Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• What with Dean Parrett and Gary O'Neill in the crowd yesterday, were there more footballers in the crowd than fans?

There were one or two spectators on the pitch Saturday!
  • Earnshaw? - do me a favour past his best we may as well get the youngster Lisbie
    Agree with the poster who said keep BWP I think we will now he's cup tied!
  • Prince Budan !!!!!!!!!!! wot??????? anyone called PRINCE is either a dog or a Royal end of (sometimes both)
  • Wouldnt mind Kevin Prince Boateng though tbf
  • supaclive said:

2 out of 4 right (15+ players to be signed before start of last season and Solly and Stephens were going nowhere in August) and the one I got wrong (saying Wagstaff was off and we were going to sign two marquee players in the last January window) - and I got slaughtered for that.

The one about we won't do a deal for the club until next Summer - who knows - only time will tell ....

So, I just pass on what I'm told and make no comment eitherway.

I certainly don't spend time making it up!

No likey, no lighty ....

Yes you do. You reliably informed us that Solly was in fact a done deal to West Ham, one of your upton park director chums that time I think.
  • Morts, I don't want to accuse you of stalking me, but yes, a friend, who sits in the WHU director's box told me Solly was going there but the Charlton contact I have told me later that day that there was nothing in the Solly rumour and that Villa weren't offering enough for Dale.

Nice to know you're reading my posts and taking them all in.
  • Football Rumours today

07 Jan 2013 12:18:55
    just heard that K Richardson is all but a done deal
    moving to the addicks on loan until the end of the
    season with a view to perm move in summer. not sure if thats good or not? lost track of him really

07 Jan 2013 12:11:40
    Bradley Wright Phillips to join Leeds Utd.
  • no chance of richardson
  • Might get Sandy Richardson though his wheelchair may get bogged down.
  • Sponsored links:

• You telling me you watched Crossroads????????????????
  • No mum told me about it.
  • edited January 2013
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11685/8384272/Blackburn-considering-bid-from-West-Ham-for-Martin-Olsson

Does this signal the end of their interest in Solly?

Bid rejected, apparently. Rumoured to be £2m.
  • http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11685/8384272/Blackburn-considering-bid-from-West-Ham-for-Martin-Olsson

Nah Sky obviously used Jackson in the picture to show that West Ham are interested in one of our players (Solly).......

; )
  • Richard J said:

Football Rumours today

07 Jan 2013 12:11:40
    Bradley Wright Phillips to join Leeds Utd.

They're about to sign Dexter Blackstock so i doubt this is true
  • 07 Jan 2013 13:24:17
    Blackburn Rovers Global Advisor Shebby Singh will fly to India this week to hold talks with Venkys. He will go over five potential new managers to be appointed at the end of this month.
    The favourite is thought to be Charlton manager Chris Powell. Rovers have been impressed with how Athletic have managed in the Championship this season.
    Another favourite for the job, expected to be behind Powell is Bradford boss Phil Parkinson. 'Parky' has impressed a number of Championship clubs with City's cup runs.
    Derby manager Nigel Clough, Preston boss Graham Westley and Motherwell's Stuart McCall are also in the running.

FR reaching new levels of crap.
  • http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11685/8384272/Blackburn-considering-bid-from-West-Ham-for-Martin-Olsson

I think Olsson is a left back.
  • Brum have had a bid for Barnsley's Stephen Dawson rejected. Would love Dawson in our midfield to add a bit of steel.
    Blackburn Rovers Global Advisor Shebby Singh will fly to India this week to hold talks with Venkys. He will go over five potential new managers to be appointed at the end of this month.
    The favourite is thought to be Charlton manager Chris Powell. Rovers have been impressed with how Athletic have managed in the Championship this season.
    Another favourite for the job, expected to be behind Powell is Bradford boss Phil Parkinson. 'Parky' has impressed a number of Championship clubs with City's cup runs.
    Derby manager Nigel Clough, Preston boss Graham Westley and Motherwell's Stuart McCall are also in the running.

Shebby Singh is a clueless muppet. Loves Spurs so expect someone with a spurs connection to go there. Whats glenda hoddle doing these days?
  • Sponsored links:

Shebby Singh is a clueless muppet. Loves Spurs so expect someone with a spurs connection to go there. Whats glenda hoddle doing these days?
    SCP is a Spurs fan....

• mart77 said:

Brum have had a bid for Barnsley's Stephen Dawson rejected. Would love Dawson in our midfield to add a bit of steel.

100% agree with this

SCP is a Spurs fan....

Oh s???!
  • You'd have to be mad to want that Blackburn job.
  • Pardew will be looking for a job in a few weeks - he'd be tailor made for Blackburn. They're just the kind of clueless owners who'd be liable to give him a 5 year contract and secure him yet another huge pay-off in 6 months time.
  • Pardew will be looking for a job in a few weeks - he'd be tailor made for Blackburn. They're just the kind of clueless owners who'd be liable to give him a 5 year contract and secure him yet another huge pay-off in 6 months time.

...and as much chicken as he could eat ?

• Would have to make sure it was sliced before they gave it to him though, you know how he gets when his chicken isn't sliced.
  • Just seen these on a twitter thread
    @Transfers_123: Charlton will seal the loan signing of Anton Ferdinand on loan until the end of the season tomorrow. #CAFC #QPR

@Transfers_123: Charlton striker Bradley-Wright Phillips is set to join MK Dons to link up with his father Ian Wright, who is a coach at the club. #CAFC

@Transfers_123: Simeon Jackson seems to be striker Chris Powell wants. Would more likely be a loan deal. #CAFC #NCFC
  • edited January 2013
    @Transfers_123 is another one of these twitter accounts setup by someone with too much time on their hands, who just makes rumours up all day to see if people believe them. The account only had 9 followers last week
  • @Transfers_123 is another one of these twitter accounts setup by someone with too much time on their hands who just makes rumours up all day to see if people believe them. The account only had 9 followers last week

Seems like the sort of reliable source this thread thrives on, good work!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!