Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options
    @MirrorFootball: TRANSFER! Jesus! Christian Benteke has completed his move to Aston Villa.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Oh yes a million reasons to go to sleep now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I was a part of the 1 million views. Very proud to be part of the highlight of Charlton's deadline day.
  • Options
    Just in the Vic in Belvedere - Landlord turns on SS News and there's Dowie pontificating about the transfers. Spat me beer out - what does he know!
  • Options
    Anything to get a million views! :-0
  • Options

@MirrorFootball: TRANSFER! Jesus! .

Wouldn't surprise me.

• Options
    1 million views......................Yikees
  • Options
    WSS said:

Some huge money being spent in the Champ this year. All these can't be promoted...could be a few "Pompey's" next season!

Rewards for those successful are mahoosive though aren't they? TV deal rockets.

Is it worth the risk? Only time will tell.

The money goes up massively but teams still seem to generally run at a loss. Not sure the reward is a great as is made out tbh.

• Options
    is there anything going on at charlton tonight
  • Options

@MirrorFootball: TRANSFER! Jesus! .

Wouldn't surprise me.

No, that'd be Forest.

Buying everything on 2 legs it seems.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I feel like a proud parent when ya nipper is the back end of the donkey in the nativity play.

Congratulations Rumours Rumours, you will go in the Hall of Fame as the first member of the Million Club.
  • Options
    Here's the deal - bottom club next year would earn more than City did last year winning the thing:
    The landscape of British broadcasting has shifted dramatically after BT bought a large slice of televised football rights, boosting the Premier League's next TV deal to a record £3bn over three years, a 71% increase.

This equates to at least £14m more per year for each football club, with the bottom team in the league from 2013-14 onwards likely to receive more than the £60.6m Manchester City earned this year for ending the season as champions. Each individual televised match will now cost the broadcasters £6.6m, up from £4.7m under the previous deal.
  • Options
    What will successful forums be worth? lol
  • Options
    Villa signing is Westwood.
  • Options
    4 year deal for ashley westwood blimey he must be laughing!
  • Options

is there anything going on at charlton tonight

I'm sure there's plenty afoot at Charlton , Elsie has fixed up a brew and is chewing nervously on her hob nobs.

• Options
    Ashley wotsit signs 4 villa
  • Options
    So much for Hamer going to the Saints

@SkySportsNews: Southampton sign USA under-20 goalkeeper Cody Cropper on a two-year deal after a trial #skydeadlineday
  • Options
    dempsey to spurs!!
  • Options
    just goes to show that rumour and tittle tattle sells more than FACT ... FACT !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I feel like a proud parent when ya nipper is the back end of the donkey in the nativity play.

Congratulations Rumours Rumours, you will go in the Hall of Fame as the first member of the Million Club.

And to think you tried to shut it down....
  • Options
    "Cody Cropper" lol. Only in the USA!
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

"Cody Cropper" lol. Only in the USA!

any relation to Steve 'Green Onions' Cropper ?
  • Options
    Oh well, players like Reo-Coker who are without a club can be signed after the deadline anyway.
  • Options
    Think George Boyd would have been an excellent signing though.
  • Options
    BREAKING NEWS chelsea have bid 35 millon pound to man utd for howard webb you heard it here first
  • Options

And to think that someone on the admin team tried to kill off the thread in the summer!! Before long Rumours Rumours will want to move to a bigger server.
  • Options
    Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO
    Skysports understands Preston are poised to sign Wycome striker Stuart Beavon. #PNE #WWFC

• Options
    I bet the takeover thread had 1m views.

Talking of which, shouldn't we be dusting that one off for tomorrow?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!