Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Newcastle United watch

Comments

• Options
    Liverpool 3 up
  • Options
    they look completely inept.....
  • Options
    Barton- A man of true class, a real gentleman and no mistake.
  • Options
    It's a shame that the other strugglers above them didn't win, to make the drubbing from Liverpool more painful
  • Options
    Still think 'Ull being so useless could save the Barcodes.
  • Options
    Barton to be fined two weeks wages...reported to be a total of about £120,000!

If relegation had such a bad effect on us then you can only imagine the catastrophic impact it will have on them, as you can't see there being many (if any) relegation clauses in contracts.

Agree with Weegie and others that Hull will probably spare them, but if they were to sneak a point at Villa tonight and beat Stoke at home on Saturday, it could suddenly look very different.
  • Options
    Come on the Ull send them orrible jawdees down. I hate (alan elbows) she-rah hope he fails miserably!
  • Options
    If Hull can get a win against Stoke then they might make it ... I can see Newcastle beating Boro but nothing else. So it possibly all revolves around the Stoke game.
  • Options
    I honestly can't see Newcastle winning another game all season, they could not even knock off Pompey at home so its hard to see why they would do much better in their remaining games.

They look shot to me, they can't score goals and their defence is a joke (Colloncini looks like the white Diawara in terms of ability!).
  • Options
    Well Hull are certainly doing their bit to help Newcastle's survival hopes. Losing every week, players rowing last night, arguing over free kicks. Doesn't look good for them. If they don't beat Stoke at home then i think they're gone as can see Newcastle beating Boro and getting a draw with Fulham.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Remember everybody lauding Phil Brown at Hull ?

Well he certainly did well at first, added the missing ingredients to Parky's team, and scraped promotion with the ugliest, spoiling non-football you ever saw.

So team spirit was the key that carried forward from promotion to give Hull an impressive top 10 first half of the season.
    Then Phil Brown publicly ridiculed his players on the pitch at half time, dementedly storming around with ego fuelled thespianism.

That seemed to be the turning point,
    Hull have barely won a match since and it's apparent he's lost the dressing room.

For that reason, I see Hull as doomed.
    Lucky Newcastle.
  • Options
    Massive game for Hull this weekend, home to Stoke. If they win that then they are back headed in the right direction if they lose.....it would surely mean the end.

The thing is that Boro and Newcastle are also playing so poorly (and scoring so few goals) that they might not win another game all season!

Interesting stat, Hull have only won THREE home games all season.....I thought we were crap at home!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]Massive game for Hull this weekend, home to Stoke. If they win that then they are back headed in the right direction if they lose.....it would surely mean the end.

The thing is that Boro and Newcastle are also playing so poorly (and scoring so few goals) that they might not win another game all season!

Interesting stat, Hull have only won THREE home games all season.....I thought we were crap at home!

Newcastle v Boro next monday is massive. The losers are down. If it's a draw they're probably both down.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]Massive game for Hull this weekend, home to Stoke. If they win that then they are back headed in the right direction if they lose.....it would surely mean the end.

Newcastle v Boro next monday is massive. The losers are down. If it's a draw they're probably both down.

True, that is a very big game, got 0-0 all over it!!!
  • Options
    Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to what could well be the final episode of Newcastle United watch.

Tonight's excuse for a football match from one of the "biggest" clubs in the country comes from Saint James Park. Should the get a result their relegation troubles could well be eased and give them the final boost they need to escape the drop. It's a Tyne Tees Derby, one well worth reading about at some point should you happen to pick up a Metro tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    Have managed to pick it up on BBC live. Charlton been mentioned about 4 times, as in "these two could do a Charlton" :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Have managed to pick it up on BBC live. Charlton been mentioned about 4 times, as in "these two could do a Charlton" :-(

yep we are now the example to all premiership clubs on NOT what to do when relegated......
  • Options
    To be fair they did also mention Norwich and Southampton.
  • Options
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! 1-0 to Boro!
  • Options
    0-1 to boro ... tuncay 3 mins gone
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It would almost be worth subscribing to Setanta just to see Dowie's boat. Almost.
  • Options
    Apparently he's looking anxious.
  • Options
    viduka hits post
  • Options
    1-1 taylor
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    2-1 to the toon.... martins
  • Options