Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options

Who is this Moose idiot?

He's the fat one on the left in a pair of Acworths Jeans.

• Options
    The moose is a big silly buffoon and I can see West Ham feeding him any old shite to keep him thinking he's ITK. He's their village idiot. No-one more ridiculed on TalkSport, and they have Adrian Durham.
  • Options

Who is this Moose idiot?

He's the fat one on the left in a pair of Acworths Jeans.

what an arsehole, if any of you listen to talksport he sounds like a bit of a nob too
  • Options
    He looks nothing like he sounds my god I imagined him to be so different
  • Options
    Where did he gets those jeans from? Ha ha.
  • Options
    Think he's lost about half his body weight from pics I saw of him a few years back !!
  • Options
    having the window the night before a game is just so stupid. Imagine the coach journey tomorrow. Powell announces on the tanoy - Solly, time to get off, West Ham have upped their offer and you need to go discuss terms.
  • Options

having the window the night before a game is just so stupid. Imagine the coach journey tomorrow. Powell announces on the tanoy - Solly, time to get off, West Ham have upped their offer and you need to go discuss terms.

personal terms already agreed :o)
    (or so they'd have you believe !!!)
  • Options

He looks nothing like he sounds my god I imagined him to be so different

their all like that
  • Options
    Whatever happens, please don't believe anything Sam Allardyce says. I suspect he is from the Harry Redknapp school of blatantly lying about transfers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is that Mick Mills standing next to Him?
  • Options
    Really worried now Moose has said it is not happening.
  • Options

Is that Mick Mills standing next to Him?

Yes
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Uboat said:

Whatever happens, please don't believe anything Sam Allardyce says. I suspect he is from the Harry Redknapp school of blatantly lying about transfers.

Be careful, he might sue you.
    I've heard he's keen on sueing.
    Oops I meant he's sueing Kean :-)
  • Options
    Solly's going nowhere.

Stephens will go to Villa for £1.5m.

Quinn will sign for undisclosed.

TJ will bank £1m to keep us afloat until Jan by which time Fuller will have scored 24 goals so we sell him to West Ham for £3m.

We then sign Baldock who says he's unhappy in Bristol for £1.5m.

Baldock then scores 24 goals to see us through to automatic promotion.
  • Options

Solly's going nowhere.

TJ will bank £1m to keep us afloat until Jan by which time Fuller will have scored 24 goals so we sell him to West Ham for £3m.

Sounds reasonable, are you ITK?
  • Options

Solly's going nowhere.

Deal. Make it happen, PLEEAAASE!
  • Options

Solly's going nowhere.

Most sensible comments so far on this thread

;-)
  • Options

Solly's going nowhere.

Can I be the first to say I'm REALLY unhappy about us selling Fuller. £3m nowhere near enough, etc etc
  • Options
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20120830-powell-on-solly-stephens-343336.aspx?pageView=full#anchored

Powell elaborates more on the transfer front and says he has laid some of the groundwork should any of our players leave.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20120830-powell-on-solly-stephens-343336.aspx?pageView=full#anchored

Powell elaborates more on the transfer front and says he has laid some of the groundwork should any of our players leave.

Usual sensible statement from him. Looks like we have to hold our breath for another 24 hours. Think it's Solly myself, based on the Stephens thing having no echoes in the Brum media, and our link to this Gillingham bloke.

• Options
    Someone's leaving me thinks
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Matt Fish at Gillingham, dare I say it, came through the youth team ranks at Palace.
    After being let go, he played non-league with AFC Wimbledon before signing for Jills a year ago.

At 23, he's still young enough to make an impact at a higher level.
    Apparently he's an attacking RB with a decent cross on him.

And he's hungry to make up for lost time.
    Ticks all the boxes for the type of player SCP likes to work with.
  • Options

Solly's going nowhere.

Source?
    Is it on the OS?

• Options

Solly's going nowhere.

ha ha reckon you ought to go and put £10.00 on this...this time next year Rodders!
  • Options
    Solly = Fish lined up?
    Stephens = Quinn lined up?

Could be either I guess.
  • Options

Fish and Quinn? Depending on if its Solly or Stephens who goes.
  • Options
    So SCP says one rumour has substance and the other has none. Lambert admits enquiring about Stephens but it's on the back burner. So official news from Villa and nothing but rumours from an unofficial Whammies twatter.

Combined with Chris saying that we will not sell for less than our valuations as possibly a message to interested clubs.

Neither to leave unless Villa match our valuation before sat.

• Options
    Sky reporting that Andy Carroll about to sign on season loan for the Hamsters...
  • Options
    If, god forbid, Solly goes for anything less than 3mil plus add ons to a prem club, then we have Wilson and Cousins and eventually a returning Hughes. On Jordan Cousins, yes I know he is young (Pele was scoring in World Cup Finals at 17) but if a youth system is to have any meaning then eventually these players have to graduate to the first team....as Solly did. I would not want to see us bring in Reo-Coker or the Gillingham bloke as any panic measure that's for sure.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!