Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• TravHouse said:

TravHouse said:

TravHouse said:

Spot Kick ‏@SpotKickRumours
    Charlton targeting Brentford midfielder Sam Saunders and could make a bid a £275,000 bid. #CAFC #BFC

No chance
    I know nothing about him. Is he that good that we dont stand a chance of signing him?
    No need to get him if we have Danny Green.
    Rumours on the reliable twitter that Waggy is off to Forest

Waggy Out Saunders In?
    I'm not a Green fan but both he and Waggy are ten times the player Saunders is - he often dits on Brentford's bench
  • TravHouse said:

TravHouse said:

TravHouse said:

Spot Kick ‏@SpotKickRumours
    Charlton targeting Brentford midfielder Sam Saunders and could make a bid a £275,000 bid. #CAFC #BFC

No chance
    I know nothing about him. Is he that good that we dont stand a chance of signing him?
    No need to get him if we have Danny Green.
    Rumours on the reliable twitter that Waggy is off to Forest

Waggy Out Saunders In?
    I'm not a Green fan but both he and Waggy are ten times the player Saunders is - he often dits on Brentford's bench
    Dats disgusting ;0)

• he played 43 times for Brentford last season and only 9 were sub appearances.
  • If he does, maybe we will get in Danny Mayor off Preston.

Like Mayor
  • Scored something like 12 goals from midfield as well and is one of their best players.
  • He used to sit on the bench a lot for Andy Scott, but since rosler came in he has been starting most games.
  • And he's another ex-Charlton youth player and a bit on the small side
  • If anyone was wondering that goalkeeper we had on trial who played against Welling, Jacobo has pitched up at Middlesbrough:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11688/7974315/Boro-still-keen-on-Castelen

-bottom of the article

Shame because it sounded like he had a good pedigree and must have been good enough for us if Celtic and Everton both nearly signed him, not to mention having had full seasons in La Liga; guess we'll be signing Kurucz.
  • If anyone was wondering that goalkeeper we had on trial who played against Welling, Jacobo has pitched up at Middlesbrough:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11688/7974315/Boro-still-keen-on-Castelen

-bottom of the article

Shame because it sounded like he had a good pedigree and must have been good enough for us if Celtic and Everton both nearly signed him, not to mention having had full seasons in La Liga; guess we'll be signing Kurucz.

Not the same guy.
  • Think you'll find it is, and just looked on his wiki page and it says that he has signed a one year deal with PAOK.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobo_Sanz_Ovejero

• Sponsored links:

• SLP reporter Alex Aldridge ‏@accordingtoaldo
    Jimmy Bullard leaving #ITFC. Heard last week he wants to move down to London and has offered himself to likes of #Millwall, #CPFC and #CAFC.

-bottom of the article

Not the same guy.
    it is, but Boro not signed him and he just signed a 1 year deal with PAOK
  • i stand corrected, apologies.
  • DeeBee said:

SLP reporter Alex Aldridge ‏@accordingtoaldo
    Jimmy Bullard leaving #ITFC. Heard last week he wants to move down to London and has offered himself to likes of #Millwall, #CPFC and #CAFC.

no thanks jim
  • Urgh would hate Bullard here.
  • Bullard is a great character and a top bloke, prior to his injuries he was also a top footballer. Time and injuries have however taken their toll, he is not a player I would be desperate to see sign for us
  • I like him but would not want him now and cannot imagine we would be interested as he is the opposite of the sort of player Chrissy has signed since he came to the club as manager.
  • He'll have to take a massive cut in wages first
  • He was on about 50k not to long ago.
  • On 15k at Ipswich i think i read
  • Sponsored links:

• Pay and play deal only now I would think?
  • Ahh must have been hull he was on about 50k.
  • Bullard is past it and his wages would be sky high. No thanks.
  • Was offered a big deal in China but turned it down.
  • Charlton interested in Sam Baldock, bit underwhelmed if it was to happen.
  • Sam Saunders has a wicked free kick - not bad but unproven at this level.

Shittu I noticed was a free agent but not really got the finesse I think SCP likes (though did they play together at Watford??)

Bullard is an absolute NO. 5 years ago maybe but not now. He's mates with a friend of mine and all I ever see of him is when they are out on the lash. Best avoided
  • knowing jim he would last about 5 minutes out there!

• Shittu I noticed was a free agent but not really got the finesse I think SCP likes (though did they play together at Watford??)

He is a free agent and he did play with SCP at Watford as well as being a Reserve here when Powell played for us but he is currently training with the Spanners and Jackett is taking a close look at him .

I know my Millwall mate is livid about it after Shittu walked out on them to join QPR eighteen months ago .

In terms of us I think he is a good player but not what we need at the moment as he is not mobile , quick or left footed .

• Apparently if he (Shittu) can prove his fitness he'll get a short term contract - with Lowry and Robinson out injured for the first two weeks of the season we need the cover.

I love him - know what you mean about finesse...but, he's a beast & was always good value.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!