Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• DeeBee said:

DeeBee said:

Robbie Rogers transfer listed at Leeds. Worth a punt?

Excuse my ignorance but never heard of him....who is he ?

American international. Was rated very highly before moving to Yorkshire where he has played about 8 games
    ok thanks
  • very injury prone by the looks of it
  • Cory Gibbs
  • Are we really going to start the season with Hayes and Clarke on the books ? Can't see either one featuring unless dire emergency if they remain. Squad is too big now and we needed to shed more than these two.
  • Who wants to buy? That's the question. I reckon Hayes will be at Brentford in no time
  • Hayes to brentford has fallen through.
  • Im happy for Hayes to stay, offerss us an alternate play style to Yann.
  • Im happy for Hayes to stay, offerss us an alternate play style to Yann.

I'm not. Him and Clarke leaving could be the difference between us getting in a striker SCP wants to play.

• good grief, there's not even any Charlton rumours on FR!
  • Sponsored links:

• FFS HAYES. I just really want Baldock. I know it's somewhat unrealistic atm. But I would kill fer it
  • maybe he has other options. Think a few things will happen this week.
  • maybe he has other options. Think a few things will happen this week.

In or out Large ?

• reading that link - does Rosler mean they haven't heard back from us or from Hayes ?? Bad form whichever.....
  • I said it not so long ago. Hayes is on v good wedge and if he has to go elsewhere to play football but half his wages he wont go. He is entitled to the contract we have gave him and will make the most of it.
  • Rosler hates us so he will spin the story that either our player or the club haven't behaved well.

I read that as him trying to force Hayes to make a decision.
  • I said it not so long ago. Hayes is on v good wedge and if he has to go elsewhere to play football but half his wages he wont go. He is entitled to the contract we have gave him and will make the most of it.

that may be the case, but he won't endear himself with the Valley faithful with that attitude & seeing as SCP hardly played him once Yann got in the team then I think his future lies elsewhere

• reading that link - does Rosler mean they haven't heard back from us or from Hayes ?? Bad form whichever.....

Well Essex Al said Hayes was in talks so I reckon he has heard nothing from Hayes as he would not be waiting to hear from us as we must have agreed a fee and given Hayes permission to talk to them.

maybe he has other options. Think a few things will happen this week.

In or out Large ?

Sorry, just my opinion. Baldock still in limbo. Need Hayes and Clarke and wages off books first.
  • WSSWSS
    edited August 2012
    We'll not see him though Golfie. I think SCP has made that quite clear. Evina and one of the physios have been taking the mick out of him on Twitter tonight calling him part of the development squad etc.

I know Ceddy can hardly talk but it seems common 'banter' in the squad.
  • Anyone else we could get off our books than them 2?
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll try and find out what has gone on over the weekend with PH in the morning.
  • DeeBee said:

Anyone else we could get off our books than them 2?

Hughes
  • DeeBee said:

Meant to be a bid on the table from Swindon for Green. With him, Waggy and Wilson to cover right midfield we are well covered there. Not that personally I want to see Green go.
  • His future 100% does lie elsewhere which is a shame because I quite like him and was part of a brilliant passing team at the start of the season. Would have yann over Hayes any day of the week but still wouldn't be too dissapointed to have Hayes as back up to yann.

If he is on what I'm told his on then I can't blame him for staying as he has a family and another 2 years of earning that sort of wedge.
  • know what you are saying Randy but two years with us on xxx on three years elsewhere on slightly less but playing might not be a bad option.
  • DeeBee said:

Meant to be a bid on the table from Swindon for Green. With him, Waggy and Wilson to cover right midfield we are well covered there. Not that personally I want to see Green go.
    Was or is meant to be a bid on the table from Swindon for Green? Remember talk about that on here weeks ago.
  • If we can do better then i agree replacing Hayes is a bonus but if we have to keep Hayes he is a very good back up and alternate choice to Yann for a team looking to finish lower mid table, feel a little sorry for him, he was a vital part of are team that started the season playing such nice football and the winning mentality but never recovered from Yann waltzing on to the pitch at Bramall Lane and scoring with his first touch.
  • Is he waiting for his contract to be terminated by us which will mean a payoff?

He had his contract terminated up at Preston and got a good pay off from them. Maybe different circumstances up there or maybe they needed him off the wage bill too?
  • yes was on here weeks ago, whether bid is still on table who knows.
  • what I don't see is where Clarke would go next?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!