Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Fuller is half cast , not black , should be pretty distinctive
  • Whoever it was, it wasn't one of our existing first team squad and his size indicated it wasn't a youngster. It definitely looked like Fuller.

who do you know Clem? You seen someone there
    Rode past the training ground on my way home. Their were some players going through a few drills. One of them really looked like Fuller. The only other person it could have been was Clarke, but this bloke looked to large for him.
    yer sorry read your earlier post. Hopefully Fuller does sign, be a good signing IMO. Any champ defence would no they were in for a battle with Kermy and Fuller. Wouldn't expect him to be fit for around a month or so though.
  • Plaaayer said:

I wouldn't be surprised if you saw Fuller today, or if he was in the crowd tonight.

He had a Port Vale shirt on. I think he needs to be boo'd from the off.

Looks pretty 'black' to me tbh....
  • i saw him around the valley this morning - earring and all....
  • Like the sound of this....

Is that straight or just a windup ?

• Fuller is half cast , not black , should be pretty distinctive

Mixed race init. Pretty sure he isn't though.
  • I thought he was a slightly lighter black, I'm probably wrong, but he is fairly stocky and tall
  • Just to keep the Baldock rumour alive, seems Bristol City have had an offer accepted by QPR for DJ Campbell. Is this a move because Baldock won't go there?
  • Sponsored links:

• It might have been n'guessan that kid saw instead of fuller, or it could have been bolasie? Or even baldock? We just don't know...

Since when was Baldock a brother? ;)
  • Half-Time entertainment "Were not in finacial trouble .... Look here's Ricardo Fuller"
  • I've heard he turned down both them and Wolves.
  • He's definitely black, he's Jamaican although "not as black" as people like Bolt.
  • colthe3rd said:

Just to keep the Baldock rumour alive, seems Bristol City have had an offer accepted by QPR for DJ Campbell. Is this a move because Baldock won't go there?

Let the rumour die mate

• colthe3rd said:

Just to keep the Baldock rumour alive, seems Bristol City have had an offer accepted by QPR for DJ Campbell. Is this a move because Baldock won't go there?

Let the rumour die mate

no, don't its still an option.
  • colthe3rd said:

Let the rumour die mate

Until I pm you telling you otherwise ;)
  • It's been going on too long, it's unfair to getter our hopes up again
  • no but I can tell you for a fact that its still an option. But there's no way we can buy him.

Is that straight or just a windup ?

straight.... i sit in the west lower near all the guests and players... ill have a look for him tonight. definately him though earlier!
  • Sponsored links:

• I (and quite a few others I think) believe you 100%
  • ....and his size indicated it wasn't a youngster.

It definitely looked like Fuller.

Ah.......the Fuller figure. Some shops cater especially for that.

• think the title should be updated to 'guess who's at the training ground'
  • DeeBee said:

Too late Bunny Hudders have him

Fuller is half cast , not black , should be pretty distinctive

what !!!!!!!!

• Oggy Red said:

....and his size indicated it wasn't a youngster.

He definitely went to pot after he opened that brewery in Chiswick. Still, if he is here perhaps we can have London Pride in the ground rather than that northern muck.
    "Fuller's the Pride of London" - I can feel a shirt sponsorship deal coming on.
  • If fuller signs, it got to be pay as you play.
  • Oggy Red said:

....and his size indicated it wasn't a youngster.

ZING!
  • Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO

Sky Sports understands Charlton have signed former Stoke striker Riccardo Fuller.
  • Newshopper have spoke to cafc and a deal hasn't been completed.YET.
  • Latest: Almost signed some bloke called Riccardo apparently.

PS: May or may not be true.

;o)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!