Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• The upside of the EPPP is that each FL club gets a lump sum every season (about £2m I think).

I think for a lot of clubs £2m in the hand guarenteed every year was better than maybe a nice transfer fee if they found a good kid and could flog him every two or three seasons.
  • edited May 2013
    Shaun Wright Phillips maybe in on season-long loan.
  • edited May 2013
    Is that a rumour (hehe) or you are hoping we sign this player wheresmeticket ?
  • Shaun Wright Phillips maybe in on season-long loan.

He's better than Bradley!
  • The upside of the EPPP is that each FL club gets a lump sum every season (about £2m I think).

I think for a lot of clubs £2m in the hand guarenteed every year was better than maybe a nice transfer fee if they found a good kid and could flog him every two or three seasons.

Isn't this £300k pa or am I thinking of something else ?

Isn't this £300k pa or am I thinking of something else ?
    I thought it was £2m. RM said £300k last night so one of us is wrong and most likely the one who isn't a director of the Club : - )

• These rumours are very poor quality.
  • Adam Le Fondre to sign for Charlton Athletic in the summer, Haynes plus £50,000 in return.
    Now that's what you call a rumour!
  • edited May 2013
    uie2 said:

Is that a rumour (hehe) or you are hoping we sign this player wheresmeticket ?

Just thought there weren't enough rumours on this site. I'll stop making things up when somebody comes up with something better!
  • Now that's what you call a rumour!

That's not just a rumour... that's a Football Rumours rumour!
  • Sponsored links:

• Adam Le Fondre to sign for Charlton Athletic in the summer, Haynes plus £50,000 in return.
    Now that's what you call a rumour!

Should be enough to pay Varney off.
  • Do we really still owe Crewe some money on that one? ;-)
  • Alan Judge,the club has already spoken to him.Ipswich in the frame as well.Out of contract in July.
  • If judge is a left winger, where does that leave Harriott?
  • If judge is a left winger, where does that leave Harriott?

judge can play accross the midfield i think

• Judge is more attacking mid, playing behind the strikers. Scored a 30 yarder at The Valley last season. Very good player and in team of the season. Would be excellent on a free. We all know Powell has watched him a number of times this season.
  • Judge seems like a nice chap on twitter. A Charlton type player as opposed to a billy big spuds

Only 5'6" though...
  • Archie edwards may not have fancied the move and could well be staying put

Great news if confirmed

Well done young man if what i heard this evening is true
  • Archie edwards may not have fancied the move and could well be staying put

Great news if confirmed

Well done young man if what i heard this evening is true

I hope that's true. Heard he's a great prospect. We readily critisise young lads for chasing glory but if this young man stays put it shows great courage and inspired decision making. Fingers crossed on this one.

• Sponsored links:

• Come on Archie, you know it makes sense.
  • Typical, Jimenez probably been too greedy again.
  • Most likely one of those thick West Spammers getting it all wrong : - )

Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't even Man utd but City instead!

Still, good news regardless if turns out to be true.
  • Lol morts i get the feeling this was to do with the lad himself

Lets wait and see the kid is mustard but young and has a real chance and a better one with us to start his career and turn the talent and prospect into reality

• Most likely one of those thick West Spammers getting it all wrong : - )

Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't even Man utd but City instead!

Still, good news regardless if turns out to be true.

Hahaha
  • edited May 2013
    He will be playing in the semifinal of the cup for Charlton tomorrow

Edited.....Saturday not tomorrow. Losing track of days
  • I have never seen the lad play but put a smile on my face to hear he may be staying, from what I have read he sounds a real prospect.
  • Is Archie in your clan Uncle?
  • Is Archie in your clan Uncle?

Archie Edwards is from Romford...
  • Not on the OS and not surprising but Waggy will be gone this summer.

Source: Scott Wagstaff.

Nothing concrete confirmed in terms of club but waiting to see how playoffs pan out. Hopeful though because he's "cheap to sign". He's disappointed and frustrated with this season but quite excited about the future. Top bloke.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!