Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options
    6pm sounds very positive on the Charlton front. Heard rumours of Zaha to Swansea, hoping that will come back around
  • Options
    Do we scout abroad for players given that lots of European leagues are struggling financially?
  • Options
    according to Clarke Carlisle in a BBC interview, salaries are down by 50% compared to two years ago
  • Options
    Not my words....

"Stephens staying. Jimenez kept his nerve on 2.5 and they backed away. Says we are not desperate for cash"

Make of it what you will
  • Options

20k my arse

Sold to the man in pink :-)

• Options
    supaclive said:

Not my words....

"Stephens staying. Jimenez kept his nerve on 2.5 and they backed away. Says we are not desperate for cash"

Make of it what you will

Don't doubt that someone has said that, but there is no way in a million years we turned down 2.5m for him.

• Options

Free agent = higher wages. 20k sounds higher than I would expect though.

Darren Bent was on 20k pw basic when we were in the Prem (yes fact and I still have the spreadsheet with all the players wages to prove it)

No way is Fuller on that much. That is £1m per year. That is 50% of oor sky money.

So we should go out and sign a proven Premiership striker much loved by their fans for £600k and offer £8k a week - this would be cheaper, huh? ;-)
  • Options

supaclive said:

Not my words....

Make of it what you will

Don't doubt that someone has said that, but there is no way in a million years we turned down 2.5m for him.

Why? Maybe Powell can see the undoubted potential that is there with Stephens and if we aren't short of cash why sell a potentially prized asset.
  • Options

supaclive said:

Not my words....

Make of it what you will

I read that as TJ held out for £2.5m and Villa refused to go that high and backed off
  • Options

supaclive said:

Not my words....

Make of it what you will

I read that as TJ held out for £2.5m and Villa refused to go that high and backed off
    Re-reading the quote, I think your right.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did Reo-Coker join Forest.
  • Options

supaclive said:

Not my words....

Make of it what you will

Great - now the big boys know we are not to be messed about here! Very positive about this attitude indeed!
  • Options
    supaclive said:

Not my words....

Make of it what you will

Ok; bollocks.
  • Options

Darren Bent was on 20k pw basic when we were in the Prem (yes fact and I still have the spreadsheet with all the players wages to prove it)

No way is Fuller on that much. That is £1m per year. That is 50% of oor sky money.

So we should go out and sign a proven Premiership striker much loved by their fans for £600k and offer £8k a week - this would be cheaper, huh? ;-)

Well done, you can count but as I didn't say that it was rather a pointless post
    (and yes I saw the : - ) )
  • Options
    When you could for 1.5 million more
    buy berbatov or charlie adam

If that is what we were asking hats off to TJ what i was told must have been bollox

We can not have money worries
  • Options
    it was a ;-) not a :-)), please do not post scurrilous, unfounded rubbish as it is very tedious
  • Options

it was a ;-) not a :-)), please do not post scurrilous, unfounded rubbish as it is very tedious

Actuallythe last ) was closing the brackets as in (----------) so was correct. So na, na, na, na na : - )

Anyway, just got off the phone with someone and he says everything is still on and possible both coming in and out. Might be nothing happens or might be a lot happens but all about who blinks first.
  • Options

Well done, you can count but as I didn't say that it was rather a pointless post
    (and yes I saw the : - ) )
    Not only can he count, he can add up and multiply too. Credit where it's due.
  • Options

Actuallythe last ) was closing the brackets as in (----------) so was correct. So na, na, na, na na : - )

Anyway, just got off the phone with someone and he says everything is still on and possible both coming in and out. Might be nothing happens or might be a lot happens but all about who blinks first.
    This is a transfer rumours thread Henry, there are plenty of other websites where you can discuss your addiction to phone sex lines.
  • Options
    Jay Bothroyd joins Sheffield Wednesday from QPR
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    QPR striker Jay Bothroyd has joined Championship side Sheffield Wednesday on loan until 2 January 2013.
  • Options

This is a transfer rumours thread Henry, there are plenty of other websites where you can discuss your addiction to phone sex lines.

Thanks for putting me straight on that one Exiled.

And thanks for those mags you sent me too. pages were a bit sticky but some interesting articles.

: - )
  • Options
    Hold the line caller........
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Jay Botheoyd is in only untill jan should do ok for them !
  • Options
    Bidmas!

or Bodmas!
  • Options
    Agent Bothroyd eh, hope he doesnt perform as well as Llera and Semedo
  • Options
    We could be the richest club in the world and I still wouldn't reject 1.5m for Stephens!

Seriously tho, fair play to CP wanting to keep his team together. I personally don't think DS is worth that amount but some people at the club feel he is an important factor for us.
  • Options
    Is Sean Derry signing?
  • Options
    masicat said:

Is Sean Derry signing?

DS not SD ! Keep up

• Options
    Can't believe notts forest are signing billy sharp, will make me so happy to see them seriously fail, that will show them that the football manager approach of signing everyone isn't the solution
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!