Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options
    AlexC said:

Quinn has gone to Hull.

I know I was just saying I thought he was overrated and quite glad we didn't get him :)

• Options

AlexC said:

Quinn has gone to Hull.

Niall quinn?

Micky Quinn? Put on a bit of weight
  • Options

Heskeys signed!

On the dole?

• Options
    So it's no ins and no outs. I have wasted a significant part of my life on these threads today.
  • Options
    Ben Hamer and Johnnie Jackson....what have you done to us!!! u have actually put a bit of belief behind Heskey signing....let us make the rumours as your rumours mean more! great sense of humour though lads! (i so desperatly hope)
  • Options
    Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but Ben Hamer has reponded to a fan on Twitter asking if he is leaving Charlton:

"@BenHamer21: No I'm not! #never #lovethisplace"
  • Options
    I thought it was Alex Dyer, not Leon Cort in that photo? What sort of odds could I get on that?
    What a couple of wags (lower case) JJ and Hamer are! (I hope!)
  • Options
    I think we should get rid of Hamer & Jackson for starting the Heskey rumour, Button looks a much better keeper.

:-)
  • Options

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but Ben Hamer has reponded to a fan on Twitter asking if he is leaving Charlton:

"@BenHamer21: No I'm not! #never #lovethisplace"

good news, glad to hear it. Has been mentioned elsewhere on the Button thread I think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Proof if you ever needed it that these twitter 'agent's are fake:

Football Agent NCP‏@Agent_NCP

Put your money on Heskey to Charlton. #CAFC
  • Options
    I'm surprised the Hammer's haven't made a bid for Hammer.
    Can't he kick the ball from one penalty spot to the other?
  • Options
    From Sky Sports website, Lol!!
    Emile Heskey to Charlton seems to be gathering pace. The striker is now 1/2 from 9/4.
    by Sky Bet 4:16 PM
  • Options
    Emile Heskey to Charlton is gathering pace, is now on the Sky Transfer Clockwatch LOL.
  • Options
    Potential egg on face all round if it turns out to be true.
  • Options
    nice one
  • Options
    Nothing to see here. Move along.
  • Options

Emile Heskey to Charlton is gathering pace, is now on the Sky Transfer Clockwatch LOL.

haha how ridiculous
  • Options
    Heskey & Fuller ? .. that's overkill
  • Options
    Prem player
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I know it all stemmed from a joke tweet and we are all 99% sure it's crap but is anyone else now getting just a touch nervous about this?

• Options
    no
  • Options

I know it all stemmed from a joke tweet and we are all 99% sure it's crap but is anyone else now getting just a touch nervous about this?

yep. Not just a 'touch nervous' either.
  • Options
    Having seen the photo of Heskey on the team coach - not really!
  • Options

No as if somehow it was true id trust Chrissy wanted him but it is not true.
  • Options
    the photo was clearly a joke by Hamer though. Doesn't necessarily mean the story is though. Someone tell me I am just panicking please.
  • Options
    Well if Dale is staying and I'm not disappointed about that we are still a quality midfielder light to my thinking. Doesn't look like we are signing anyone so I'm now back to guessing were skint.
  • Options
    Sky to have cameraman at Nottingham to see heskey getting off coach?
  • Options

Well if Dale is staying and I'm not disappointed about that we are still a quality midfielder light to my thinking. Doesn't look like we are signing anyone so I'm now back to guessing were skint.

If we was skint SHG Im sure Dale would have gone
  • Options
    Well we may just find out and too be honest I think it's needed far to much speculation

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!