Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New to the site ? tell us where you live

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Born in Woolwich Military Hospital lived Catford, Peckham, Abbey Wood and Mottingham up until I moved to Tenterden in Kent 15 years ago
  • Options
    These days I live in Bexley but got here via Eltham, New Eltham, Welling, New Eltham and Swanley. Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home.
  • Options
    Born, while bombs were falling all around, and brought up in Royal GrEEnwich. For the last 50 years have lived in that "sunspot" Gravesend. Well the curry's hot anyway.
  • Options
    Lived in Charlton till 3, then Woolwich till 6, then Erith till 18. Then all over bits of East and SE London till I pitched up in Lewisham 25 years ago.
  • Options

Irthlingborough(Northamptonshire) the town that time forgot, via Lambeth.

Rushden & Diamonds land.
    Very close to us, dreamed of getting them in the cup.
  • Options
    addix said:

BR3Addick said:

Born in Kennington moved to Beckenham (as the name suggests) about 20 years ago and loved it ever since.

Another BR3 resident here. o/
    And another, live in Langley Park.
  • Options
    Born in Bermondsey, dad won the pools and moved to Petts Wood when I was 3. Moved to Crockenhill when I got married then back to Petts Wood. Now live in Shortlands.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Born in Woolwich Military Hospital lived Catford, Peckham, Abbey Wood and Mottingham up until I moved to Tenterden in Kent 15 years ago

Tenterden ? @flyingtheflag

Nice little pub there, very basic camp site but good fishing on those lakes / ponds - my family go there quite a bit.
  • Options
    Dippenhall near Farnham in Surrey.

Born in St Alfeges hospital Greenwich.

If I had known I was going to post rather than just lurk I might have thought about a more imaginative username when I registered.
  • Options
    Born Rathmore Road 1951. Moved to Kidderminster 1985
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Sunbury. Grew up in Bexley (why else would you support the feckers). Lived in Streatham, Eltham, Greenwich, Cairo, Brussels, Ottershaw and Sunbury for last 13 years
  • Options
    Lived in Sidcup all my life apart from a couple of years in Eltham and Bexleyheath respectively.
  • Options
    Born and raised in west ham, now live in Loughton via Chingford
  • Options
    Now living in Leigh on Sea.
  • Options
    St. Pancras-born
    Catford-brought up
    Orpington-brought up
    Taunton-now
  • Options
    Born in Leicester, raised in Frinton-on-sea in Essex, became an Addick when I moved to Woolwich, now living in Stratford E15.
  • Options
    British Hospital For Mothers and Babies - Frances St Woolwich. Various around SE London until Barnehurst for 23 years, then for the past year, Goring By Sea, West Sussex.
  • Options
    I now, despite my username, live in Maidstone. Not the town, obviously, just the other side of the Moat Park.
  • Options
    Born and lived in Barnehurst for 44 years and then moved to Beltinge Herne Bay 8 months ago
  • Options
    Born Woolwich. Lived Blackheath, Charlton, Eltham, Crayford, Eltham, New Eltham, Eltham, Sidcup, central London. Wokingham, Berkshire for past 6 years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Grew up in Paddock Wood, ended up in Tooting via High Wycombe
  • Options
    Blimey, no wonder the roads are so busy after games. There's hardly a soul who lives nearby any more!
  • Options
    Charlton->Copenhagen->twickenham->Harrogate over last 12 years.
  • Options
    Another Woolwich baby (British Hospital for Mothers and Babies), grew up on Shooters Hill, then Nottingham, Hamburg, West Hampstead, Blackheath, Frankfurt, Oberursel, Stockholm. Now Chislehurst since last summer. Favourite street name in Frankfurt: Adickesallee.
  • Options
    Born Chicago, corrupted in Greenwich, now live in Seattle
  • Options
    Bloody hell a lot of us were born @ the British Hospital for Mothers and Babies in Woolwich... I lived in Bexleyheath for 31-years (Same house)... Now living in my own home in Strood
  • Options
    edited June 2015

British Hospital For Mothers and Babies - Frances St Woolwich. Various around SE London until Barnehurst for 23 years, then for the past year, Goring By Sea, West Sussex.

I was born in the same hospital as well , now long gone.
  • Options

I was born in the same hospital as well , now long gone.
    I was born there too

• Options
    Born in Barking Essex, lived in North Woolwich, then 21 years in Bexleyheath and now live in Catford.
  • Options
    Born in Bexleyheath, lived in Plumstead where I went to the Valley for the first time in 1953. Since then I have lived in Bromley and Cornwall; now reside in beautiful Worcestershire.