Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Jackson won't happen unless we pay more of the wages than we currently offered
  • edited January 2013

Jackson won't happen unless we pay more of the wages than we currently offered

Holt and Morison being injured is more of a reason why it won't happen. Jackson will get a chance in their first team now. He scored in the FA Cup for them at the weekend.
  • What nla said about Jackson. Clubs are miles apart regarding how much of his wages Charlton would pay.
  • Linked with Wade Elliott (34) in The Sun, possible swap deal involving Danny Green apparently.
  • Sir_Clive said:

Linked with Wade Elliott (34) in The Sun, possible swap deal involving Danny Green apparently.

That was in the SLP at the end of last week. Just been recycled...

• Sir_Clive said:

Linked with Wade Elliott (34) in The Sun, possible swap deal involving Danny Green apparently.

That was in the SLP at the end of last week. Just been recycled...

I'm slightly further afield, exiled if you like so missed that last week - who knew The Sun just recycled old news...

• Richard J said:

Football Rumours today

07 Jan 2013 12:11:40
    Bradley Wright Phillips to join Leeds Utd.

@Transfers_123: Charlton striker Bradley-Wright Phillips is set to join MK Dons to link up with his father Ian Wright, who is a coach at the club. #CAFC

it's getting worse for BWP. Tomorrow he'll be linked with Orient, then perhaps by the end of the week he'll be going to Barnet

• Jackson won't happen unless we pay more of the wages than we currently offered

Clarke off payroll now and Hollands has gone back out on loan. If BWP goes, will we have enough to get close to a deal?
  • Depends how many loans we try to do I would've thought
  • Sponsored links:

• Richard J said:

Football Rumours today

07 Jan 2013 12:11:40
    Bradley Wright Phillips to join Leeds Utd.

@Transfers_123: Charlton striker Bradley-Wright Phillips is set to join MK Dons to link up with his father Ian Wright, who is a coach at the club. #CAFC

it's getting worse for BWP. Tomorrow he'll be linked with Orient, then perhaps by the end of the week he'll be going to Barnet

Worse than Barnet the Spanner rumour could be true.
  • Kieran Dyer has been released by QPR.

Maybe ever so slightly injury prone but otherwise a decent player for the Championship : - )

But taking the wider view I wonder if QPR will release anyone else who might come in handy.

• Rather DJ Campbell from them.
  • edited January 2013
    Didnt he score on saturday for QPR?

The football world has given him a fine living but in playing terms, i cant help but feel a bit sorry for him with all those injuries.
  • Rather DJ Campbell from them.

Lined up to go to Palace to replace Zaha

• How about Ephraim? Id have him back.
  • How about Ephraim? Id have him back.

And Hulse.

And Ferdinand (Les if available but Anton if not)
  • Kieran Dyer has been released by QPR.

Maybe ever so slightly injury prone but otherwise a decent player for the Championship : - )

But taking the wider view I wonder if QPR will release anyone else who might come in handy.

Might Hulse be released or would the Spanners fancy him now.

Luke Young if Solly went might be useful also.
  • edited January 2013

Didnt he score on saturday for QPR?

The football world has given him a fine living but in playing terms, i cant help but feel a bit sorry for him with all those injuries.

His 1st goal for 5 years I heard.
  • Good news. Frank Nouble is set to sign for Ipswich :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Signed for Ipswich! Shaaaaaaaaame. How the hell does he keep earning contracts
  • Apparently Anton has turned us down according to Twitter,he wants to continue to fight for his place at QPR.

Jackett denies making a bid for BWP in the SLP. However , like SCP Jackett sometimes throws journos off the scent.
  • QPR have released Kieron Dyer after another injury scare. He fell out of the transfer window.
  • Toby Porter ‏@PorterSLP
    #Millwall and #CAFC apparently watching Falkirk's ex-Lion Lyle Taylor - 17 goals in 23 appearances for Scottish First Division side Falkirk

• Bubble said:

Toby Porter ‏@PorterSLP
    #Millwall and #CAFC apparently watching Falkirk's ex-Lion Lyle Taylor - 17 goals in 23 appearances for Scottish First Division side Falkirk

Blimey. Scottish first division ! Kerkar was playing at one of the countries buggiest clubs and he's not Championship standard.

• Didnt he score on saturday for QPR?

His 1st goal for 5 years I heard.
    tbh if i were him i would retire. All these bad injuries cant be any good for his long term health
  • Just noticed we missed out on Darren Purse again.........no ambition.......gutted.
  • My favourite rumour I read so far is Jackson from Norwich. I watched him a few times and he looks like he is the type of Striker we need.
  • DiscoCAFC said:

My favourite rumour I read so far is Jackson from Norwich. I watched him a few times and he looks like he is the type of Striker we need.

Welcome on board. Add Richardson and we are on our way up the league!

• Ronaldo (the Brasilian one, only 36) is coming to England to train under a marketing/advertising guru. Maybe we could bring him in to make the odd cameo.
    Ps I am starting this rumour.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!