Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Zheng Zhi on a season long loan.

FACT.

• Zheng Zhi on a season long loan.

FACT.

Obviously a joke.
  • If it was a joke why would I put FACT after my post.....
  • ...where did you hear about this then?
  • An official from Guangzhou who I drink with sometimes.

Apparently Zheng is sick of eating monkey brains, which everyone knows is the only food you can get down south!!
  • The Yangzhou Bugle
  • I hope this is a wind up, Zheng cant tackle and cant head a ball so what is this light weight going to do for us in the battles ahead in the champs
  • Good god no.

Bring back Darrel Russell all is forgiven.
  • I loved Zheng, it's a shame it didn't work out for him here - but it wasn't for want of trying.

I wouldn't necessarily want Iwelumo back here, but calling him a donkey is way off the mark IMHO.
  • According to his twitter, Ben Hamer is currently sharing a room with midfielder James Henry of Millwall. Make of that what you will.
  • Sponsored links:

• Why would he come back to the UK, and how can we afford him?
  • nichorob said:

According to his twitter, Ben Hamer is currently sharing a room with midfielder James Henry of Millwall. Make of that what you will.

James Henry used to play for Reading
    Ben Hamer used to play for Reading
    They are both single, mates, and want a batcherlor pad together.

Either that, or they are an item.
  • nichorob said:

According to his twitter, Ben Hamer is currently sharing a room with midfielder James Henry of Millwall. Make of that what you will.

Him, Henry and Karacan have been going out for meals all season. Are we signing Karacan too?

• DeeBee said:

nichorob said:

Him, Henry and Karacan have been going out for meals all season. Are we signing Karacan too?

Yes for 3m plus Paul Hayes, Leon Clarke and Season long loan of John Sullivan
  • Worth a try anyway!
  • Interesting line on Hayes:
    http://www.thisisscunthorpe.co.uk/Scunthorpe-United-step-striker-search-Paul-Hayes/story-16655904-detail/story.html

Scunthorpe boss Knill confirms he's on 'quite a big wage' - depending on what it's measured against I suppose.

• James Vaughan rented Wayne Routledge's place while he was on loan at Palace a few seasons ago and when Wayne was at Newcastle .think that they have /had the same agent .he therefore knows the area and when the bins need to be put out in the street etc.would be happy with him as a signing except if he went out again and forgot to lock the garage doors causing a tremendous racket what with all the alarms going off .Still the old bill were there in no time so no bad thing .
  • Michel Antonio has just tweeted he has signed for the MASSIVE!!!!
  • edited August 2012
    Doesn't matter, despite some of the crap posted on twitter etc. Powell confirmed we weren't looking at him, and what with Green and Wagstaff at the club, not to mention Haynes who can also play right wing, why would we?
  • Never really rated Zheng highly but thought he looked pretty good at the very end of our last season in the Championship under Parky. He'd be a decent option to have anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wouldn't be that miffed or elated with Zheng, he was decent for us and was quite cultured on the ball, he didn't really get a proper season under him and therefore I think we didn't see his best

I seriously doubt it's happening though
  • ZZ was decent for us. Maybe he'll come back as part of a multi million investment from a Chinese billionaire
  • Jesus was he still playing for us under Parky? Seems like a long time ago. Long as it was on a free and we werent paying too much I wouldnt mind. Maybe he feels he's got something to prove after his underwhelming performance for us last time out?
  • Zheng doesn't offer something different to what we have. Neither truely creative or aggressive/physical.
  • See, we are that bored Zheng Zhi has made a rumour appearance
  • 06 Aug 2012 12:00:56
    oldham athletic are set to make an improved offer for charlton striker leon clarke
    If we could offload leon clarke and paul hayes for 250k then sign someone kl like kedwell baldock or akinfenwa
    I sincerely hope so!
    Kedwell, Baldock or Akinfenwa - Christ are there 3 more different players out there????

Some proper lumpy heads out there
  • Can I just confirm that i'm happy.

Bugger off and mind our misery ;-)

is that a rumour - if not then sod off, this is a rumours thread !!

• Swisdom said:

06 Aug 2012 12:00:56
    oldham athletic are set to make an improved offer for charlton striker leon clarke
    If we could offload leon clarke and paul hayes for 250k then sign someone kl like kedwell baldock or akinfenwa
    I sincerely hope so!
    Kedwell, Baldock or Akinfenwa - Christ are there 3 more different players out there????

Some proper lumpy heads out there

That absolutely stinks of Akworth. He's got serious man love for Kedwell.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!