Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options
    Good
  • Options
    Out of interest, how much would you say Dany was on p/w ?
  • Options
    Has anyone heard if Leon Cort is going to be fit to play tomorrow ?
  • Options

Addicted said:

Not to drag this thread up again but.....

Jose Baxter, available on a free after leaving Everton (just seen on BBC). Know he hasn't achieved huge amounts but at 20 he fits our mold of young and hungry and obviously must have some skill.

Remember him being touted as the next big thing when he was 16. Constantly in trouble with the law since. Would avoid him like the plague
    I recall he got lifted for being in a car that had dope in it. Presume he has been regularly tested so bad judgement, but wouldn't write him off for that.

Was offered a contract at Everton, but wanted first team football, so took his chances - seems an admirable thing. Thought he stood out for Rovers, last year.
  • Options
    Anyone heard any news about Reo-Coker. Shame if he goes a season without football.
  • Options
    In the Daily Star we are linked with Norwich City defender Elliot Ward
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Wednesday have just signed Ross Barkley.
  • Options
    on loan for a month.
  • Options

on loan for a month.

It will get extended, trust.

• Options
    Amazing signing, can't believe he wasn't in the Euro 2012 squad, The Massive have this league sewn up now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we have no ambition..............sack the board
  • Options

And replace them with.......?
  • Options
    The Chuckle Brothers.
  • Options
    Please ignore the pig
  • Options

The massives board, they seem to be showing ambition!
  • Options
    I want to see real fans on the board.

I would propose a team of Karl Howman (could look after maintenance given his painting experience and access to cheap cleaning products), Sue Perkins (good for our all inclusive image and could take care of catering - as long as it was baked goods) and Jim Davidson (who would be the frontman given his experience in dealing with the press and talking before an audience - probably wouldn't get on with Sue though and we may be left with one of them walking at the start of the season and it'd be like this year all over again).

• Options
    Anyone got a cop of the SLP today? apparently a story on how we were offered Bentley and Jenas on loan
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    cafckev said:

They will have a better short term but a much worse long term if they carry on the way they are and once again for are favourite wednesday wum, that is based on the views of a respected journalist friend of mine, who has done his research in to your current owner and his business dealings, including at wednesday, it reallly is a shame what is down the line for a great old club like them unless they really get lucky.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Anyone got a cop of the SLP today? apparently a story on how we were offered Bentley and Jenas on loan

Saw Cawley tweet it.

Would take Jenas.

• Options

J BLOCK said:

Saw Cawley tweet it.

Would take Jenas.

Saw the article and they reckon that Leeds have offered to pay Jenas £16k per week , I can't see us matching that .

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafckev said:

Ah yes because nothing ever goes wrong at clubs Mandaric is involved with....
  • Options

cafckev said:

Ah yes because nothing ever goes wrong at clubs Mandaric is involved with....

I wouldn't care who was on the board, I'd just want to be just like them because they are massive!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012

cafckev said:

They will have a better short term but a much worse long term if they carry on the way they are and once again for are favourite wednesday wum, that is based on the views of a respected journalist friend of mine, who has done his research in to your current owner and his business dealings, including at wednesday, it reallly is a shame what is down the line for a great old club like them unless they really get lucky.
    Barkley is loan, so not much risk with that, if we had spent 13m I might agree with you, we've not spent big, but we have spent wisely and got decent loans in, as regard to Milans clubs, when he left Portsmouth they were in the premiership and mid table and in a decent position, I remember speaking to a Pompey fan in the late 1990s and he was pissed off with MM for not spending big! he also rescued Leicester from L1, got them promoted and sold them on to a rich buyer, if it wasn't for Milan we would of been Wednesday newco in the northern premier, trust me, our plight was scary.

If you want to state true facts about Milan then do it but from where I'm standing it just sounds like you've been spoon fed rubbish and just because Pompey has gone tits up you're trying to connect it to Milan.

FWIW I think Milan will stick with us for a while, he's fell in love with the City and the club.

P.S I'm not a wum, I come on here because I actually think it's a decent football forum, and for Londoners you all seem a decent lot.

*gets tin hat on, lol.
  • Options
    0-3, a massive result, huh?
  • Options
    We need at least 4 players in this squad of better ability than we have

The midfield was piss poor
  • Options

We need at least 4 players in this squad of better ability than we have

The midfield was piss poor

Look, for goodness sake post on the right thread: this is not a rumour, but a fact.
  • Options

At least we didn't lose to our arch rivals at home mate, you should think before you post, btw Brighton are a very decent side especially at the amex, sometimes you just have to take it on the chin, but in our defence we do have a few injuries.

• Options
    edited September 2012

At least we didn't lose to our arch rivals at home mate, you should think before you post, btw Brighton are a very decent side especially at the amex, sometimes you just have to take it on the chin, but in our defence we do have a few injuries.

we dont have any room to talk,we looked like wendies under megson last night fucking hoof after hoof is all we had to offer.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    But I did see highlights of palaces second goal against wendies in pre match talk before are game and loved seeing llera flap at air trying to clear the ball completely missing It and murray burying it,did not see you bragging about that on the llera thread pig, surprisingly.
  • Options
    Can we give that Wednesday bloke a break please, actually a good post above.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!