Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holidays 2009

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Stockholm in early August for a long weekend with the lads - I was ill... :-(

Dublin for a long weekend with a mate in mid Oct (where I will make myself ill)

Whatever I can afford in Oct half term (where no doubt the prices of even the of shi*tiest holidays will make me sick)
  • Options
    Vegas next month for a few nights then Grand Canyon and maybe down to Pheonix (still at the planning stage but flights booked - yeh haw!).
  • Options
    Going to palma next thursday night with 5 girlfriends till Monday. Cannot wait.
  • Options
    4 whole nights at Costa Del Centre Parcs awaits, as soon as the wind, rain and cold reappears.

Will get my caribbean cruise one day......
  • Options
    Was spending two weeks in the south of France starting next week

But due to being made redundant, all got called off :-S
    So no holiday this year
  • Options
    No holiday this year. I've been to the states twice on business, and that may happen again, but with a new born we're not going on holiday this year.

May go away next year. Depending on how the little one is doing will either be camping in dorset, camping in france or an apartment in malta.
  • Options
    in Cornwall at the moment, been wet and windy this afternoon. Meant to improve from Thursday and be sunny for a few days - we live in hope !! May go to Boscastle but it'll probably flood again !!
  • Options
    Going to Sardinia in a few weeks cannot wait, time with my lovely hubby
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]4 whole nights at Costa Del Centre Parcs awaits, as soon as the wind, rain and cold reappears.

Will get my caribbean cruise one day......

Nice and enclosed just for when the swine flu starts up again :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]in Cornwall at the moment, been wet and windy this afternoon. Meant to improve from Thursday and be sunny for a few days - we live in hope !! May go to Boscastle but it'll probably flood again !!

That's bad luck- London was sunny and 86F this afternoon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone want to take me and my girlfriend on holiday with them? All expenses paid?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Anyone want to take me and my girlfriend on holiday with them? All expenses paid?

I might take your girlfriend. Any photos ? :-)
  • Options
    Did the camping thing this summer 10 days in Devon, and a long weekend in Suffolk, bought a big tent off ebay which is great along with electric hook and have added fridge and heater, etc, has been suprisingly good and a very inexpensive way to Holiday. A static Caravan costs about £600 a week, I bought all of my kit for family there are 7 of us for less than £400 and have so far used it for 10 days at a cost on a campsite of £14/day.
  • Options
    Bad year, so no holiday for us either. Might get to Gib for acouple of days in the winter.
  • Options
    Goa in November...

Anyone know any good English Takeaways...?
  • Options
    Kenya on Tuesday for a 10 day safari
  • Options
    We camped in the Rockies for a week last month.

Then England for 2 weeks at Crimbo - not been back for nearly 4 years since we left and I'm taking my
    boy to his first ever Charlton games (Swindon on Boxing day and Brentford a few days later).

We're pretty excited about it - so cross everything for two 4-0 wins !!!
  • Options
    six hours then off to hurghada for a couple of weeks diving (scuba, not that kind)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]six hours then off to hurghada for a couple of weeks diving (scuba, notthatkind)

have fun !! Missing a home game, tsk.