Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Surely the best tree/cricket ground. Latest Cricket scores; 2009/2010.

Comments

• Options
    118-2

Denly out for 59.

Lead 144.
  • Options
    174-2

the lead is now 200 Jones 53* VJ 39*
  • Options
    Dot ball
  • Options
    Dot Cotton

Bugger...wrong thread again.
  • Options
    220-2 at close of play Jones 85* VJ52*

lead 246
  • Options
    Exciting stuff!!!!

Kent declared on 302-5.(Van J not out 100) leaving Northants needing 329 to win.
    They are currently 46-3!!
    Come on you Kent Boys.

Off to Edgbaston tomorrow.............see some of you there no doubt.
  • Options
    4 down, ballsy declaration, it would be immense to win this one, lots of good saffas playing for them though.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]4 down, ballsy declaration, it would be immense to win this one, lots of good saffas playing for them though.[/quote]

All Kolpaks though - the cricketing equivalent of loans and no loyalty to Northants.

I think Rob Key timed the declaration pretty well and it's worth risking a defeat. Losing won't harm Kent's promotion chances too much - we'd drop the few points we'd get for a draw and while Northants might challenge for the other promotion spot I don't think they'll catch Kent. A win all but confirms a promotion place. If Key had prolonged Kent's innings then the match would have been a draw, a safe result, but one which may become a lost opportunity if things don't work out over the next few games. Besides Kent have had a good season and the players' confidence must be sky high and they'll go into the last two sesssions rested from a day in the pavillion watching the batters.
  • Options
    71-5....come on lads!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]4 down, ballsy declaration, it would be immense to win this one, lots of good saffas playing for them though.

All Kolpaks though - the cricketing equivalent of loans and no loyalty to Northants.

I think Rob Key timed the declaration pretty well and it's worth risking a defeat. Losing won't harm Kent's promotion chances too much - we'd drop the few points we'd get for a draw and while Northants might challenge for the other promotion spot I don't think they'll catch Kent. A win all but confirms a promotion place. If Key had prolonged Kent's innings then the match would have been a draw, a safe result, but one which may become a lost opportunity if things don't work out over the next few games. Besides Kent have had a good season and the players' confidence must be sky high and they'll go into the last two sesssions rested from a day in the pavillion watching the batters.

The declaration looks to have been a very good one. Key is a good aggressive skip, I think England missed a trick not having him as the World Cup 20/20 skip.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    74-7...looks like we're gonna do it!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]71-5....come on lads!!

2 more wickets until Monty is at the crease.
  • Options
    74/7 :o)

Some very impressive bowling figures:

(O M R W Econ)

SJ Cook 8 3 18 2 2.25

JC Tredwell 14 6 25 3 1.78

RS Ferley 9 0 19 2 2.11
  • Options
    74-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    C'mon super Kent
  • Options
    Isn't it nice to support a team that wins a couple of games! :-)
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited August 2009
    90-8, Tredders eyeing up a 10 wm.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Isn't it nice to support a team that wins a couple of games! :-)[/quote]

Charlton have won two in a row...
  • Options
    Except Hereford...........
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Except Hereford...........[/quote]

Was that a league match? Did we play our strongest side?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    90-9

Treddie: 20 5-32
  • Options
    ahh, you didn't say which matches.......
    ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Except Hereford...........

Was that a league match? Did we play our strongest side?

Did I mention league matches? Did I say anything about our strongest side? Think you need to go back to bed!

It was a joke!!!!
  • Options
    90 AllOut.
    SuperKent Win.
  • Options
    Good omens for tomorrow! Come on the Kent!
  • Options
    Tredders 100-10, what a match he had.
  • Options
    Nice one squirrel!!!
  • Options
    Looks ike Rob Key overdid the declaration...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Looks ike Rob Key overdid the declaration...
    Would ratherr overestimate rather than Middlesex, could be a bit tight down there
  • Options
    Hopefully they're keep on going tomorrow...........

C'mon the SuperKent !!