Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options
    If we NEEDED money we would have no choice but to accept, surely? Don't see how this can be spun into something negative. It's not as if we were pushing Dale out of the door.
  • Options
    They'll manage Callum.
  • Options

If we NEEDED money we would have no choice but to accept, surely? Don't see how this can be spun into something negative. It's not as if we were pushing Dale out of the door.

Just you watch Callum, the CL doomsday squad will swing into action once more !

• Options
    There is still 5 odd hours to go who knows what will happen

IMO selling dale made sense if the price was over a million

As I dont think he is that good

However if the scaremongering or passing on of info as I like to call it was bullshit fed from within for personal vendetta reasons the fact we don't seem to be needing to sell anyone ( due to alleged asking prices being to high ) it will be a good thing as the truth will be out

If we did need to sell and we haven't and we get through this window fully intact and in fact strengthend
    Then I really hope we haven't shot ourselves in the foot

But one way or another come 11pm tonight we may well be closer to being able to put the arguments to bed and deal with football and fact only
  • Options
    So, it's all gone quiet for CAFC.
  • Options
    paulfox said:

paulfox said:

Nice to see the doom squad on here filling there boots with, if we sell we're skint, if we don't buy we are skint. When nobody really knows anything!!! Really can't believe all the bul##~t being written. Why don't people just wait for the facts.

When was the last time the club told us any facts ?
    True!! But that shouldn't mean we all jump to conclusions when they don't have to say anything.
    And who are they exactly ? That's my point.

• Options
    edited August 2012
    You can't sell, if the prospective buyer thinks the price is too expensive.

Wonder if this was the new CEO or our owner.

One guess....

• Options
    I'm hoping just by mentioning Hammond again it will pick up pace, trend and actualise. We played our best football last season with holland & Hughes, and Hammond would fit the bill perfectly
  • Options
    stephen quinn has joined hull... FUCK IT!
  • Options
    Wonder if clarke will go today?sullivan on loan somewhere?.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If anyone seriously believes we turned down a 2m off from Villa, you should be certified.
  • Options
    his brother must feel like a bit of a mug now
  • Options
    273 pages, over 13k comments, and 991k views. Can this really amount to none in, none out?!

We should get some accountants to put a value on the lost productivity as a result of this thread!
  • Options

Wonder if clarke will go today?sullivan on loan somewhere?.

Hope so, because alas both are not good enough for Championship football. They need to find a club to suit their level's, downwards in other words!

• Options
    Sullivan has just Tweeted that he is off to the Olympic Stadium so he isn't on the bench tomorrow or off anywhere tonight.
  • Options
    Are you Leaburn in disguise?? Are you Leaburn in disguise??

Looks pretty good, just saw this on twitter. hahaha
  • Options

Sullivan has just Tweeted that he is off to the Olympic Stadium so he isn't on the bench tomorrow or off anywhere tonight.

west ham?

• Options
    The clarke move can happen after tonight as i think it would only be a loan move

Will SCP go and see dale or call him to come to forest

I hope he goes to see him
  • Options

west ham?

Orient?
  • Options
    I just had a weird conversation with a Charlton supporting friend. We were talking about the transfer window and he was saying that no-one would leave unless it was right for them and the club and I said 'money talks'. His reply was 'money can not be that tight at Charlton, Fuller was signed for a year on £20k a week'. I laughed and he did not! As for the 'source', he was / is very well connected with Curbs and the Directors of that era, but not sure if he still is ITK? Has to be wrong, well I hope it is as we could possibly have got better and younger for that money.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    20k is probably about right tbf
  • Options
    10k at the max surely!
  • Options
    Mike said:

20k is probably about right tbf

Based on what exactly?
  • Options
    Free agent = higher wages. 20k sounds higher than I would expect though.
  • Options
    20k my arse
  • Options

£20k a week over a year - £1m for someone of his calibre - worth paying I say. If we had to pay a transfer fee of £1m and then the wages on top - it costs us more, pure and simple.
  • Options
    he must have been on a fair old whack at stoke well over 20k so cant imagine he would have dropped down to 10k
  • Options

Darren Bent was on 20k pw basic when we were in the Prem (yes fact and I still have the spreadsheet with all the players wages to prove it)

No way is Fuller on that much. That is £1m per year. That is 50% of oor sky money.

• Options
    He won't be on more then £10k a week I think.
  • Options
    Well we should not sign anyone on that sort of money in this division and we shoukdnt even pay that sort of money in the first 2 seasons in the prem
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!