Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options
    Was thinking the same but am pretty sure there'll be no Betfair market on this for me to lay it!
  • Options

Hmmm, if they are the odds for him to become a charlton player. Can you bet on him not becoming a charlton player.

*Withdraws savings

I know it was clearly a joke by JJ & Hamer but it means a few people have actually backed it!! LOL
  • Options
    Like a club that sells late and can't replace, this thread is going to fall frustratingly short of 1 million pageviews just before tonights deadline.
  • Options
    You see this with the Next Manager markets - Glenn Hoddle was odds on for a short while when our managers job was up for grabs. Only takes a couple of wallies to put a fiver on and the bookies start panicking.
  • Options

Like a club that sells late and can't replace, this thread is going to fall frustratingly short of 1 million pageviews just before tonights deadline.

1 million views lol mental!

• Options

'TBH I would have sold Stephens for £500K@.
    Some clown said.
    Thank goodness he's not the Manager!

Which after one season in L1 is probably what he's worth
    Clearly not if a premier league manager is prepared to pay a lot more for him.
  • Options

I reckon it will make it especially when they announce the signing that you broke on the platinum members only rumours and transfer fact thread

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Vincenzo said:

Some clown said.

So because Dalglish signed Carroll for £35m, he's worth that?

Desperate times.......

• Options

Vincenzo said:

Some clown said.

So because Dalglish signed Carroll for £35m, he's worth that?

Desperate times.......

Technically yes, as that is what someone paid for him...

But as an opinion, no he is not worth that

• Options
    Sky reckon Bournemouth trying to bring Brett Pitman back from Bristol City.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    31 Aug 2012 13:18:27
    Swindon have turned down bids from 2 seperate championship clubs for Matt Ritchie, believed to be Charlton and Leeds
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Emile Heskey on the team coach to Forest , according to Ben Hamer on Twitter.

• Options

Swindon have turned down bids from 2 seperate championship clubs for Matt Ritchie, believed to be Charlton and Leeds

That would be an excellent signing.
  • Options

So much want! He is a very very good player

• Options
    CAFCdamo said:

Emile Heskey on the team coach to Forest , according to Ben Hamer

I'm going on that diet!

• Options

That would be an excellent signing.
    The quality of the players linked with the club (if through nothing more than inquiries) has been very promising.
  • Options
    Looks like Cook and Hamer are trying their best not to laugh in that picture.
  • Options
    from Dale Stephens thread

Villa have moved on after having bid rejected. Not sure if they will come back in by the end of the day but don't sound like they will

• Options
    Hammond and Boyd in - and none out. Now, that would make me happy.
  • Options
    Apparently Adkins has said in his press conference that he doesn't expect any exits today...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Boyd is slow and a one trickling haired pony is not what we need at all all show no goal
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Hammond and Boyd in - and none out. Now, that would make me happy.

we would have to many players that way though. Just the one in to replace Clarke.
  • Options
    I agree about Boyd he is overrated great player in league 1 but decent in the Championship certainly not worth 20k a week as is Stephen Quinn imo.
  • Options
    I will be really pleased if Dale stays. Top midfielder in this league and is going to get better - and more expensive. £3mil+ if Villa need him Jan to avoid relegation, which is where they are heading.
  • Options
    Heskeys signed!
  • Options
    The Millwall journo Alex Aldridge has just tweeted that N'Guessan will not be joining Charlton today.
  • Options
    Sorry...

That should be Heskey's signed?
  • Options

Heskeys signed!

dont be a tit!
  • Options
    Quinn has gone to Hull.
  • Options
    AlexC said:

Quinn has gone to Hull.

Niall quinn?