Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New to the site ? tell us where you live

Comments

• Options
    Lincolnshire yellow belly - born and bred.

Beckenham now.
  • Options
    Born Paddock Wood. Lived in New Eltham, Greenwich, Blackheath & now Barnehurst.
  • Options
    Born St Alfeges
    Greenwich 5 years
    Kidbrooke 22 years
    New Eltham 1 year
    Bayswater 4 years
    Perth, Western Australia 2 years
    Mandurah, Western Australia 30 years (interrupted by a 2 year working holiday, living in Blackfen, for 2 years)

• Options
    born in Woking (mother evacuated from Grove Park due to WW2)
    grew up in Grove Park, Catford & Deptford
    settled in Lewisham
    married and lived near Shaftesbury
    married again and lived in Winchester then Andover
    moved to NW Lancashire for a 2 year contract, retired and haven't found the way back yet, but will next year.
  • Options
    Born In Bromley Maternity Hospital, Widmore Road ( long gone) and lived next door.

Now in Ladywell.
  • Options
    Born and raised in kidbrooke, moved to plumstead 5 years ago but soon to return to kidbrooke =]
  • Options
    Born and raised in North-East Hampshire. Dad and family grew up in Plumstead and most of my family now live in Bexleyheath/Dartford area, hence how I became a Charlton fan, along with the rest of my family.

After living in Bristol and Warwickshire for the past few years, I'm now in Tunbridge Wells so hoping to get to many more Charlton games this season!
  • Options
    Born in a stable in Bethlehem.
    can walk on water.
    can feed the 5 thousand with a loaf and fishes.
    can turn water into wine.
    Was asked by the boys at the covered end
    to help magic up a victory against Millwall ?
    The impossible i can't do.
  • Options
    Guess
  • Options

Guess

Tonbridge?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Born in British Hospital for Mother and Babies, Woodhill
    Lived in Charlton till i was 14
    Then lived between Mottingham and Charlton (Horse & Groom)
    Then lived between Gravesham and Charlton (Horse & Groom)
    Now live in Uzerche, France
  • Options
    ..had a shop in Grove Park, next to BR station an all
  • Options
    brogib said:

did you?

there used to be a nonce that ran a shop down there that invited rolf harris down to see his paper boys "snake"
  • Options
    Born St Nicks Plumstead
    South Norwood
    Chislehurst
    Charlton
    Petts Wood
    Locksbottom
  • Options

Born St Nicks Plumstead
    South Norwood
    Chislehurst
    Charlton
    Petts Wood
    Locksbottom

Are you living in Railway Stations ?

• Options
    edited June 2015

Born St Nicks Plumstead
    South Norwood
    Chislehurst
    Charlton
    Petts Wood
    Locksbottom

Are you living in Railway Stations ?

I am a Charlton supporter after all.

Seriously, members of my family and me have always worked in London, hence the locations.
  • Options
    Chislehurst.
  • Options

Chislehurst.

Real wall.
  • Options

Chislehurst.

You sure it wasn't your parents telling you 'chisel hurts' when describing the best weapons to use - and the memory has blurred over the years?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Born in Lewisham hospital. Grew up in Brockley, went to primary school there, secondary school in Downham. My 6th form was in Lewisham. Went to University in Canterbury. Did my LPC in Guildford. Moved into Hither Green with my partner in 2007, left there to move to Azof st in Greenwich in Dec 2008. left there to go to Broadstairs in June 2011 (family reasons). Came back to Westcombe Park in Feb 2012. Stayed there until Dec last year and now live on the Forest Hill/East Dulwich border. That's my 33 years
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Born in Lewisham hospital. Grew up in Brockley, went to primary school there, secondary school in Downham. My 6th form was in Lewisham. Went to University in Canterbury. Did my LPC in Guildford. Moved into Hither Green with my partner in 2007, left there to move to Azof st in Greenwich in Dec 2008. left there to go to Broadstairs in June 2011 (family reasons). Came back to Westcombe Park in Feb 2012. Stayed there until Dec last year and now live on the Forest Hill/East Dulwich border. That's my 33 years

I lived in Azof St for a couple of years (no 31) loved it, and The Pelton was a great local
  • Options

cabbles said:

I lived in Azof St for a couple of years (no 31) loved it, and The Pelton was a great local
    Yes very good - I was closer to the barrier on the end of the road, can't remember what number.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    brogib said:

Brogib, genuine question - why France? and why Uzerche?

Never really 'got' the people who have moved to France, thought that Spain would have been a better/more logical place to go to for people wanting to escape.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Born in Lewisham hospital. Grew up in Deptford. Moved to The Cronx (Croydon) when I got married. Lived in that shithole for 12 years, then had brief stints in Netherne-on-the-Hill and Reigate before moving to Chorley and now living in Woking
  • Options

Chislehurst.

Real wall.
    Real Wall done good :wink:

• Options
    need I say more...born and brought up in Erith though
  • Options

brogib said:

did you?

there used to be a nonce that ran a shop down there that invited rolf harris down to see his paper boys "snake"
    I think that was the geezerr in the paper booth
  • Options
    edited June 2015

brogib said:

Brogib, genuine question - why France? and why Uzerche?

Never really 'got' the people who have moved to France, thought that Spain would have been a better/more logical place to go to for people wanting to escape.
    I never moved away from the UK to escape anything mate, I just wanted to live in a house in the countryside and was never gonna be able to afford it in Southern England, so I moved here and lived at my mums for a bit, then bought a place with a bit of land and a lake for 30,000 Euros. Never fancied Spain at all tbh (All though after staying with friends in their tip top apartment in the old town part of Seville, that appeals to me).

To answer the rest of your question, I'd need to know why you don't get France, but spain is more logical (If it's anything to do with the French being surender monkeys, I ain't interested mate)
  • Options

Dippenhall near Farnham in Surrey.

Born in St Alfeges hospital Greenwich.

If I had known I was going to post rather than just lurk I might have thought about a more imaginative username when I registered.

What like "Dippenhall_near_Farnham"?

; )