Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holidays 2009

Comments

• Options
    Turkey (Belek) in 3 weeks.....

Can't Wait!

:o)
  • Options
    I'm going to Turkey in 3 weeks as well Maria
  • Options
    Has anyone tried going for Bukkake?
  • Options
    Kas (pronounced Cash) in Turkey for 2 weeks in mid July and then 5 days in Ibiza for closing week for a stag.
  • Options
    Am off to Lesbos in 2 days! Last day at work today! 5th time we've been. Such a relaxing place. Am soooo excited :-D
  • Options
    got back from Spain at the weekend. A great week, first holiday abroad for the kids and they loved it.

just a shame I have to be back at work.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Has anyone tried going for Bukkake?

Fnnaar, fnnaar :-)))
  • Options
    Ardennes Forest for 5 days cycling/ site seeing then down to the Alps for 7 days.
    October Somewhere undecided but hot!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Has anyone tried going for Bukkake?

That would be just you then....

Off to Turkey on the 15th, seriosuly HATE flying and struggle enough going to spain once a year, flying all that way is going to be horrible.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Ardennes Forest for 5 days cycling/ site seeing then down to the Alps for 7 days.

how sad is that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Ardennes Forest for 5 days cycling/ site seeing then down to the Alps for 7 days.

how sad is that

Get off the computer and back the pool, jesus your on holiday ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]

how sad is that

Get off the computer and back the pool, jesus your on holiday ;-)

it's 7.55am in the morning and the kids are in bed the only other time I log on all you feckers are in bed
  • Options
    After fook all holidays last year due to having to cancel on poor health ground 3 times, have been to Cannes (work), WDW Florida so far this year, Dubrovnik in Croatia to see family in 3 weeks time and St Lucia with work in September. SWEEEET!
  • Options
    Nothing booked. Me not working for 6 months has meant the last thing we're thinking about is spending money on a holiday. Mrs has two weeks off last week Aug/first week Sept. so may try and get away for a long weekend or a week away somewhere in Britain if we can afford it.
  • Options
    Hope you're having a good one Steve. We got back this morning... not happy. Bleeding cold :-(
  • Options
    Ukraine for 4 days in October and Amsterdam in August booked, 2 weeks left. Will be either New York or Thailand after the summer (All to do with the strategy! Work is easier in the summer as everyone is away, it's also less depressing being in England when the weather is good and the local has an excellent beer garden!) depending on whether a mate gets his scholarship to Italy or not.
  • Options
    i just told him that medders, the poor sod keeps checking to see if anything is in the offing takeover wise

come on charlton for barnsey's sake give us some news
  • Options
    Tell him to forget it and enjoy his holiday mate! Have to be honest though, I really struggle to picture a miserable old sod like him walking around Disney ;-)
  • Options
    he keeps getting people shouting HI HO at him everytime he enters a park, i heard that one of the Disney team tried to repremand him for not wearing his hat
  • Options
    ha ha you funny feckers,i wasn't laughing at busch garderns on that gwazhi rollercoaster never have i felt so unsafe and shite scared in my life.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That the wooden one mate? Sure it is... We rode it a couple of years ago and I'd agree with what you've said...

Good to see you moaning about something ;-)
  • Options
    mate that thing should be condemed,loved all the other rides at busch gardens
  • Options
    I'd have thought Small World would be more your thing....
  • Options
    Just got back from 5 days 14 hours and 37 mins at the mother in laws (Costa Blanca, Spain).
    Had a flight home at 09:50. Up at 05:30 (before alarm went off).
    Happiest i have ever been at that time of the morning.
    I think i gave the game away.
  • Options
    Just been given a tax rebate today which will help pay for my holiday :o) I was thinking of cancelling before i had even booked too!
  • Options
    I am off on a canal boat for four days next week. Then in August my wife and I and the kids are going to Northumberland for a fortnight. Never been there before other than passing through. Looking forward to visiting Hadrians Wall, Holy Island Lindisfarne, Alnwick Castle and the Cheviots.
  • Options
    Update since first posted. Oz, Rome and sneaked a week over in Tenerife for a week to get me by until I travel to Peru for at the end of September. Just hope I catch that pig flu soon so that I fully recover.
  • Options
    I'm off early tomorrow morning. Me and three other animals from my neck of the woods, Carlsberg shall be taking my place once again for the throwing of Pardew to the lions.

If I get any silly texts about how I missed a good game blah, blah, blah you know what will be fired back chaps ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]If I get any silly texts about how I missed a good game blah, blah, blah you know what will be fired back chaps ;-)

We get your sh*t fired back anyway...
  • Options
    Having a Summer Break Friday Week for Three days in Marbella but only to play a game of Football against Marbella Vets Friday night.