Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options
    Birmingham sign Leroy Lita on a 3month loan
  • Options

not until Saturday they don't, loan window opens then

• Options
    Srtikers is one area that I have no concerns whatsoever.

It is midfield that I think we are seriously laking Chammpionship quality
  • Options
    DN'G on loan unfortunately
  • Options

DN'G on loan unfortunately

on loan to whom?
  • Options
    To us I fear. No source.
  • Options

Srtikers is one area that I have no concerns whatsoever.

It is midfield that I think we are seriously laking Chammpionship quality

Yep, I think there was a huge difference in class on saturday and someone with a bit of champ/prem experience in the middle would be great/needed
  • Options
    Somen Tchoyi has been released and is supposedly training with Birmingham. He is only 29 and an attacking midfield player. He always looked pretty tidy for WBA.
  • Options

not until Saturday they don't, loan window opens then

I believe this was an emergency loan.
  • Options

Somen Tchoyi has been released and is supposedly training with Birmingham. He is only 29 and an attacking midfield player. He always looked pretty tidy for WBA.

thought he was doing really well for them surprised they let him go
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The 'New David Beckham' as he was dubbed a few years ago, is now joining a struggling Russian League side on loan, bit of a fall from grace eh?
  • Options
    Bentley is a knob
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

The 'New David Beckham' as he was dubbed a few years ago, is now joining a struggling Russian League side on loan, bit of a fall from grace eh?

pretty wild comparison, especially since becks is meant to be a really lovely guy and david bentley is up there with barton as one of the most disliked people in football
  • Options
    I thought Danny Green was the new David Beckham? Or was he the David Beckham of the Championship?
  • Options

Bentley is a knob

Met him once, complete twat
  • Options
    Robbie Savage tells a story which sums Bentley up. On a night out in Blackburn Bentley jumped up on top of a car signing there is only one David Bentley.
  • Options

Robbie Savage tells a story which sums Bentley up. On a night out in Blackburn Bentley jumped up on top of a car signing there is only one David Bentley.

At least he was being considerate and not shouting!

• Options
    On Sky ,Stoke have made these players available after the 25 man squads have been announced .

Stoke chief executive Tony Scholes admits they plan to send out a number of fringe players on loan in a bid to balance the books.

Danny Higginbotham, Michael Tonge, Diego Arismendi and Mama Sidibe were all left out of the maximum 25-man Premier League squad following a busy reshuffling of the squad during the transfer window.

Michael Owen's arrival at the Britannia Stadium earlier this week brought the number of new faces to seven and Stoke are prepared to let a few move out on loan when the emergency window opens on Saturday.

"The fact we have made seven signings speaks for itself," Scholes told the Stoke Sentinel. "The backing that the Coates family has again given the club is incredible.

"Now we have to balance things and move some players out as well.

"It's fair to say we have ended up with more in the squad than is appropriate."

Arismendi played against us for Huddersfield last season as a cm and by all accounts ( I was not at the game ) played well .Higgingbottom is 33 a CB who hardly played last season .Sidibe is an ex Gills striker ,I think Tonge was linked with us early in his career but seems to have been sent out on loan over the last two years .
  • Options
    Wouldn't have any
  • Options
    I know this is off topic but what bus goes to sparrows lane?

Sorry I just didn't wanna start a new thread for this
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sidibe hasn't played properly since 2009.
  • Options
    steve123 said:

B13 Stops in Avery Hill Road,Sparrows Lane is off of AHR
    321,314,160,233 go to New Eltham about a 10 min walk
  • Options
    Micheal Tonge was always highly rated. Higginbottom again is a player with experience. Look at Reading last year with players like Ian Harte etc, we don't always need upcoming talent. I'd take them both.
  • Options

steve123 said:

B13 Stops in Avery Hill Road,Sparrows Lane is off of AHR
    321,314,160,233 go to New Eltham about a 10 min walk
    cheers addick1965
  • Options
    Tonge and Jagielka at Sheffield Utd - two players I would have loved the club gone for at that time. I always thought Tonge would do better of the two. Funny how life turns out in the end.
  • Options
    Not to drag this thread up again but.....

Jose Baxter, available on a free after leaving Everton (just seen on BBC). Know he hasn't achieved huge amounts but at 20 he fits our mold of young and hungry and obviously must have some skill.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Not to drag this thread up again but.....

Jose Baxter, available on a free after leaving Everton (just seen on BBC). Know he hasn't achieved huge amounts but at 20 he fits our mold of young and hungry and obviously must have some skill.

Remember him being touted as the next big thing when he was 16. Constantly in trouble with the law since. Would avoid him like the plague
  • Options
    Not seen Michael Tonge play for a while but he cerytainly used to be decent. Could be a good alternative to Jacko. Higginbottom seems a good pro but don't feel we need any fullbacks at the moment.
  • Options
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-transfer-news-teenage-irish-1319090?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Bohemians manager Aaron Callaghan claims Everton have expressed an interest in teenage defender Kevin Feely.

The 19-year-old has made 19 appearances in the League of Ireland having previously played at minor inter-county level for Kildare.

"There is definite interest there from Everton," Callaghan told Ireland's Evening Herald newspaper.

"It's just a matter of what they do with it, but they are keen on Kevin.

"[Everton] are not the only ones interested. Charlton had Kevin over for four days and while he didn't play in a match when he was there he impressed in training and they'd like to have a second look.
    "I would hate to lose Kevin but if we were able to sell him and bring in some finance for the club it would be positive all round as he really wants to further his career."
  • Options
    Paul Green ‏@NewsShopperSprt

#cafc fans should note from that there has been no fresh approach to #Millwall for Dany N'Guessan since the emergency loan window opened
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!