Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Newcastle United watch

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: bloodnut[/cite]there were shots of dowie standing beside him looking clueless with arms crossed, and i swear his forehead has dropped down another inch?

Ah, but did he have the bluetooth headset?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Another anagram of 'Iain Dowie' is 'Clueless fucking no mark Davros lookalike twat'
    (if you add a few letters)
    I always thought that he look like chunk from the goonies "hey you guys".
  • Options
    I imagine that the delirium about Shearer has everyone at the Toon completely overlooking Dowie's existence. That said, we sure notice him... watching him strutting around the touchline yesterday had me grinding my teeth! And Newcastle did look dire, didn't they? I liked the shots of the most passionate fans in football heading early for the exits!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bloodnut[/cite]

Keep it coming LOONEY TOON keep it coming!!

"Loony Toons" ........ better than Tom & Jerry, lol
  • Options
    Only a matter of time before the barcodes try to invade this site.
  • Options
    I wanted Shearer to do well until I heard that the clueless pugfaced gargoyle was gonna be his assisstant.

Just don't give him any cash, Alan! He'll only go out and buy Amdy Faye and Djimi Traore!

BTW, I don't want boro to go down. I quite like smoggies - they are a good laugh. Also it would be horrible if ALL the English managers failed.
  • Options
    Saw dowie was at man utd villa game in stands sitting with rio ferdinand..when did they become mates?
  • Options
    Watching Utd v Villa, they keep showing Dowie bending Rio Ferdinands ear in the crowd. Looks like his prescence has transmitted itself via Ferdinand, Utd currently losing 2-1.
  • Options
    How long before Dowie leaves by mutual consent citing that he wishes to move back south to be nearer to his family before taking up the helm at sunderland a week later?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stoneroses19[/cite]Saw dowie was at man utd villa game in stands sitting with rio ferdinand..when did they become mates?

Rio loves Dowie, he makes him look pretty. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ]
    [cite]Posted By: stoneroses19[/cite]Saw dowie was at man utd villa game in stands sitting with rio ferdinand..when did they become mates?

Could they have been at west ham at the same time? maybe when rio was in the youth system.

Every time the camera cut to them it looked to me like rio quite wanted him to shut up.
  • Options
    Love this thread, keep it up!
  • Options
    Can't find it on the iplayer. Is it still on there?
  • Options
    Despite what you think of them, 7,500 turned up for a training session yesterday. Thats' magnificent.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Despite what you think of them, 7,500 turned up for a training session yesterday. Thats' magnificent.[/quote]

clearly nothing else to do !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Despite what you think of them, 7,500 turned up for a training session yesterday. Thats' magnificent.

No dude, thats effing sad!!
  • Options
    It puzzles me. Why is there such a huge gap between what we think of Dowie and what others think of him?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Despite what you think of them, 7,500 turned up for a training session yesterday. Thats' magnificent.

No dude, thats effing sad!!
    Is it? Me and Stu went to the Charlton one!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stilladdicted[/cite]It puzzles me. Why is there such a huge gap between what we think of Dowie and what others think of him?

Not everyone else has had the 'benefit' of seeing him in action ;-)
  • Options

That's a bigger attendance than Millwall get at The New Den ...... (!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2009
    How many did we get for our pre-season training session (which i found massiveley interesting and was where i saw Wright could really cross the ball)
  • Options
    More than most away games Dazzler :D
  • Options
    Saw pictures yesterday of the gargoyle looking confused and bemused in the dugout as the barcodes got cuffed. God help them!

P.S Is it just me, or does Shearer the manager look to have all the warmth and charisma of a dead squid? I know he lost, but he's hardly going to brighten things up around there is he?
  • Options
    All aboard the Toontanic...
  • Options
    Dowie must be the Man with PowerPoint!
  • Options
    I know we are enjoying the Geordie Smiler thread but let's not forget the other Geordie thread - next game away to the Spuds on Sunday - Dowie back in London ... and on telly too
  • Options
    Come on you Spurs!!
  • Options
    one nil to spurs at half time, courtesy of Darren Bent. Go on Benty make it a hat-trick and stuff your old boss!
  • Options
    4 points from safety, 5 games to play. Realistically they need to win 3 of their last 5 to have any chance of staying up
  • Options
    if we weren't so embarrassingly pathetic ourselves i would have a right chuckle but at this current moment in time we are the biggest joke in football