Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holidays 2009

Comments

• Options
    Booked to go to Ayia Napa the first week of July with the boys.

Booking to go to Thailand pretty much a week after I get back from there.
  • Options
    I think we are just doing a couple of weeks in northern france.
  • Options
    Thailand in June. Wouldn't let the missus book in May in case we got in the playoffs
  • Options
    Probably somewhere in Asia - maybe the Philipines...
  • Options
    Off to Orlando at Easter. Absolutely love it there. One downside I go on the 4th April.

Southampton away. Doh
  • Options
    No holidays booked this year for the first time ever. The crunch has bitten?
  • Options
    Already booked to go back to the Vendee. Now just have to work out how to pay for it. Would be seriously considering not going if it wasn't paid for but I do look forward to going away.

Will most likely go to Hunstanton at Easter so the same as last year.

Going to make more use of the National Trust cards and borrow some English Heritage memberships for days out.

Might also be going to Lille for Lille v Nantes and some WWI stuff with Addicted and IMissthePeanutman.

Oh, and a coach tour of the sites of Derbyshire sometime in April : - )
  • Options
    Nothing booked at all at the moment, getting married summer of next year, so major budget & savings plan starts next month.

May do a late internet deal for a cheap week to Spain later in the year if we have the cash, or I have an Elvis festival I can attend in Hemsby for a week later in the year, just a doss with loads of booze and like minded quiffy headed folk.
  • Options
    WOW !
    I must go to that !!
    ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]WOW !
    I must go to that !!
    ;-)

You know you want to.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If anyone wants to sub me for my Vegas 09 trip then i'll pay them when I get back...
  • Options
    Nothing booked for the first time in a long time. bar a long weekend in Palma in september with the girls.

Probably ireland for a few days in august, an may be a few weekends in dorset. thats about it.
  • Options
    oh, and a long weekend in Brighton for Easter booked, pink cider ahoy
  • Options
    Just about to book the tickets for Thailand. Been 18 years since the Mrs has had Thai New Year with her family, so although the pound is through the floor we are still going to go.

Wont be of to Nigeria at the moment (thank f**k) PNG at the earlyest next year(sounds a nitemare , but exciting)Was asked "how do you feel about Angloa?" should have replied "what position does he play ?"------------thing is im old enough to know if your being asked something is major league f**ked up or their own people would be going. -----------cant say they are holidays but at least you get to see a bit of culture---mind you could just take a walk through Woolwich !
  • Options
    a week camping in Dorset, a week in a cottage in Devon and a week staying with family in Wales
  • Options
    3 weeks Scuba diving and chillin in Thailand in April and then 3 weeks driving the West Coast USA in June/July :-)

Didn't have holiday last year so thought sod it. Only trouble is i'll have no Annual leave left from july 'til next April!
  • Options
    DR addick... talk about kick a woman when she's down.

beware of Songkran in april!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Nothing booked at all at the moment, getting married summer of next year, so major budget & savings plan starts next month.

May do a late internet deal for a cheap week to Spain later in the year if we have the cash, or I have an Elvis festival I can attend in Hemsby for a week later in the year, just a doss with loads of booze and like minded quiffy headed folk.

Or you could book a late internet deal for Albufeira, come to Floyd's to doss with loads of booze and two other like minded quiffy (what's left of it) folk, and we can have a good old spin up...
  • Options
    Going to Amsterdam in August, woohoo!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Nothing booked at all at the moment, getting married summer of next year, so major budget & savings plan starts next month.

Or you could book a late internet deal for Albufeira, come to Floyd's to doss with loads of booze and two other like minded quiffy (what's left of it) folk, and we can have a good old spin up...

LOL...will leep it in mind fella for definite.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jumping on a train in 3 weeks and going to Valencia (for Fallas, an incredible festival of fireworks and burning things - here's some video), then a couple of nights in Madrid, onto Lisbon for a bit, then a marathon train ride home. Really looking forward to it, going to be a 12-day adventure.

And Barcelona's booked in May for Primavera Sound, some music and slobbing around in the sunshine. And trying not to worry about the pound/euro rate :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DRAddick[/cite]3 weeks Scuba diving and chillin in Thailand in April and then 3 weeks driving the West Coast USA in June/July :-)

Didn't have holiday last year so thought sod it. Only trouble is i'll have no Annual leave left from july 'til next April!

Sounds about perfect!

I'm off to Santa Susanna near Barcelona for 10 days in April, including a night in Barcelona for Barca v Sevilla.
  • Options
    Just got back from 3 weeks in Argentina visiting my girlfriend's family. Whilst we were out there we also went to Uruguay for a few days.

Off to Barcalona next weekend for my mates stagweekend.
  • Options
    Off to Cape Verde Islands in the morning...apparently it's overcast....great :-( Should have gone to parents place in Estepona....like someone else said, a great place and cheap(ish) to get to with Monarch to Gib or Malaga...
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Already booked to go back to the Vendee. Now just have to work out how to pay for it. Would be seriously considering not going if it wasn't paid for but I do look forward to going away.

Bring us back some Jambon Henry ;-)
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Or you could book a late internet deal for Albufeira, come to Floyd's to doss with loads of booze and two other like minded quiffy (what's left of it) folk, and we can have a good old spin up...

P, we'll be back over in July - will contact you nearer the time - looking forward to the quiz night again!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Wont be of to Nigeria at the moment (thank f**k)

Spent a couple of weeks in Lagos last year, not a trip I want to repeat.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]P, we'll be back over in July - will contact you nearer the time - looking forward to the quiz night again![/cite]

Nice one D, look forward to seeing you!
  • Options
    Week in Tenerife in May
  • Options
    Just back (6 hours or so ago) from 10 days in the Baja California South, Mexico.

Amazing place, amazing wildlife, tacos galore & sun..........

On the downside I met a Palace fan