Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• cafc4ever said:

My mate, who is at the Port Vale game, has just text me to tell me that there is a Charlton scout at their game, I would say they are most likely going to being looking at Tom Pope.

he got a hattrick
  • cafc4ever said:

My mate, who is at the Port Vale game, has just text me to tell me that there is a Charlton scout at their game, I would say they are most likely going to being looking at Tom Pope.

he got a hattrick
    we wont be signing him then ! probbaly looking at another defensive midfielder.

• cafc4ever said:

Pope ? The Argentinian ?

Team full of popes
  • cafc4ever said:

he got a hattrick

we can't afford a parish priest never mind a pope (:=>)
  • cafc4ever said:

he got a hattrick

There's a thread that says otherwise ;0)

• cafc4ever said:

he got a hattrick

There's a thread that says otherwise ;0)

lol !!
  • edited March 2013
    Racon has gone to Pompey (ages ago) .. fact !!
  • St Ledger to Millwall ... too late for the (local) Derby . boom boom !!

He should have gone to Doncaster. :-)

• Latest FR

05 Apr 2013 13:06:44
    Arsenal not given midfielder Conor Henderson new contract and charlton are favourites to sign him in the summer

03 Apr 2013 22:00:16
    Charlton are looking to bring in jack tuyp and Robert Muhren from fc Volendam in the summer

03 Apr 2013 14:43:24
    A couple of Charlton targets:
    1. Luke Brattan (Brisbane Roar CM)
    2. Craig Mackail-Smith (fallen out of favour at Brighton)
    & deals for Osman Sow and Florent Rouamba expected

02 Apr 2013 13:39:57
    Charlton Athletic want to sign Swindon playmaker Simon Ferry, they are also interested in Miles Storey, both will be out of contract at the end of the year, Swindon will get a fee for Storey.
  • Great news. I've missed this thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• all the hallmarks of a potential Charlton signing

'Former Rochedale Rovers junior Luke Brattan made his senior debut as a 19-year-old in the Queensland Roars Against Racism clash against Scottish football giants Celtic FC in 2009, displaying undoubted potential from his first touch of the football. Often described as one of the best passers of the ball at the club, Brattan will is eyeing a more regular spot in the Brisbane Roar starting side after two seasons hampered by injury.'
  • edited April 2013
    A player who hopes to make it as a first team regular at Brisbane after four years with the club, but has had injury issues for two seasons? Thank god we're looking at some serious quality players at last. Our future next season is assured. Powell out now.
  • Osman Sow would be laughable. Utter pony.
  • Osman Sow would be laughable. Utter pony.

Ok, thanks for scouting report. I'll pass the info on to Powell.
  • Cawley saying a deal has been done for Carr to leave Dulwich but not been said to which club.
  • cafc4ever said:

he got a hattrick

But arent we after a Judge?
  • As long as it's not a King.....
  • Huddersfield have signed Daniel Carr
  • edited April 2013
    DeeBee said:

Huddersfield have signed Daniel Carr

So he comes on trial to Charlton, we had a deal agreed which we then tried to renegotiate (according to the Dulwich Manager at least).

He goes on trial to Liverpool while Arsenal and Chelsea are also interested but he ends up at.....

Huddersfield.
  • DeeBee said:

Huddersfield have signed Daniel Carr

So he comes on trail to Charlton, we had a deal agreed which we then tried to renegotiate (according to the Dulwich Manager at least).

He goes on trial to Liverpool while Arsenal and Chelsea are also interested but he ends up at.....

Huddersfield.
    Funny thing that , I recon the link to Chelsea and arsenal is agent talk trying to get
  • Sponsored links:

• I was at the Glades today, and Peter Varney walked past, wearing a cardigan. My rumour is that he is morphing into Henry Irving.

It was a nice cardie, btw.
  • edited April 2013

I was at the Glades today, and Peter Varney walked past, wearing a cardigan. My rumour is that he is morphing into Henry Irving.

It was a nice cardie, btw.

I refuse to comment. : - )

• Aww bubb. He's 24 why is he not in the Aldershot team?
  • What is all this stuff with names, first came the Dannies and now the Braddies?!... :-S
  • Would love it if we signed CMS
  • Why do SkySports link us with every Aldershot forward?
  • Do you mean al der shit forwards? ;-)
  • If he was any good wouldn't he be trying to keep Aldershot up, why would they loan him to a non league club. Were we picked out of a hat when skysports wanted to link him to a club
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!