Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Bloke on into the valley claiming that his son is at Sparrows Lane today and apparently Ricardo Fuller is there having just signed...
  • Bloke on into the valley claiming that his son is at Sparrows Lane today and apparently Ricardo Fuller is there having just signed...

When it's on the OS

• i believe it
  • Would be nice if true, I really want him here playing for us.
  • I rode up to Sparrows Lane on my way home and had a nose. There were players training. I thought one of them could have been Fuller. If it was he will need to shift some pounds!

When it's on the OS

Or more importantly it's been 'run by' the catering department.
  • I rode up to Sparrows Lane on my way home and had a nose. There were players training. I thought one of them could have been Fuller. If it was he will need to shift some pounds!

Did he have tape on his ear to cover his earing that he could just take out?
  • People are very critical of N'Guessan. I remember him being 'pony' when he signed, but he was exactly what we needed when Powelly brought him in. If the boss thinks he'll help our team then I'm inclined to trust him. I'm sure he's more aware of our financial situation than we are
  • I think this is true and he may be presented to the crown tonight.
  • It might have been n'guessan that kid saw instead of fuller, or it could have been bolasie? Or even baldock? We just don't know...
  • Sponsored links:

• I have a meeting with TJ and MS tonight about me handing over 40 million that i won in the ugandan national lottery

My new best mate mr awako awako awajo is going to transfer the monies as soon as TJ and MS give me the bank details
  • I think this is true and he may be presented to the crown tonight.

where's The Crown, I'll try and get down there ;-)
  • People are very critical of N'Guessan. I remember him being 'pony' when he signed, but he was exactly what we needed when Powelly brought him in. If the boss thinks he'll help our team then I'm inclined to trust him. I'm sure he's more aware of our financial situation than we are

I think we're all aware of how bad our financial situation may be & if we can't afford a quality striker I'd rather save any wages & signing on fee for dng & use that cash towards a loan players wages.
  • It might have been n'guessan that kid saw instead of fuller, or it could have been bolasie? Or even baldock? We just don't know...

or bwp, or evina, or pritchard or any other black player we have

• Fuller does tend to pile on the pounds, to be fair. Did he actually play in any friendlies/reserve games the first time he was here, when he broke his leg?
  • hawksmoor said:

Fuller does tend to pile on the pounds, to be fair. Did he actually play in any friendlies/reserve games the first time he was here, when he broke his leg?

Scored a hat trick v Everton in a friendly. Left foot, right foot, header.
  • hawksmoor said:

Fuller does tend to pile on the pounds, to be fair. Did he actually play in any friendlies/reserve games the first time he was here, when he broke his leg?

Don't remember him having broken his leg......not saying he didn't though.

Yeh that Sam baldock one
  • edited August 2012

I think lumbering sums him up pretty well, on quite a few occasions as we broke towards the opponents goal he was barely trotting along in midfield. Maybe he wasn't fully match fit but he should at least have been fit enough to more or less keep up with the play.
    I'll be very disappointed if we sign him.
  • I could've sworn Fuller broke his leg and the club helped pay for the treatment.
  • Sponsored links:

Fuller's around 6"3 ..... I think the other 3 are scraping that whislt piggy backing each other. He should be pretty distinctive.
  • Fuller done his back in I think, not his leg
  • Whoever it was, it wasn't one of our existing first team squad and his size indicated it wasn't a youngster. It definitely looked like Fuller.
  • Whoever it was, it wasn't one of our existing first team squad and his size indicated it wasn't a youngster. It definitely looked like Fuller.

who do you know Clem? You seen someone there
  • Unless it was Mambo....
  • sam3110 said:

Unless it was Mambo....

thats what i think
  • Or semi Ajayi.. His a pretty big lad? Or maybe the heskey rumour is actually true?

who do you know Clem? You seen someone there
    Rode past the training ground on my way home. Their were some players going through a few drills. One of them really looked like Fuller. The only other person it could have been was Clarke, but this bloke looked to large for him.
  • Fuller..well, I don't know if he's signing or not, but if he is, I want to know this: Is Chris Powell pleased that he's got him? If so, I'm pleased too.
  • I wouldn't be surprised if you saw Fuller today, or if he was in the crowd tonight.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!