Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options

0-3, a massive result, huh?

At least we didn't lose to our arch rivals at home mate, you should think before you post, btw Brighton are a very decent side especially at the amex, sometimes you just have to take it on the chin, but in our defence we do have a few injuries.

Gotta admit for once pig that's true
  • Options

0-3, a massive result, huh?

At least we didn't lose to our arch rivals at home mate, you should think before you post, btw Brighton are a very decent side especially at the amex, sometimes you just have to take it on the chin, but in our defence we do have a few injuries.

Don't think it's impossible to outstay your welcome.

• Options
    I think OP started off on here to be a WUM but to be fair to him, he's actually grown up into a decent CL member.
    Be weird posting on another club's forum but he's all right.
  • Options
    OP is alright to be fair, he started off as a bit of a c**t but now actually talks a fair bit of sense.
  • Options
    Talks a lot more sense than many on here, I mean honestly trying to stick it to them about an hour after us losing at home to Palace?!
  • Options
    Let's get one thing straight wendies have strengthened there squad we've just add I can see them finishing mid to top half if we don't add quality we will be lucky to stay in this division .Fact
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Let's get one thing straight wendies have strengthened there squad we've just add I can see them finishing mid to top half if we don't add quality we will be lucky to stay in this division .Fact

This

• Options
    To be fair, who really cares ? As he said, he's a northerner who take it on the chin, as they all do.........he supports a Club that used to be a relatively big Club but are now no different to any other Club.......he pines for the past BUT he has to live up north....just give him the sympathy vote, hey?
  • Options

To be fair, who really cares ? As he said, he's a northerner who take it on the chin, as they all do.........he supports a Club that used to be a relatively big Club but are now no different to any other Club.......he pines for the past BUT he has to live up north....just give him the sympathy vote, hey?

Apart from being so far from SE7 I like living up North Man_About_Town. Anyway, rumours………
  • Options
    Rumour has it a lifer likes it up north ! Ooh er missus ;0)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wouldn't have it any other way SHG ; )
  • Options
    OP is a good guy.............................for a northener :-)
  • Options
    millwall getting chris wood on loan from west brom today according to SLP. Would be a very good signing for them.
  • Options
    We need a couple of midfielders in, one in the middle, one out wide. Looked poor on Friday with no options. Must be some possible loanees that would strengthen us surely?
  • Options
    Probably getting James Bailey on loan
  • Options
    Who is he?
  • Options
    A transfer listed Derby player. Doubt we are after him
  • Options
    We need somebody decent in sharpish. Some Prem experience
  • Options
    Someone get down to Sparrows Lane and poke your head over the fence - may spot a couple of people training with us. Or not.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well if we get this Bailey chap from Derby we can't play him tomorrow.
  • Options
    Reckon a couple ins this week.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

well, one at least

• Options
    We've been linked a couple of times with Bailey. Derby wanted a fair bit of dosh for him which no team has so far matched.
  • Options

Plaaayer said:

well, one at least

Is this based on any info or just a feeling?

Had a discussion Saturday am that suggested we were in the same position. No one in until we ship someone out.

We are still paying a significant percentage of Clarkes wages so his move frees up next to nothing in the wage budget.

• Options
    I am in the same camp, nobody in until we ship some out.
  • Options
    Well how much was Airman on a week? :-)
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Lol, that comment is down there with AFKA's mum and the Australian visitor.

How low can you go? :-)
  • Options
    Solly Airman
  • Options

Plaaayer said:

Lol, that comment is down there with AFKA's mum and the Australian visitor.

How low can you go? :-)
    Wtf ????

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!