Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Golf Day – Friday 22nd Aug - Tee off times on page 4

12346»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]No probs guys with any of what you want to do. Does she want me to send her the original pictures straight to her as they are bigger and better? By the way I took the ping shirt that you donated as it was XL (my size) so i need to give one back to Bob Bolder in a medium. can I leave that for you to sort out and bring with you on your next golf day (12th Septemeber) which i will be attending.

Hillsy, you want "a medium Ping Charltonlife" colour? I like to get it right ;-) Luva Luva told me you will be at Upchurch, it'll be nice to meet you.
  • Options
    I have a golf day on 12th Sept too - no idea where it is but if any of the reprobates from last week are there I will be checking the handicaps!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]No probs guys with any of what you want to do. Does she want me to send her the original pictures straight to her as they are bigger and better? By the way I took the ping shirt that you donated as it was XL (my size) so i need to give one back to Bob Bolder in a medium. can I leave that for you to sort out and bring with you on your next golf day (12th Septemeber) which i will be attending.

Hillsy, you want "a medium Ping Charltonlife" colour? I like to get it right ;-) Luva Luva told me you will be at Upchurch, it'll be nice to meet you.

Yes mate a medium. Stay with the white as it looks good. Yep im in for the Upchurch Jolly and the next one on the 10th October. I've been meaning to join a society and get a propoer handicap for sometime. I'm sure we have met before.....
  • Options
    upchurch is where i play. might join you. the new long 9 hole is really nice but expensive at £28 for 18 holes. Will need one of those CL tops first tho.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    The shirt has been ordered and I'm waiting for her to confirm it will be ready in time but it shouldn't be a problem. And as for the Handicap, has Andy told he does them? and I find the odd pint he and there normally keeps me around 20/21 although he got me down to 16, the git ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]upchurch is where i play. might join you. the new long 9 hole is really nice but expensive at £28 for 18 holes. Will need one of those CL tops first tho.

Although you'd be welcome to join us, Upchurch is a 27 hole day and the cost is about £40/£45, and if you do want a shirt let me know colour and size and I'll get it ordered, and case you thought different, Upchurch is not a Charltonlife golf society day, But Shootershill golf society ;-) apology's if I got it wrong.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]DA9 i aint trimmed it since the mrs got preggers!! them pics does not do it any justice!! its been growing for 6 months now lol

Sco's beard can't touch it eh Ollie?! ;-)
  • Options
    sco's beard is now a former beard, so mine is better even tho sco's beard was totally awesome.
  • Options
    since when has Hillsy been a medium?you been on a diet mate ;-)

When you doing the next CL day ? 17 october would be good mate 2 days before my birthday !!
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]upchurch is where i play. might join you. the new long 9 hole is really nice but expensive at £28 for 18 holes. Will need one of those CL tops first tho.

Although you'd be welcome to join us, Upchurch is a 27 hole day and the cost is about £40/£45, and if you do want a shirt let me know colour and size and I'll get it ordered, and case you thought different, Upchurch is not a Charltonlife golf society day, But Shootershill golf society ;-) apology's if I got it wrong.

I see! so when is the CL day?

And for the shooters hill jobby, Are you playing the 18 hole course then the long 9 or just 9 of the 18? if that makes sense.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]since when has Hillsy been a medium?you been on a diet mate ;-)

When you doing the next CL day ? 17 october would be good mate 2 days before my birthday !!

LOL. It's not for me. I took the XL that Bob Bolder won on the CL Golf Day as he is a medium. So I'm purchasing a medium to replace it.
  • Options
    what did the winner get? i didn't see his pics.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tommo[/cite]what did the winner get? i didn't see his pics.

He got NOTHING!! Although the prize is at my house.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]

I see! so when is the CL day?

And for the shooters hill jobby, Are you playing the 18 hole course then the long 9 or just 9 of the 18? if that makes sense.

I'll pass that question on to Andy, Oi Luva Luva can you answer that? I think we play the 9 of the 18 back to the clubhouse????
  • Options
    T.C.E. we will be playin the 18 course AM then the long 9 hole course PM
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Luva Luva[/cite]T.C.E. we will be playin the 18 course AM then the long 9 hole course PM

Thank's for answering so promptly. ;-)
  • Options
    Sorry T.C.E. Some of us have to do a full days work :/
  • Options
    Cheeky B******* didn't get home til after 3 today, the missus called the ob, thought I'd been kidnapped ;-)
  • Options
    get a room ;-)