Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• spoke to sam Saunders and it's complete rubbish, knows nothing of it and has just signed a new contract with brentford this season
  • smiffyboy said:

spoke to sam Saunders and it's complete rubbish, knows nothing of it and has just signed a new contract with brentford this season

Still, mustn't let genuine, first-hand information get in the way of endless close-season gibberish.

;-)

• 8 days to go. It'll be like the arrival of the monsoon - suddenly all the tension is transformed.
  • Off twitter FootieNews20121
    Paul Hayes is signing for Brentford today. He has been at the training ground this morning. #Brentford
  • DeeBee said:

Off twitter FootieNews20121
    Paul Hayes is signing for Brentford today. He has been at the training ground this morning. #Brentford

this morning being THIS morning? So he's been at the training ground in the middle of the night. Right...
  • hahahaha it was 5 hours ago just passing on twitter bollocks
  • Will be good signing for brentford if true
  • smiffyboy said:

spoke to sam Saunders and it's complete rubbish, knows nothing of it and has just signed a new contract with brentford this season

Would have been handy for him if he had joined. Owns a Barbers near Barnehurst station.
  • He bought that barbers for his younger sister jay
  • who is fit
  • Sponsored links:

• DeeBee said:

No where near happening yet!

• Getting my hair cut in there later today
  • Kentsportsnews on twitter saying sam saunders could be on his way here, think they've been reading too much of this thread
  • *rumours thread turns into hairdresser's thread*
  • I actually need a hair-cut, I was thinking maybe- err, sorry. Back on track. Something something Sam Saunders something something....
  • Pop up to Lytham St Anne's, I hear there's a brilliant hairdressers / butchers shop up there, run by a jolly attractive lady who is just waiting for a Charlton fan.
  • who is fit
    Can you get a photo ??

Rumours thread turns into hairdressers thread turns into wouldya thread ...
  • edited August 2012
    Seen Mills play a few times and he looks extremely good at that level. Bags of pace
    good touch and cross and likes to get forward.

Stones player of the season.

Seems to not talk enough for me.

Worth a punt and not surprised he's attracting attention.
  • Sponsored links:

• Vinnie V. said:

Seen Mills play a few times and he looks extremely good at that level. Bags of pace

Can he play CB? would be strange to sign another LB with 2 already
  • TravHouse said:

Vinnie V. said:

IF you believe all the rumours of turmoil and like to add 2 + 2 and get 75 like many on here then we can clearly see that the reason we are looking at this guy is that Wiggins is off and this guy will be is replacement.
  • Us and Palace are interested in matthew connolly according to twitter...
  • TravHouse said:

Vinnie V. said:

Never seen him play there and as I said not very vocal so not CB material but he is still young and looks very good.

• Supposed to be a very good centre back
  • edited August 2012
    Would be over the moon with Connolly
  • Essex_Al said:

DeeBee said:

No where near happening yet!

Confirm that talks have happened with PH and Brentford today outcome not known yet.

• TravHouse said:

Vinnie V. said:

I'd expect any young signings from non-league to be part of the development squad.
  • Thanks Essex Al for your inside info

Where is the twitter thread btw? cant find it
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!