Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options

Can't believe notts forest are signing billy sharp, will make me so happy to see them seriously fail, that will show them that the football manager approach of signing everyone isn't the solution

It was the solution last season for Charlton in League 1
  • Options
    That's true I guess.. only difference was that none of our signings were major players on high wages and we pretty much got rid of our entire squad in the summer
  • Options

That's true I guess.. only difference was that none of our signings were major players on high wages and we pretty much got rid of our entire squad in the summer

So the same as Forest then... Before the Kuwaiti's came in they only had 3 defenders in the whole squad
  • Options
    masicat said:

Is Sean Derry signing?

??
  • Options
    Billy Sharp signing for Forest apparently.
  • Options

supaclive said:

Not my words....

"Stephens staying. Jimenez kept his nerve on 2.5 and they backed away. Says we are not desperate for cash"

Make of it what you will

Don't doubt that someone has said that, but there is no way in a million years we turned down 2.5m for him.

You cannot factually state that
  • Options
    Do we actually know for a fact we declined any offer?
  • Options

Nope we don't and I think a lot of this could be agent talk

• Options
    Guessing it's a no to Saunders then :-(
  • Options

DS not SD ! Keep up

Someone explain ffs...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not much going on either at Palarse and Millwall at the moment....but it can all change very quickly!
  • Options

Nope we don't and I think a lot of this could be agent talk

I think its a lot of charlton fans bollox opinions which people interpret to be more than what it is... Plucking figures out the air from little more than a passing thought or comment
  • Options
    I reckon they offered 1.5 for Stephens and we turned it down. Reason being is that the player/ players we wanted to replace him went elsewhere. Predicted yesterday that that there would be no ins and outs. Can't complain although would have loved us to sign a decent winger that can beat a player.
  • Options
    Villa got Westwood for £2m according to their local papers, so as second choice must have been at least that offered for DS?
  • Options
    Where did you get 1.5m from?

I reckon they bid 500k and we're thinking about it. Just came up with that whilst on the bus.
  • Options
    Fat Sam has said there's a 20% chance they may bring another player in tonight. Solly's only about 20% of a normal man so I'm now very nervous
  • Options
    Richard J said:

The Millwall journo Alex Aldridge has just tweeted that N'Guessan will not be joining Charlton today.

or any other day hopefully !

• Options
    I would take him
  • Options
    So nothing has happened while I've been away. Interesting..........
  • Options
    SEAN DERRY?? Am I missing something?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On the back of this nothingness, some people need to have a serious word with their sources #fools

• Options
    @robstaton: James Coppinger has signed for Nottingham Forest on loan until January. Done deal. #DRFC #NFFC
  • Options

@robstaton: James Coppinger has signed for Nottingham Forest on loan until January. Done deal. #DRFC #NFFC

He was O'Driscolls main man at Doncaster .. a very good midfielder
  • Options
    I see Darren Ambrose's brother has signed for Celtic

@SkySports: Celtic have completed the signing of Efe Ambrose.
  • Options
    Darren Ambrose's brother is a Nigerian international!?
  • Options
    Wake me up when its over...........
  • Options
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Natalie Sawyer looks lovely in her lovely yellow number. Looking at her reminds me we are getting a puppy tomorrow
  • Options
    Dale is not going anywhere.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!