Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Can't believe people listen to what large says he hasn't got anymore of a clue than anyone else
  • Mike said:

Can't believe people listen to what large says he hasn't got anymore of a clue than anyone else

if you say so

• Give us another line on baldock go on
  • Baldock is waiting for something. according to Bristol City fans (who claim they're in the know) fee was agreed, terms were offered, some even say he had a medical, but they're still waiting for him to make a decision.
    If that's true then the question is why? I would like to believe that it is because he knows we want him but are waiting until Hayes and Clarke are off the wage bill.
  • That is all probably possible!
  • Stebo said:

Baldock is waiting for something. according to Bristol City fans (who claim they're in the know) fee was agreed, terms were offered, some even say he had a medical, but they're still waiting for him to make a decision.
    If that's true then the question is why? I would like to believe that it is because he knows we want him but are waiting until Hayes and Clarke are off the wage bill.

That's the view from my City mates too. They seem to think we're holding it up in some way. Not sure how.
  • as I've said all along, if he goes elsewhere it will only be because he get's fed up waiting

• Spotted Pele within a few miles of the Valley on Sunday. This is a FACT.

Could CP be planning an audacious bid to bring in the Brazilian?

Charlton are seeking to offload 2 strikers. Therefore it could be argued 2 strikers need bringing in. Baldock & Pele.

I don't claim to be in the know but, well, it starts to add up.
  • edited August 2012
    You have to ask yourself the question why Baldock hasn't signed for anyone yet even though there is interest in him in the past from Ipswich and more seriously Bristol City.
  • Who....Pele?
  • Sponsored links:

• surely the Moose must know?
  • I trust large on this. He has mentioned a couple of times he works with a M K Dons players dad (i think) so he would more than likely still be in touch with Sam and that's how i imagine Large knows this.

The fact that he has not signed elsewhere supports what Large is saying.
  • mmmm not sure if I want this Pele bloke. Has he got any experience in the Championship?
  • DeeBee said:

mmmm not sure if I want this Pele bloke. Has he got any experience in the Championship?

Yeh who needs an impotent striker ;-)

• I trust large on this. He has mentioned a couple of times he works with a M K Dons players dad (i think) so he would more than likely still be in touch with Sam and that's how i imagine Large knows this.

Mmmmmmm....I once danced with a woman who danced with a man who danced with the Princess of Wales.

• we'd need to offload Clarke before we get Pele in.

Mmmmmmm....I once danced with a woman who danced with a man who danced with the Princess of Wales.

Really? Your pulling my leg
  • To be honest rather than going in for this Pele i'd prefer us to go for someone with experience in this league like Hayden Mullins
  • edited August 2012
  • I know were making 1 signing today :D

Oh no. See what you have done!! Cue another 6 pages of speculation!! :)

• Sponsored links:

• Any idea who? The idea of sitting up all night hitting F5 is not so great.
  • edited August 2012
  • Pm on its way but you've all heard of him

No way are we signing Pele!

• Pm on its way but you've all heard of him

PM me please.
  • even a pele in his 70s would be better than clarke.
  • Paul McCartney?
  • probably Devite.
  • I know were making 1 signing today :D

Is this signing going to be announced today?

• Can some one PM me with it?
  • Ill have a pm please
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!