Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Nathan Tyson to Millwall on loan until the end of the season. That's their striker search over then.
  • good signing
  • Nathan Tyson to Millwall on loan until the end of the season. That's their striker search over then.

Finally, Nathans got a job! At last!
  • SLP linked us with about 6 players last Friday and that is as exciting as it has got so far. Can someone make up some more FR so they can be posted on here and get everyone interested again please.
  • FACT .. Palace loan Butterfield (Jacob) from Norwich .. ex Barnsley midfielder .. I'm surprised he didn't make it at N'Wich
  • Good signing for Palace.
  • Latest from FR louis saha free transfer to charlton!
  • uie2 said:

Latest from FR louis saha free transfer to charlton!

should that be Louis HaHa because it's clearly a joke

• Between Haynes, Fuller and Saha you'd have to hope at least one would be fit at any one time, but you'd be stupid to bet on it.
  • Heard from souce that CP is going to offer Calum Davenport a one year contract....He has been training with the team for the last couple of months to regain fitness
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCElite said:

Heard from souce that CP is going to offer Calum Davenport a one year contract....He has been training with the team for the last couple of months to regain fitness

he's recovered from the stabbing then .. could be a shrewd piece of business
  • CAFCElite said:

Heard from souce that CP is going to offer Calum Davenport a one year contract....He has been training with the team for the last couple of months to regain fitness

He's now a coach at some obscure non-league club. Wooten Blue Cross I think.
  • CAFCElite said:

he's recovered from the stabbing then .. could be a shrewd piece of business

Played with SCP at West Ham so there is a connection but he hasn't played competitive football for three years and has now turned 30.Not convinced personally.

• CAFCElite said:

Ffs. CAFC and recuparation clinic. Free board and lodging for crocked hasbeens b4 they f*** off to try their luck elsewhere.
  • This transfer window looking like another washout then. Top target: decent L1 player. Not achieved.
  • I really don't get why some people want Ephraim back from QPR, very much a poor man's Jerome Thomas and not much different to Lee Cook really.

We are not going up or down and therefore I'd much rather see Calum Harriott blooded on the left and get a few appearances under his belt and eased in gently.

This

• Personally dont think we will get anyone in unless we sell.

Just hope we dont muck about and sell stephens on the last day of the window.
  • Davenport hasn't played professional football for 4 years.
  • CAFCElite said:

Ffs. CAFC and recuparation clinic. Free board and lodging for crocked hasbeens b4 they f*** off to try their luck elsewhere.

Yeah bloody immigrants coming over here taking our massage tables.
  • Something on Sky about us loaning DJ Campbell
  • Sponsored links:

• Dizzle said:

Something on Sky about us loaning DJ Campbell

SSN or online?
  • And Calum Davenport LOL

No thanks on so many levels it's not even worth discussing... "I'm out"
  • There are loads of league one players who would get in our team.
  • Noticed Reo-Coker left Ipswitch this week after not wanting to sign a short term deal with them. My mate at the training ground said CP is ready to offer him a three year deal....
  • CAFCElite said:

Noticed Reo-Coker left Ipswitch this week after not wanting to sign a short term deal with them. My mate at the training ground said CP is ready to offer him a three year deal....

Must like our sarnies.

• I'd have reo coker reckon Powell would get the best from him.
  • TalkShyte reporting Simeon Jackson to Wolves for 1 mill. Can't compete with that if true.
  • This transfer window looking like another washout then. Top target: decent L1 player. Not achieved.

I doubt he is even a target let alone a 'top' one...,

Completely agree. It's a piece of business that wouldn't be done in the window as he's been unattached for yonks.

Completely agree. It's a piece of business that wouldn't be done in the window as he's been unattached for yonks.

And I admit, Calum Davenport has made such little impact on my radar that when I read that yesterday the first one who sprung to my mind was Calum Davidson (?) the one who Wise smacked at Leicester!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!