Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• I think it'll all end in tears for Watford. Every now and then a team tries something away from the norm, but rarely works out for them. Doncaster is a recent prime example of this.
  • What happened with Rio Coker did he sign for anyone?

Didn't see anything regarding him, but as he's not currently at a club, he can still sign at any time
  • Scoham said:

Watford have signed five more Udinese players on loan.

(A total of 10 loanees from Udinese this summer)

Could have been us? www.as.com/futbol/articulo/equipos-sello/20110621dasdaiftb_56/Tes
    Translation?
  • I was having a look at big Tony's wiki page and it says he is/was a good friend of Pozzi, the guy who owns Udinese and Watford. Shame he didn't invest in us. Although I wouldn't want so many players on loan from Udinese, maybe just 2 or 3.
  • Having that many loans would normally be very, very bad, however, if they are all already used to playing with each other then it could just work.
  • Richard J said:

in terms of numbers and the positions recruited I'm happy this window ,but I am not sure yet whether the quality is what we need . For example I would have loved Quinn even it had meant sacrificing Stephens .

Last summer the signing that most excited me was Alonso and we all now know what happened with him .

Is Quinn better than Stephens ? He certainly looks a good player & would have been a decent addition to the squad but not sure he would have made a difference to the team in place of Dale.

• J BLOCK said:

Scoham said:

Could have been us? www.as.com/futbol/articulo/equipos-sello/20110621dasdaiftb_56/Tes
    Translation?
    Confused by Google translate:

Charlton Ath. Fame in England
    The Charlton Athletic, who play in the third tier of English football, wants to Pozzo and Pina. The Italian hopes to close a deal for sports management and Pina will be your guardian and manager of the reinforcements, according to coach Jeff Vetere. Pozzo in England knows that television rights are paid well and Pina, the team would be in First, then, in the Premiership.
  • should sign schlupp for left back if we ever lose wiggins haha
  • J BLOCK said:

Scoham said:

Translation?
    Confused by Google translate:

Charlton Ath. Fame in England
    The Charlton Athletic, who play in the third tier of English football, wants to Pozzo and Pina. The Italian hopes to close a deal for sports management and Pina will be your guardian and manager of the reinforcements, according to coach Jeff Vetere. Pozzo in England knows that television rights are paid well and Pina, the team would be in First, then, in the Premiership.
    3rd tier? damn I thought we were promoted :-(
  • hamer just tweeted a picture of reo-Coker at the training ground... although it could be Jordan cook.
  • Sponsored links:

• Stebo said:

hamer just tweeted a picture of reo-Coker at the training ground... although it could be Jordan cook.

Can you post the pic ?

• he is a WUM so take it with a pinchof high blood pressure
  • nothing on hamers twitter
  • Sorry that was a joke
  • Stebo said:

Sorry that was a joke

now u mention it, it was hilarious.
  • The rudeness is ridiculous

mug

It really is, I find it amazing how wound up other people get from other peoples throw away lines

It really is, I find it amazing how wound up other people get from other peoples throw away lines
    grrrrrrrrrr

• Sponsored links:

• Let's be honest. When he said Reo Coker but could be Jordan cook. I sort of realized it wasnt true. Lol
  • Let's be honest. When he said Reo Coker but could be Jordan cook. I sort of realized it wasnt true. Lol

Yeah, thought that was fairly obvious too.

All those calling him a mug need to whooooooosh

• Hope we can sign someone like Reo Coker. Who didn't make the 25 man squads did Ephraim make it?
  • ronaldo wants to leave real madrid... cheeky swap with clarke maybe?
  • Owen Hargreaves is looking for a club.
  • ronaldo wants to leave real madrid... cheeky swap with clarke maybe?

I thnk Mourinho said it would take a ridiculous offer for Ronaldo to leave Real and you can't get a more ridiculous offer than that!!!!!
  • did anyone see the end of MOTD 2 last night...showing all the players who were at Prem clubs last year that are still looking for a club now...NCR, Owen, Heskey, Hargreaves to name a few of them....cant remember who else they showed but there were about 10/11 I think....now a couple of them on free's and a pay as you play basis.....that would be interesting!
  • think we need a Re0-Coker or Hargreaves type to play alongside Hollands, imo.
  • think we need a Re0-Coker or Hargreaves type to play alongside Hollands, imo.

Alas it would seem a fanciful dream.
  • Buzacky, last at QPR, still without a club was supposedly in talks with Forest and Bristol City - has scored some cracking goals from midfield over the years, worth a punt maybe if Stephens head is isn't right after the Villa interest
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!