Bob Bolder - Nearest Pin.
  • Options
    Prizes giving -

PBS - Nearest Pin.
  • Options
    Longest Drive - Threadkiller
  • Options
    Wooden Spoon - MCS
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Group Picture.
  • Options
    This is what happens when you don't get past the ladies T Box!!
  • Options
    nice pictures but you actually got yourself and keiran brown mixed up name wise in the 4th four ball
  • Options
    lol, great pics Dan
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    image.php?AttachmentID=1208

Is Keith P lining up to take a free kick against you lot?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice one hillsy, awesome pics, could you please send the pic of me n Keithy P to my hot mail address, cheers mate
  • Options
    Thought I would change my name Accordingly!
  • Options
    hillsy, i dunno whether you're keeping tabs on everyones h'cap for the next meet, but i did play off 14, not 18 as you have posted in the results.
    was a really good day.

anyway, i managed to get the original picture BEFORE oohaah 'doctored' it.
  • Options
    quality!
  • Options
    Well done lads looks like a good crack. And very cool for Mr Peacock to spare his time. gutted i had to work!
  • Options
    Is Sir Keith going to sign up as a Lifer?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]hillsy, i dunno whether you're keeping tabs on everyones h'cap for the next meet, but i did play off 14, not 18 as you have posted in the results.
    was a really good day.

anyway, i managed to get the original picture BEFORE oohaah 'doctored' it.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_292220 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]painter.JPG[/div][/ul][/div]

Cheers PBS - I have put your handicap right now, and I will certainly be cutting most people who attended the day next time.
  • Options
    even me?? surely i was the only genuine hadicapper?
  • Options
    Ollie we know from the points that were scored who was a bandit or not. I can vouch for Dez and Dave Storry as I play with them on a regular basis. However, anyone who scored 36 points or over will be cut on the next one without fail.
  • Options
    Its a load of bull anyway, anyone who has a decent round and doesn't play regularly with others will always be called a bandit !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Its a load of bull anyway, anyone who has a decent round and doesn't play regularly with others will always be called a bandit !

totally agree ;-)
  • Options
    FAO Hillsys up, my sister has just asked if she could use the Keith Peacock and Bob Bolder shirt presention on her website? I dont how it stands legally but I said I would ask the question, payment will be more shirts, how many is more I dont know.
  • Options
    no problem from our side Ray, i'm confident Keith will not mind.

As long as she is aware it isn't THE Bob Bolder !
  • Options
    by the way i love PBS' effort with the bandit!! lol nice work dude
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]no problem from our side Ray, i'm confident Keith will not mind.

As long as she is aware it isn't THE Bob Bolder !

I had to get her to "Google" Keith Peacock let alone Bob Bolder, I'm so ashamed ;-) I'II see what I can sort out. Cheers Afka.
  • Options
    No probs guys with any of what you want to do. Does she want me to send her the original pictures straight to her as they are bigger and better? By the way I took the ping shirt that you donated as it was XL (my size) so i need to give one back to Bob Bolder in a medium. can I leave that for you to sort out and bring with you on your next golf day (12th Septemeber) which i will be attending.
  • Options
    Glad to see you've trimmed that beard back MCS
  • Options
    DA9 i aint trimmed it since the mrs got preggers!! them pics does not do it any justice!! its been growing for 6 months now lol
  • Options
    wow, you must have combed it????
  • Options
    there is no combing this beast!! needs to be off now i tell thee!! cant wait till she drops, so i can trim!