Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New to the site ? tell us where you live

Comments

• Options
    Erith.
    Originally from Plumstead (with many places in between then and now).
  • Options
    Born & raised in St. Albans (Herts), now living in a village called Clifton in Bedfordshire (just north of Hitchin).
  • Options
    Chislehurst hence the BR7, flew from the nest 2 years ago to New Eltham.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Grew up in Plumstead and currently live in Woolwich. Should have considered that I might one day move back to the area when I chose my userneame.
  • Options

Erith.

Dave from Erith :-)

• Options
    Royal Tunbridge Wells
  • Options
    les_says said:

brought up in mottingham, school in eltham, jived in ladywell for a while, now i'm in lee.

i don't enter kent unless i really have to.

I changed that! Been in Sidcup for 3 years.

• Options
    Born in Woolwich brought up in Woolwich/Plumstead. Now live in Esher via Welling,Sidcup,Blackheath,Richmond,Kingston,West Byfleet,Surbiton,Cape Town, Sydney,Leeds,Portsmouth.
  • Options
    Born and raised in Bromley, went to Secondary School in Beckenham. Lived in the Mottingham end of Bromley from 2000 and looking to shuffle towards Rochester (or some other spot near the A2/Bromley South - Rochester main line) some time in the next 12 months.....
  • Options
    Born Bishops Stortford, been living in Charlton for 40 plus years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oakster said:

Here is a fledging Charlton Life map - add yourself by going to ADD>MARKER & SUBMIT -- http://www.zeesource.net/maps/map.do?group=27479 -- in the name bit you can submit yr username & the +/- buttons obviously control zoom

I'm not a techie so i'm sure someone can make this cleaner...........

(The html code for this site is below if any of the site admin want to integrate it into the website - it also gives a much broader map view)

remember to enter yourself on the lifers map :)

• Options

Erith.

Dave from Erith :-)

Tony actually.
  • Options
    @Plumstead_Micky ha, I can't even get that right !
  • Options
    Born in West Hill Dartford, lived just off East Hill and went to York Rd school. Then we went posh and moved to Hextable grew up got married lived in Thornton Heath (bandit country) then Shirley, Croydon and now back in the garden of England, Brasted near Westerham, Kent...........happy days.
  • Options
    Born and raised in Eltham, then moved to Sidcup. Now living in the Croydon area, far too near the Palarse for comfort but dictated by work location.
  • Options
    Born in Wirral,living in West Wickham
  • Options
    Originally Welling now Tropical Dorset
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Born Rochester, Bexleyheath aged 2-7, Tunbridge Wells aged 7-24, Barnet then Southgate then back to Barnet for the last 20 years.
    Apart from members of my immediate family and people I chat to in the West Stand, I have never known another Charlton fan.
  • Options
    Born St Nicholas hospital, Plumstead. Now living West Erith. Formerly of welling, Bexley, thamesmead, Dartford, plumstead, north Woolwich and Woolwich.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In Bexley all my life... now in Canterbury!
  • Options
    Plumstead (hence Oliver Street) then Abbey Wood then, from 1981, Tunbridge Wells
  • Options

Originally from Abbey Wood, but now living in Stockport. The epicentre of NW based CAFC fans.

Ha ha, I was glancing through this and saw NWA's post and thought I don't remember replying to this thread!!

Also from Abbey Wood, towards Belvedere at the end of Lessness Abbey but living in Stockport since '77.

• Options
    Born in King College Hospital, raised in Nunhead and then East Dulwich

Now live in Scotland for tax and Political reasons
  • Options
    Whitfield, Dover, Nr Calais
  • Options
    The "city" of Chelmsford.
  • Options
    Born in Woolwich. Grew up in Blackheath, moved to Camden, been back in Charlton for the last 4 years.
  • Options
    Born in Woolwich. Grew up in Plumstead. moved to Cambridgeshire when I was 17 in 1986 and have been in Biggleswade in Beds since 1998.
  • Options
    Was born in Palaceland (Anerley) but grew up mainly in Sidcup (6 years) then Welling (12 years).

1st marriage took me to Penge & Biggin Hill but then work/ 2nd marriage saw me in Richmond, Palmers Green, Twickenham and way too long in Nottingham.

After a period splitting time between Nottingham and France (hence the Charente handle) we now live in Docklands. Will probably move to Greenwich next year and eventually settle down in Cornwall (where my wife was brought up).
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Originally from Dartford. Now live in Wargrave, Berkshire, and plan never to leave this fabulous place.