Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options

I bet the takeover thread had 1m views.

Talking of which, shouldn't we be dusting that one off for tomorrow?

Surely after all the stress of the transfer window we all deserve a few updates to the 'new bird on countdown' thread
  • Options

Enough to give you nightmares.

• Options
    Wednesday about to sign Martin Taylor from Watford
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

I feel like a proud parent when ya nipper is the back end of the donkey in the nativity play.

Congratulations Rumours Rumours, you will go in the Hall of Fame as the first member of the Million Club.

And to think that someone on the admin team tried to kill off the thread in the summer!! Before long Rumours Rumours will want to move to a bigger server.
    Ha, forgot about that !

Up there with Michael Fish.saying no hurricane !
  • Options
    Dobbie has signed for Brighton. Very good signing for them.
  • Options
    Stephen Dobbie signed for Brighton
  • Options
    Nottingham Forest sign James Coppinger from Doncaster #skydeadlineday

they just dont stop
  • Options

They've sold CMS haven't they?

• Options
    @sammatterface Still might be a couple of departures (Hammond & De Ridder) at #SaintsFC but no more in...only 1hr 9 mins to go....
  • Options
    Well if hammonds wife has laughed off about charlton being interested in him we know that he won't be going anywhere anytime soon,

seriously hope we get a left sided midfielder onloan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well if hammonds wife has laughed off about charlton being interested in him we know that he won't be going anywhere anytime soon,

seriously hope we get a left sided midfielder onloan

Might have been putting us off the Scent? (Doubt it but a possibility)
  • Options
    Not everyone tells their wife everything. ;-)
  • Options

johnny73 said:

I feel like a proud parent when ya nipper is the back end of the donkey in the nativity play.

Congratulations Rumours Rumours, you will go in the Hall of Fame as the first member of the Million Club.

And to think that someone on the admin team tried to kill off the thread in the summer!! Before long Rumours Rumours will want to move to a bigger server.
    Ha, forgot about that !

Up there with Michael Fish.saying no hurricane !
    Us plebs will never forget. Long live unsubstantiated rumours, lame lies and fruitless facts. Our weary feet trample truth!
  • Options
    Piggy, how many players in total have Wendy brought in since the end of the season ?
  • Options

They've sold CMS haven't they?

I don't think so.
  • Options
    So will dale play tomorrow? Or is he now stranded in se9?

• Options
    Does anyone else find the goings on at man city a bit sickly?
  • Options
    Harry Kane anyone?
  • Options

Does anyone else find the goings on at man city a bit sickly?

Yes
  • Options

Harry Kane anyone?

I'm flying to Florida tomorrow with his brother. #uselessfact
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bit jealous watching other teams strengthen there squads in the championship .Could of done with 2 players in really
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Bit jealous watching other teams strengthen there squads in the championship .Could of done with 2 players in really

True , but if no one decent leaves us it will be like we've made a signing.
  • Options
    Bryan Swansons 'money spent this window' totalizer??

With half the deals undisclosed how the f*** would he know?
  • Options
    Think Spurs have played a blinder this transfer window, some great signings.
  • Options
    Very happy if we have still have our current lot tomorrow. Champions!
  • Options
    Says it all about the state of Scottish football when somebody wants to leave Hearts to join Rangers.
  • Options

Piggy, how many players in total have Wendy brought in since the end of the season ?

Kirkland, Keiran Lee, Joe Mattock, Anthony Gardner, Michail Antonio, Chris Maguire, Rodri, Rhys McCabe, Nejc Pecnik, Danny Mayor, Diogo Amado (now returned to Portugal apparently not been able to settle) Jay Bothroyd, Mike Tayor (imminent) We've signed a few 'development players too, Paul Corry being the latest.

• Options
    Beckboy said:

Agree, but as someone from inside the club said a few months ago, it would take a lot of money just to keep our squad the same, and we've managed that. Can only be a positive. Another positive is that Slater and co seem like shrewd negotiators at least. Ask Clarke and Stephens!

I would have liked Quinn or Boyd plus Reo-Coker but if the money's not there, it's not there.
  • Options
    Jeez, has there ever been a quieter, more boring, underwhelming close season and transfer window for Charlton? Big plus is that we do not appear to be losing any of our players. But just one exciting signing to quicken the pulse would have been nice. Closest is Fuller, I guess.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!