Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thoughts Following Forest Result

1235»

Comments

• Options
    I'm up for it, Rothko, if you can swing it. Are you in Raz and NSS?

My only condition is that I get to handle the one to one sessions with Moo2, Varney and ony other vaguely good looking player - not that we have many of them! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]I'm up for it, Rothko, if you can swing it. Are you in Raz and NSS?

My only condition is that I get to handle the one to one sessions with Moo2, Varney and ony other vaguely good looking player - not that we have many of them! ;-)

The football better be better then Brazil in 1970, otherwise, you won't mind being booed after 10 minutes?
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I wouldn't pretend to know the first thing about actually doing Football Management, mind you I don't think Pards does either...

:)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]I'm up for it, Rothko, if you can swing it. Are you in Raz and NSS?

The football better be better then Brazil in 1970, otherwise, you won't mind being booed after 10 minutes?

I don't personally remember Brazil in 1970, and doubt you do either ;-) But as long as we're splitting his salary between us, I'm sure I could cope with a little bit of booing...
  • Options
    At least we would be given 2 years to have a plan weegie and after that period we would have made enough money to have a comfortable living.If we failed we could cite having to sell players as an excuse papering over all the money we spunked in the first place.