Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Surely the best tree/cricket ground. Latest Cricket scores; 2009/2010.

Comments

• Options
    FFS!!
  • Options
    and they win it with an extra!
  • Options
    here comes the collapse of charlton proportions
  • Options
    Only Kent.................

;-)
  • Options
    This is excrutiating!
  • Options
    We are going up!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]here comes the collapse of charlton proportions

LOL Posted after we won.
  • Options
    Good stuff Kent :)
  • Options
    Yes yes yes..........get in there my son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Yipee! Get in Kent! X
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great win!

Key, Jones, VJ and Stevens did well and fitting that Tredders was at the wicket when we won it.
  • Options
    Does anyone think we'd all make great commentators ?

"FFS" !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Someone explain the promotion situation to an armchair fan.

one or two up? How many more points needed?

Think its simply 3 up/3 down.
    I think.............
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Someone explain the promotion situation to an armchair fan.

I think.............

2 up 2 down...

used to be 3
  • Options
    You get my vote MOG while i'm stuck on the train. Thanks a million! X
  • Options

I think.............

I do believe it changed this season to 2 up 2 down.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]

I think.............

I do believe it changed this season to 2 up 2 down.

It was 2 up 2 down last season. We NEARLY stayed up because of that.
  • Options
    I've said it before and i'll say it again:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooperkent!

Superbio!
  • Options
    A great day for Kent. Wonderful victory and MVJ has signed a new contract

Really didn't think he'd sign as Kent are just about as poor as Charlton. But we came up with a three year contract (quite something for a player who is 35) and the promise of a benefit in 2012. So well done to the Kent committee...

Promotion at the first attempt here we come - five wins out of nine games. Derbys in second place have won just two out of ten. Yes I am biased, but trying to be objective, I genuinely believe that's a measure of how superior we are to any other team in this division !
  • Options
    No Nigel, we really are that good.

Modesty has no place here!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tredders is the Kent equivalent of Kish discuss.

Chips in with useful contributions yet maligned on the forums for not being good enough with either bat or ball.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I like the analogy, Len. Unsung hero and all that, and perhaps some of the less informed fans on forums don't appreciate him. But among the regulars at Canterbury, I can tell you he's a bit of a folk hero. The appaluse when he came off after saving our first innings v Drearyshire (sorry, Derbyshire) on Sunday was as warm as anything I've heard at the St Lawrence all season.

Richly deserved, too. He's now the leading wicket-taker this season in div two, and has chipped in with invaluable runs. If Swann wasn't doing so well in the Test team at the moment, Tredders would definitely be talked about as an England prospect, IMO.

ps on edit : and didn't I tell you all along that we'd beat the Dreary lot?
  • Options
    Early days but looks like another Championship on the way - Middlesex 101-6.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Early days but looks like another Championship on the way - Middlesex 101-6.

Yep,early days............

Middlesex 155 allout

Kent 34-4.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Early days but looks like another Championship on the way - Middlesex 101-6.

Yep,early days............

Middlesex 155 allout

Kent 34-4.

Looking ominously like a pitch inspection and possible points deduction could be in the offing.

I think 14 wickets in a day triggers it. Hopefully the umpires will deem it poor batting rather than the pitch...
  • Options
    I think 14 wickets in a day triggers it. Hopefully the umpires will deem it poor batting rather than the pitch...

Without checking I think it's 16 wickets, but I may be wrong.

Hopefully the umpires will take into consideration that Middlesex had three run-outs in their innings, and Rob Key was RO for Kent.

Anyway Kent are currently 42/5.
  • Options
    Looks like 155 is a good score.
  • Options
    64-6
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]I think 14 wickets in a day triggers it. Hopefully the umpires will deem it poor batting rather than the pitch...

Without checking I think it's 16 wickets, but I may be wrong.

Hopefully the umpires will take into consideration that Middlesex had three run-outs in their innings, and Rob Key was RO for Kent.

Anyway Kent are currently 42/5.

We should be allowed to take the four run outs off the 18!!! (Edited)
  • Options
    96-8!!