Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Newcastle United watch

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]4 points from safety, 5 games to play. Realistically they need to win 3 of their last 5 to have any chance of staying up

Three homes games left. They will be the ones that decide it.

I think Boro and Sunderland are going to get out of it leaving two of Hull, Blackburn and Newcastle to go down with West Brom.
  • Options
    Darren Bent Bent Bent!!!
  • Options
    Oh dear. And on this weeks episode the hapless geordies found themselves losing to Tottenham 1-0.

Harry Redknapps misses managed to get away from the Nintendo Wii just long enough to slip a ball into the back of the Newcastle United net.

Well done Mrs Redknapp, we salute you!
  • Options
    Quote from the current bun : His assistant Iain Dowie was on the touchline barking orders and was rigged up with a microphone. This seemed strange as his boss was stood three feet away.
  • Options
    DOWIE LOVES THOSE MICS

I know we can't crow yes but in the immortal words of Keegan himself - I'd love it if they went down. Would be hugely hilarious.
  • Options
    Go on Darren - good stuff
  • Options
    '
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]4 points from safety, 5 games to play. Realistically they need to win 3 of their last 5 to have any chance of staying up

Three homes games left. They will be the ones that decide it.

I think Boro and Sunderland are going to get out of it leaving two of Hull, Blackburn and Newcastle to go down with West Brom.

I think Blackburn will have enough. Boro i'm not so sure about. Their next 2 games are against Arsenal and Man Utd. Their away game at Newcastle could decide the fate of one of them (or both if it's a draw). Hull are nose-diving and have Liverpool and Man Utd still to play. Hull could well be back in the championship paying Bullard his 40k a week.
    I can just see Newcastle getting out of it on the last day and Shearer becoming even more of an absolute hero up there.
  • Options
    Do Spurs fans still hate Darren Bent?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Do Spurs fans still hate Darren Bent?
    They're cnuts if they do. A classic Dazza goal yesterday, I actually pumped my fist when it went in
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stone
    The mike was to keep him in touch with his next employer. After all his time must surely be up by now.
    How does this utter gateshead keep getting employed?
    How?
    No, really how?
  • Options
    Its his good looks and charm.
  • Options
    OK. apart from the obvious.
    I mean his track record must give a hint to employers?
    comments made by previous chairmen must underline those hints.
    Why give the man the oxygen of responsibilty?
    In fact why give him oxygen at all?

I reckon Dowie Pardew dream team must be on for some gullible club.
    But who could be more gullible than Newcastle, or us....
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I knew I'd seen him with that mic on before.
  • Options
    Superb !!
  • Options
    stone
    Thats the biggest charlton related laugh since I heard they were keeping Parky on after his stunning first 8 games.
    Cheers!
  • Options
    Have you ever seen Dowie and Davros in the same room?

I think you have uncovered the truth, Stone!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Have you ever seen Dowie and Davros in the same room?

I think you have uncovered the truth, Stone!
    Or the sloth from the Goonies. "hey you guys!"
  • Options
    What's the difference between Alan Shearer and Newcastle United?

Shearer will still be on Match of the Day next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have nothing against Newcastle, but ...

A potential tee-shirt theme:

I support two clubs:

Charlton Athletic
    and
    Any playing against Iain Dowie
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: American_Addick[/cite]I have nothing against Newcastle, but ...

A potential tee-shirt theme:

I support two clubs:

Charlton Athletic
    and
    Any playing against Iain Dowie

And Alan Pardew.
  • Options
    According to the BBC web site Shearer's & Dowie's worries have been eased because.....................Alan Smith has declared himself fit and up for the dog fight!!!

Lol, what a waste of space Smith is as a footballer, him and Michael Owen up front make our forwards look good, the Championship awaits you geordie boys!
  • Options
    Yeah course Smith waste of space!! Give me him over any of ours anyday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Yeah course Smith waste of space!! Give me him over any of ours anyday.

Has scored 1 league goal in the last 4 seasons. He'd fit in well up front for us
  • Options
    And welcome to the Monday night "barcode" special edition of Newcastle united Watch.

Tonight's game is a "must win" game for the Geordie mentalists and to that end, manager Alan Sheerer has completely changed his team, including a three man strike force. Let see how team that has only won 6 of their premier league matches will get on.
  • Options
    0-0 draw at home does them absolutely no favours. Liverpool away is their next match on sunday.
  • Options
    Oh dear. It's all going Pete Tong for Ian.
  • Options
    SHEARER SHEARER
  • Options
    THERES ONLY ONE IAN DOWIE.

Newcastle are total and utter cack.

Simple sign they are going down they employed a really embarressing opera-style guy on the mic prior to the match.