Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New to the site ? tell us where you live

Comments

• Options

Originally from Abbey Wood, but now living in Stockport. The epicentre of NW based CAFC fans.

Ha ha, I was glancing through this and saw NWA's post and thought I don't remember replying to this thread!!

Also from Abbey Wood, towards Belvedere at the end of Lessness Abbey but living in Stockport since '77.

That's funny. I think there are a few Lifers on here who live in and around Stockport. It's going to be a while before we see Charlton playing at Edgeley Park again!

I grew up on McLeod Rd then moved up here in 2008. Now living in Davenport.
  • Options

That's funny. I think there are a few Lifers on here who live in and around Stockport. It's going to be a while before we see Charlton playing at Edgeley Park again?

Reasons to be cheerful, part four!

Surely the northern epicentre is in and around Sheffield. At least a dozen up here that I have met.
  • Options
    Great Wakering, Essex. It's about as far east of Southend you can get before falling in the sea.
  • Options

Canterbury - stayed here after Uni and work in Whitstable.

Originally from Bexleyheath, so chose my local team as a kid.

Have moved around but not far since then, Whitstable, then back to Canterbury for a bit and now in a little village called Herne just down the road.

Whitstable was the best one!
    You're a Welling fan?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Nine years on and still in Sunny Sidcup (and love it)
  • Options
    Irthlingborough(Northamptonshire) the town that time forgot, via Lambeth.
  • Options
    France
  • Options
    Left London almost two years ago now, born and bred in Woolwich and still can't bear to hear it slagged off. But and now living in Minster on Sea which has given semi retired me and my retired wife everything we could ever want. Oh, and in case you didn't know I have a dog or two ;)image
  • Options
    North Devon! ☺
  • Options
    From Tunbridge Wells, now living in Manchester (not far from Stockport).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sidcup here as well, can't fault the place.
  • Options
    From Belmont Hill to Beckenham, Beckenham to Hurstpierpoint (W. Sussex), Hurstpierpoint to London WC1 to Leeds and finally to Denby Dale (West Yorks).
    Get to take the piss out of Huddersfield fans most of the time. Didn't risk it with the Leeds scum!
  • Options

Originally from Abbey Wood, but now living in Stockport. The epicentre of NW based CAFC fans.

Ha ha, I was glancing through this and saw NWA's post and thought I don't remember replying to this thread!!

Also from Abbey Wood, towards Belvedere at the end of Lessness Abbey but living in Stockport since '77.

That's funny. I think there are a few Lifers on here who live in and around Stockport. It's going to be a while before we see Charlton playing at Edgeley Park again!

I grew up on McLeod Rd then moved up here in 2008. Now living in Davenport.
    Your only up the road then, I'm just a bit further down Bramhall Lane South in Bramhall.

Although I lived on Elstree Gdns at the end of lesness Abbey through my mum being quite ill at the time, I actually spent most of my childhood living with my nan on Bracondale Road as it was close to my school St Thomas a Becket. She lived in that little group of six houses across from the bottom of Smithies Road where the two telephone boxes are.

Small world

• Options
    Lived in Sidcup, Wilmington & Bexleyheath. Moved up to Stockport (Cheadle) when my mum and dad got divorced and now sharing a flat with a mate in Macclesfield.

Would love to get back closer to Charlton but with the gulf in prices to rent etc I just can't see it at the moment. Shame.
  • Options
    St. Paul's Cray, Sidcup, Petts Wood now in Herne Bay!
  • Options

Irthlingborough(Northamptonshire) the town that time forgot, via Lambeth.

Rushden & Diamonds land.
  • Options
    Abbey wood - upper belvedere
  • Options
    Born in Kennington moved to Beckenham (as the name suggests) about 20 years ago and loved it ever since.
  • Options
    Born in Paddock Wood, and I've lived in Plumstead, Eltham, Willesden Green, Rainham (Kent), Welling, and for the last 32 years, Farnborough.
  • Options
    I have been a charlton fan/ suporter for more than 50 years , used to have season ticket for many years , now retired in sunny Spain , whenever I'm back in uk I always try and catch a charlton game, my son who used to accompany me now lives in Somerset , so my time in uk is mainly spent there. Thank goodness for charlton live .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welling then Bexleyheath with parents. Just bought my first place in Edenbridge, Kent.
  • Options
    Living on Holloway Road at the moment, but Eltham all my life otherwise (apart from a 4 month stint in York). Moving to Amsterdam in a few months though, which should be (more than) fun.
  • Options
    Eltham, Greenwich, Eltham then since 1976 - Medway in Kent.
  • Options
    Born on The Isle of Sheppey,now live in Sittingbourne. Mother and Grandparents lived in Woolwich used to visit when young,and dad took me to Charlton.Grandparents lived In Francies Street(woolwich) any one remember it before the high rise flats were built,and the Pub was pulled down(Red Lion I think).
  • Options
    BR3Addick said:

Born in Kennington moved to Beckenham (as the name suggests) about 20 years ago and loved it ever since.

Another BR3 resident here. o/
  • Options
    Dartford until last March, now in Gravesend.

Was in Soton for uni 2005-2008.
  • Options
    233 miles southeast of Stockport.
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

233 miles southeast of Stockport.

The furthest away from Stockport the better, imo.
  • Options
    Nomads....