Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Newcastle United watch

Comments

• Options
    Would of been a good away day next season. Typical Charlton.
  • Options
    despite every thing i have a sneaky feeling the ineptitude of phil brown will save them
  • Options
    Yeah i can see Hull goong as well.
  • Options
    Geordies will stay up. West brom are doomed, Boro are too shit to get out of it and Hull have picked up one point in about their last 107 games, so they're down too. Noocarsel will get a point against the mickeys and panel Boro at home - Hull will get one more point all season and the barcodes will stay up on goal difference.
  • Options
    This seasons premier league has been particularly diabolical. As far as the bottom 6 (perhaps bottom 10)are concerned, just scraping 40 points at this stage of the season says it all.

Witness the shitness.
  • Options
    Witness the shitness indeed

Just another example of why and how English football is bending over and receiving a painfull lesson from the FA or premiershit. All of us that saw West Brom last year will agree they (along with Bristol City) played the best football in the league. But I had a horrible nagging feeling that Stoke or Hull would hurt sides in the way that Bolton or Blackburn do and would have more of a chance of surviving. Really sensational football those sides play eh mr chief premierleague executive.

Cock
  • Options
    ah bless 'em........those fanatical geordie fans.

Loyal to the last........thats why they were streaming out with 5 mins to go.

with supporters like that, they deserve Dowie !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Geordies will stay up. West brom are doomed, Boro are too shit to get out of it and Hull have picked up one point in about their last 107 games, so they're down too. Noocarsel will get a point against the mickeys and panel Boro at home - Hull will get one more point all season and the barcodes will stay up on goal difference.

I have to totally agree with this Leroy, i watched there game last night and i have to say i so annoyed with Pompey they missed some great chances to win it, and were on the attack for the last 10 mins. That point will keep the scumbags up!! Doh. I so want (say in jawdee accent) She Rah to fail miserably, and take them down, I'd loov it. He aint the messiah, he is cheating elbowing no mark! As Leroy says they will defo get something off of the Chicken mourners next week, which will really aggravate me.

As an aside, anyone see James have a go at Herman when HH tried to waste time by dropping to his knees and cuddle James when he fell on the ball right near the end.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    As an aside, anyone see James have a go at Herman when HH tried to waste time by dropping to his knees and cuddle James when he fell on the ball right near the end.

yeah that was funny and i thought herman was gonna lose it when that hippy left back for the toon stamped/kicked/wrestled him down....

it'll be going to the wire the relegation battle and i think hull west brom and then toon or boro take the third spot ......
  • Options
    What was buzz lightyear doing in the Newcastle dug out with his fancy ear piece???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Alan Shearer said confidence was a problem after Newcastle were held to a 0-0 draw by Portsmouth.

His side are three points from safety in the Premier League, with Shearer yet to win in four matches as Magpies boss.

"Confidence in football is a huge thing, winning football matches becomes a habit and losing football matches becomes a habit," he told BBC Sport.

"At the moment it's proving very difficult to get that elusive win. If we can get it then we'll go on a run."

Have they got Pardew helping out as well?
  • Options
    It is good to see Dowie is keeping the Newcastle part of his CV in line with the rest of his past appointments, 2 points from a possible 12 whilst assisting Shearer, priceless!!

In my best Kevin Keegan voice "I would love it, love it if Newcastle got relegated"
  • Options
    For Burton, Kandol and Dickson, read Owen, Viduka and Martins !!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]For Burton, Kandol and Dickson, read Owen, Viduka and Martins !!!

I wish!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]For Burton, Kandol and Dickson, read Owen, Viduka and Martins !!!

Lol, to be honest I was always a fan of Viduka, for a big guy he had a lot of skill and he always caused us problems but he has gone off the boil now, been out injured I think.

As for Owen, forget it, its time he hung up his boots!!
  • Options
    And on collective salaries over £150,000 per week. Quite scary, both were completely annonymous.

The Shearer impact does not like it will materialise. what next for Newcastle. I enjoyed Mike Ashley looking hungry and anxious.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: c4fcdenmark[/cite]And on collective salaries over £150,000 per week. Quite scary, both were completely annonymous.

The Shearer impact does not like it will materialise. what next for Newcastle. I enjoyed Mike Ashley looking hungry and anxious.

Collectively I think they are earning a lot more than £150k a week, Owen alone is believed to be on ca. £120k and according to rumour is pondering whether he should take a wage cut to around £90k a week and sign for Man City next season.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I doubt even they'd score for us
  • Options
    I watched the last half hour of that game last night and they were literally hanging on for a point - Newcastle couldn't get the ball in the last 10 minutes! It is beyond me how a team which had Owen, Viduka, Martins, Duff and Butt all on the pitch at various times last night has reached the position which it has.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    West Brom and Boro are down. I expect Hull to join them as they journey back to division 4!
  • Options
    I agree with F.o.D
    Newcastle will get out of it.
  • Options
    wouldnt you love to be in super Al's place? 500k per match if they go down he says "oh well i tried" back to bbc for 1m a year contract with them, keep them up hes the messiah... massive contract from Ashley and no doubts millions to spend in the summer.... bonnet de douche...
  • Options
    Will be very interesting

Newcastle have Liverpool away , Fulham (h), Middlesborough home, Aston Villa away. 1 point, probably 0-0 against boro.

Middlesborough have Man U (h), Newcastle away, Aston Villa (h) and West Ham away.
    1 point vs newcastle

Hull have Aston Villa (a), Stoke (h), Bolton (a) and Man U (h)
    1 point against Stoke.

Down - Newcastle, Boro and West Brom
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]I agree with F.o.D
    Newcastle will get out of it.

nah they're going down faster than his hairline is receeding (sp?)
  • Options
    I say the common denominator in the relegation scrap is Aston Vanilla.

And the Newcy's have to play Liverpooool

Boro and 'Ull both have to play Manure

And Newcy & Boro play each other.

Not the best fixture list to fight for your lives.
  • Options
    David Blaine is apparently gutted at the minute. He has discovered his 44 day record of doing f**k all in the box has been smashed by Michael Owen. :-)
  • Options
    Apparently they've scored one goal in 5 games for Shearer. It appears he's not the messiah after all. Unless they score 3 in the next half hour...
  • Options
    the messiah lol

cheating bastard who alway fooled the ref when we played against him ... although he got found out once when he was sent off, although he didn't stop moaning about it for months
  • Options
    LOL, Joey Barton sent off