Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thoughts Following Forest Result

Comments

• Options
    "just lower your expectaions razil..."

Ha Ha....Shan't, anyway it was the board who raised my expectations in the first place...

(cue Suze)
  • Options
    you can't win razil ... accept we aint going up and you're a pessimist , expect to go up and your hoping for too much!!
  • Options
    Hmm.. I admit I may be blinded by the fact I've always thought of Keegan as complete and utter tosh.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]I completely agree with Razil. We should hire our ex-player because he was a Charlton hero. I mean, it's worked elsewhere. Newcastle for example?

Come on Raz, "give someone else a go" ??? It's not a crane-arm grab-a-cuddly-toy arcade game!

And are people forgetting the very nature of this league? All it takes is a winning run and you're right in the mix. We haven't even passed the beginning of the season yet, and we're still doing alright.

Someone's had a drink at lunch! :-)

Success under KK? The last game he was in charge for they lost 3-0 and they were in the bottom 3?
  • Options
    its not so much about the club more about Pards himself, he has failed to meet expectations and doesn't look like meeting them.

OK no more replies.. my fingers hurt and I was laying slabs yesterday.
  • Options
    because you read it somewhere on a website and believed it as facts?

I'm sure if the managers and the boards of every club could guarantee results week in week out then they would. if having a massive money investment guaranteed results on the pitch i'm sure everyone would do it. ok, man city had a great result at the weekend, doesn't mean it'll last. they're working with confidence at the moment, all players are equally capable of having a mare. nothing changes, things don't go the way you want all the time. really think you need to stop believing everyone's opinion and newspaper article as a fact raz, and lower your expectations. everyone had a shocker last year thinking we'd go up, we didn't, we were wrong to expect it, and now, we're wrong to expect it again, it'd be nice, but its not a dead cert. that doesn't mean its pards fault or anyone elses, it just means someone else got lucky this time.
  • Options
    "Success under KK? The last game he was in charge for they lost 3-0 and they were in the bottom 3?"

ha ha, OK I admit I didn't reference that..so much so I can't even be arse to look at his track record in his most recent spell, he he he - right no more..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]its not so much about the club more about Pards himself, he has failed to meet expectations and doesn't look like meeting them.

OK no more replies.. my fingers hurt and I was laying slabs yesterday.

he failed to meet your expections, but not necessarily everyone elses
    how doesn't he look like meeting them less than 2 months into a season when as you said yourself his 2 supposed criteria of getting the job is about to run out. that makes him have 8 months to pull it back. not completely impossible considering we're not bottom.
  • Options
    So basically Razil, you know no more or no less than me but you want to spout on, tediously, about how the manager needs getting rid of and replaced by someone with no experience.

Ah well, that's your arsehole - sorry, I meant opinion - I suppose.

As for the Keegan comment, you might find this article interesting.

Improvement under Keegan?
  • Options
    I think we should draft in Super Alan C as Alan P's sidekick One week with pards 1 week with curbs keep changing each week i'm sure it'd do great things....

OR Just leave pards til december!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "really think you need to stop believing everyone's opinion and newspaper article as a fact raz"

not really sure where you're getting this from Suze, my opinions are my own, and are largely based on what I see with my own eyes - I don't take others opinions or articles as wrote... anyway my fingers really do hurt.
  • Options
    Off it: Yes I may spout on tediously on ocassion, and I don't think I have to be qualified to do so, its never stopped anyone else on here, right?

;)

(ouch)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]So basically Razil, you know no more or no less than me but you want to spout on, tediously, about how the manager needs getting rid of and replaced by someone with no experience.

Ah well, that's your arsehole - sorry, I meant opinion - I suppose.

As for the Keegan comment, you might find this article interesting.

[url=http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/fink_tank/article4791246.ece]Improvement under Keegan?[/url][/quote]

Now now don't be a dick about things this is a fun place for banter not insults!

Anyone might think you were Pards himself! :oP

Anywho handbags away! Pessimists Optimists all the same want the best for the club and have differing views on how that can be achieved!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]... anyway my fingers really do hurt.

The Lord truly works in mysterious ways!
    ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite][
    Now now don't be a dick about things this is a fun place for banter not insults!

That's a joke - you're being ironic, right?
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    its the first time i've been properly abused on here (ouch) anyway Suze says I'm not to believe what I read..

;)

I don't mind people arguing for and against a position, but I do get a bit peturbed when it seems you aren't allowed to voice an opinion - if you disagree say so and say why, don't just shout someone down or try and undermine their right to voice the way they think.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite][
    [/quote]

That's a joke - you're being ironic, right?[/quote]

Of course, that's why i put it in there! lol

Now aren't we all better for being peaceful in these times of Valley Turmoil?
  • Options
    Abuse? I hope you're not referring to me?

Christ, if you are you've got a very thin skin.

Have you never heard of the expression "opinions are like arseholes - everyone's got one"?

Anyway, apologies if you were offended by that.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    no not at all dude, hence ;) thing, thought I may have edited that in... he he
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]if you disagree say so and say why, don't just shout someone down or try and undermine their right to voice the way they think.[/quote]

Perfect view to match my own!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unlike razil not to sit on the fence...
  • Options
    how true, but I think this one is 'on the slab' now..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]its the first time i've been properly abused on here (ouch) anyway Suze says I'm not to believe what I read..

;)

I don't mind people arguing for and against a position, but I do get a bit peturbed when it seems you aren't allowed to voice an opinion - if you disagree say so and say why, don't just shout someone down or try and undermine their right to voice the way they think.

I'm only offering my opinion in a contrast to yours.

I think you often come on here raz and say things as they are fact, and they're clearly not, but i think you sometimes take peoples opinions as facts. i can't think of an example, but you do often do it. who said that pardew is the greatest and has been paid with the view to do whatever in 2 years? i think pardew was employed to do the best he could and we wanted to firstly stay up and then if not, get promoted. people had high expectations that it would happen immediately but were wrong to. it doesn't mean he's failed in his brief as if your opinion said he had 2 years to get us up, why are you so against him when he's got 8 months left to do the 'job'.

i notice, like you, that no one has answered your original question - is that because no one else thinks it needs answering or because no one thought that pards is the be all and end all that you think people thought he was?
  • Options
    what was the Q?
  • Options
    I want Souness
  • Options
    I want Razil, NSS and Weegie in charge, so we can get a feast of consistent free flowing football every week.
  • Options
    Football is a results business, I think its fair to say he would be failure if he doesn't get us up - I think he might even agree.
  • Options
    thats a fair statement razil, and i may possibly agree with you in May. but saying he's failed already in september is jumping the gun massively!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Football is a results business, I think its fair to say he would be failure if he doesn't get us up - I think he might even agree.

But it's September now, not April or May.

Jesus Christ, want to keep flip flopping?
  • Options
    I stand by it.. its my view, not a fact, just the way I call it. Would love to be proved wrong.