Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    The missus popped into Lakeland and got this smashing jelly mould. Ain't it cute?
  • Options
    The missus popped into Lakeland and got this smashing jelly mould. Ain't it cute?
    Triangular cock ring?
  • Options
    I'd say it was a saddle that allows you to have a shit while riding.
  • Options
    Triangular cock ring?

I suppose it could be for anybody who has a triangular cock.
  • Options
    Triangular cock ring?

As Johnny Craddock once said. 'Let's hope your jelly's turn out like Fanny's'

• Options
    Ever heard of a ‘reverse exorcism’?

It’s where the devil tells the priest to get out of the child. 
  • Options

Three dogs were sitting in the waiting room at the vet's, discussing why they were there. The first dog, a poodle, told his woeful tale.

"My owners bought the great new sports car with leather seats. They took me for a ride in it one day, and I was so excited, I couldn't help myself. I wet all over the backseat. I'm here to be put down." The other two dogs nodded sympatheticly, then the second, a golden retriever, explained his situation.

"A brand new Persian rug had just been placed in the loungeroom, and it was very expensive. My owners made a big fuss of it, when it came. Then, once when I was in the room, I had an incredible urge to roll all over it. So I did, and ended up getting quite a bit of my fur over the mat. My owners were very annoyed, and sent me here to be put to sleep." The other two dogs nodded, and the first dog asked the third, a German Shepard, what he was there for.

"My owner has this habit of cleaning the house in the nude, and yesterday when she was cleaning under the sofa, I just couldn't help myself. I jumped on and had the ride of my life." The other dogs tut-tutted.

"So you're here to be put down too?" he asked. The Shepard shook his head.

"No, just to get my nails clipped!"

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Triangular cock ring?

A cock like a Toblerone maybe?
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Triangular cock ring?

A cock like a Toblerone maybe?

Hmm, that would be popular.
  • Options
    I honestly have no idea what this is 
  • Options
    That is a weird looking saddle.....  :D
  • Options
    Triangular cock ring?

I'm sure he said "Let's hope your jellies turn out like Fanny's".
  • Options
    Danepak said:
    Ever heard of a ‘reverse exorcism’?

It’s where the devil tells the priest to get out of the child. 
    Once, young boys wanted to get into the Catholic priesthood.  Now,...
  • Options
    Triangular cock ring?

That's not how I heard it ;)
  • Options
    man_at_milletts

I think she was doing ring donuts

• Options
    So, I was getting into my car, and this bloke says to me "Can you give me a lift?" I said "Sure, you look great, the world's your oyster, go for it...
  • Options
    Two eskimos sitting in a kayak. Both were chilly so they decided to light a fire. Naturally the kayak caught alight thus proving once and for all .. you can’t have your kayak and heat it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    _MrDick said:
    Two eskimos sitting in a kayak. Both were chilly so they decided to light a fire. Naturally the kayak caught alight thus proving once and for all .. you can’t have your kayak and heat it
    Originally crafted by the magnificent Tommy Cooper. 
  • Options
    edited April 26
    Fire Services were called out earlier today to Aldwych House, scene of the Post Office/Horizon inquiry amid reports of fire.  A Fire Service commander later confirmed that there was no fire just a lingering smell of burning underwear around the witness box area.
  • Options
    Why do female skydivers have to wear jumpsuits? So they don't whistle on the way down.
  • Options
    How does the blind skydiver know when to pull the chord?. When the lead goes slack.
  • Options
    Fire Services were called out earlier today to Aldwych House, scene of the Post Office/Horizon inquiry amid reports of fire.  A Fire Service commander later confirmed that there was no fire just a lingering smell of burning underwear around the witness box area.
    eh ?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    eh ?
    I think the point is Angela van den Bogerd Is a liar liar pants on fire
  • Options
    I went to a lovely little pub up in the hills in Yorkshire. I wanted to remember the visit so I brought some souvenirs home with me.
    I got a beermat, a stirrer, a glass, a box of matches and a few serviettes!

It’s a load of Ilkley Moor bar tat ...